AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2020 for 50 Junior Resident ADVERTISEMENT FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR RESIDENT FOR 11 (ELEVEN) MONTHS IN AIIMS RAIPUR UNDER GOVT. OF INDIA RESIDENCY SCHEME
AIIMS Raipur is an apex health care institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS, Raipur shall be conducting walk–in-interview for the following posts under Govt. of India Residency Scheme for 11 (eleven) months.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2020 for 50 Junior Resident
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 03 (three) years before the start date of Junior Residency i.e. as on the date of interview will be preferred.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ ground, will be ineligible to be considered for JR post even if they otherwise qualify.
- For eligibility to apply for the above said post, upper age limit as on date of walk-in-interview will be 30 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- In the case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, age relaxation up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
For UR/EWS/OBC Candidates : Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) and for SC/ST candidates: Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) to be paid in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” in the form of Demand Draft payable at Raipur. The Application fee is non-refundable. No application fee is required for PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2020 for 50 Junior Resident
Selection Procedure of AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2020 for 50 Junior Resident
- Walk-in-interview will be conducted for selection.
- MBBS Graduates from AIIMS Raipur will be given preference.
- Waiting list as may be deemed fit will be maintained. Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit.
- For qualification/Reservation/Selection Procedure/Emolument/dates for Interview /counselling and other details, please visit AIIMS, Raipur website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. Experience/Age/etc. will be counted as on date of interview.
Venue : Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS Raipur, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099.
* Interview may be spilled over to the next day depending upon the number of candidates to be present on the scheduled day of interview. Therefore, candidates should be prepared to be available for interview for next day also, if necessary.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Advertisement and application proforma have been uploaded at AIIMS Raipur website (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in). The duly filled application form along with the originals and self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with a self-attested coloured passport size photograph and the requisite application fee should be brought at the time of walk-in-interview. Persons working in the Govt./Semi-Govt. Organizations/Corporations/Autonomous Institutes etc. should submit their application along with NOC.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Important Links of AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2020 for 50 Junior Resident
Note: The above material AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2020 for 50 Junior Resident is for informational purposes only. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।