APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL), a Government of Assam Enterprise, is the pioneer in the state electricity distribution domain with presence throughout Assam. The main purpose of forming the Company was to take over, manage and operate the electricity distribution system, assets, liabilities, undertaking of the erstwhile Assam State Electricity Board (ASEB) pursuant to a notified transfer scheme in terms of Part XIII of the Electricity Act, 2003.
The primary purpose of the Company is to undertake distribution, trading and supply of electricity in the state of Assam or outside it in accordance with provisions of Applicable Law and all activities ancillary or appurtenant thereto. It has also the mandate to develop, maintain and operate the power distribution system in the state of Assam. In carrying out the work of supplying power, APDCL reaches every part of the state. The company is serving the people of Assam with a consumer base of more than 61 lakh.
APDCL is on a rapid growth pathway and invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up the following posts:
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Name of the Post
Indicative Number of Vacancies
Group – A Category: (Pay Scale of ` 37,300.00 – ` 1,12,000.00 with Grade Pay of ` 14,200.00)
Assistant Manager (Electrical)
Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Civil Engineering)
Assistant Manager (Electronics &
Assistant Manager (Information
Assistant Manager (Human Resource)
Institution approved by AICTE/UGC.
Group – B Category: (Pay Scale of ` 25,000.00 – ` 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of ` 12,100.00)
Junior Manager (Electrical)
Group – C Category: (Pay Scale of ` 25,000.00 – ` 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of ` 11,000.00)
Assistant Accounts Officer
Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent in B.Com in aggregate or 55% marks in Honors/Major subject (B.Com) or minimum 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent for Arts or Science graduate having Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects or 55% marks or its equivalent in Mathematics/Statistics
as Honors (BA/B.Sc.)
- Age L
- Age Limit (According to Birth Certificate/HSLC or equivalent Admit Card):
- Group – A Category (Assistant Manager): Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
- Group – B Category (Junior Manager): Not less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
- Group – C Category (Assistant Accounts Officer): Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (Forty Seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 49 (Forty nine) years for SC/ST candidates & 45 (Forty Five) for Departmental candidates.
- Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of Caste Certificate at the time of viva voce (if called for).
- Candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public undertakings should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of viva voce (if called for), failing which he/she would not be allowed for the viva voce.
- ` 800.00 (Rupees Eight Hundred) only, exclusive of all applicable taxes for General/OBC/MOBC candidates.
- ` 400.00 (Rupees Four Hundred Fifty) only, exclusive of all applicable taxes for SC/ST candidates.
- Application fees are exempted for PWD candidates. Certificate of PWD should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of PWD certificate at the time of viva voce (if called for).
- Definition of PWD (Person with Disability): Under Section 33 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Right and Full Participation) Act, 1995 only such people would be eligible for reservation who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability and are certified by Medical Board constituted by the Central/State Government. Candidates claiming such benefits should produce certificate in original (issued by the Competent Authority) before appearing in the viva voce, if called for. Persons with Disabilities will have to work in offices across the state of Assam.
- Candidate has to pay the application fee through ONLINE mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Check More Latest Jobs:
- KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices
- AEGCL Recruitment for 341 Assistant and Manager
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff
- NHM WB Recruitment 2020 for the technician
- CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2020 for 14 Technician
- DESMP Tripura Recruitment 2020 for 2500 MTS
- Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- TIDCO Recruitment 2020 for 5 Manager
- AFCAT Recruitment Exam 2020 for 235 POsts
- AAI Recruitment 2020 for 368 Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for 9 FINANCE
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 30 Trade apprentice
- Canara Bank recruitment 2020 for SPECIALIST OFFICERS
- CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 DIPLOMA TRAINEES
- APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POst
- MJN Hospital Recruitment 2020 for 14 House Staff
- MDL Recruitment 2020 for 86 APPRENTICES
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant & manager
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 493 Apprentices
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts
Selection Procedure of APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts
- Eligible candidates will have to appear in a CBT mode of examination to be notified in due
- The CBT mode of examination shall be of 100 marks as indicated below:
Group – A (Assistant Manager)
General English, General Aptitude &
Emotional Intelligence, General Knowledge
Available in the
‘Career’ section of APDCL
website www. apdcl.org
Multiple Choice Questions
Group – B (Junior
General English, General Aptitude &
Emotional Intelligence, General Knowledge
Group – C (Assistant Accounts Officer)
General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer
Knowledge (Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint)
- Each question will carry 1 (one) mark for correct
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 (one-fourth) marks for wrong answer against each
- CBT mode of examination will be held in a single shift for each of the post mentioned above. However, in case of multiple shifts of examination for the same post, different sets of question papers may require to be set for the shifts. It is quite possible that inspite of all efforts of maintaining equivalence among various sets of question papers, the difficulty level of these question papers administered in the shifts may not be exactly the In order to overcome such a situation, “Normalization procedure based on Percentile Score” will
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply through ONLINE mode only in the APDCL website i.e., www.apdcl.org and no other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website from 09/12/2020 to 18/12/2020.
- The candidates are required to fill up the information in support of their identity, age, caste, educational qualification, address, other qualifications, relevant work experience (if any) etc. and upload the scanned copy of recent passport size coloured photograph and signature in the web portal at the time of filling up their applications online.
- A candidate will be able to select any 4 (four) locations in preference from the list during the time of online application. However, the detailed location and address of the examination centre will be informed through Admit Card. It will be the sole responsibility of the Candidate to download the Admit card online from the portal.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts.