APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer, 222 Vacancies
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
No of vacancy: 222
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 24 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
|Post Date :||24 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||24 June 2020|
|Last Date :||24 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
ADVT. NO. 03/2020
No. 18PSC/DR-5/1/2020-2021 Dated Guwahati, the 24th June/2020
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam. For APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
N.B.:- Candidates must submit a Declaration in the form-A appended along with the application form while applying for the post in response to the advertisement made by the commission.
(A) 1. NAME OF THE POST :- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Under Panchayat And
Rural Development Department.
2. NO. OF POST for APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer :- 222 (Two hundred and twenty two)
|Name of the Service/Post||Open category||Reserved for||OBC/MOBC||Reserved||forSC||Reserved||for STP||Reserved||For STH||Reserved||for EWS||Grand||Total||Post reserved for PWD &Type of Disability|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Under P&RD Department||91||27||61||18||15||5||21||6||12||4||22||7||222||67||9 (Nine) [Blindness & LV = 3; Deaf & HI=2; Locomotor Disability etc.=2; Autism etc.=2]|
*Reservation as per draft advertisement received from Government against total numbers of posts in the cadre.
3. SCALE OF PAY :- Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-; PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/-
plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
4. Eligibility Criteria For APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer :-
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
5. Educational Qualification:
- B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering obtained from any institute approved by the AICTE and recognized by Government.
- The Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering must be a Regular Course. Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
(Attach self attested valid supporting documents. )
AGE for APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer :-
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable-
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
For Pwd category candicate
To be eligible for consideration under PWD category, a candidate must possess Benchmark Disability and must produce supporting necessary PWD certificate issued by competent authority along with the application form.
N.B: Since there is no post reserved for PWD candidates they will have to compete with other candidates without any PWD reservation.
HOW TO APPLY For APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
- The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview. For APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
- The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
f. Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form). APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 24-07-2020 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained. APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- (i) All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through them. However, the fact of the endorsement by the controlling officer may be duly intimated to the Commission by the candidate. In cases where the applications are to be moved through proper channel as per terms of advertisement or subsequent announcements, the applications must be received before the last date of submission of the applications.
(ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible if any candidate is not allowed to sit in the examination or after appointment is not released by the concerned authority. APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
- The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.
APPLICATION FEES :
As per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October, 2016 communicated vide letter No. ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
- For General/EWS Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
3. For BPL Candidate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form). APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
- As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC
APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form. APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write post applied for.
HOW TO FILL UP THE FORM
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph firmly on the space provided in the application form with good quality glue/adhesive and should also enclose another copy along with the application form. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph. For APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as “certified to be true copy of the original” along with the application form.
- Applications must be accompanied by self attested copies of the under-mentioned documents, which should be tagged well without any chance of getting lost in transit.
Applications which are not accompanied by anyone of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be entertained. FOr APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
- Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary as per terms of advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
- Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by appropriate authority.
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
- Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
9. BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
Self attested photocopies should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging. For APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
POINTS TO NOTE FOr APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer :
- The candidates before applying for the post(s)/service(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of selection in which they are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional and under scrutiny, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time or any stage before or after the Preliminary Examination/Screening Examination or/and Main/Written Examination and Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the post(s)/service(s) will be cancelled by the Commission.
- It is for the candidates themselves to see whether they satisfy the prescribed physical requirement (physical standard) and whether he/she is eligible to apply where Examination of physical standard is conducted by the State Govt. before making any appointment.
- No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate after he/she has submitted his/her application will be entertained under any circumstances.
- At any stage of the selection process no candidate shall be allowed to change his/her category (of caste etc)/sub-category/sub-categories as claimed by him/her in the original application form/online application form submitted to the Commission.
- The candidates who furnish wrong, erroneous or incorrect information in their application form may be disqualified from appearing for any post before the Commission up to a period to be specified by the Commission.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law. If in any case, submission of false material facts with a view to hoodwinking the Commission is detected even after the recommendation is made, the Commission may refer the matter to Government for taking necessary action.
The selection procedure will be notified later on followed by issuing corrigendum/addendum, if required.
The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/ services considering the status, cadre and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts or service/ services.
The Commission will also decide to conduct examination/test etc. zone wise, depending upon the numbers of candidates against the districts shown below:
|Sl NO||Name of Zones||Districts covered under the Zones|
|1||Silchar||Hailakandi, Karimganj, Cachar|
|2||Jorhat||Golaghat, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Majuli, Charaideo, Sivasagar & Tinsukia|
|3||Nagaon||Dima Hasao, Hojai, Nagaon, Morigaon, Karbi Anglong & West Karbi Anglong|
|4||Tezpur||Biswanath, Dhemaji, Lakhimpur, Sonitpur, Udalguri|
|5||Kokrajhar||Bongaigaon, Chirang, Dhubri, Goalpara, Kokrajhar, South Salmara|
|6||Guwahati||Barpeta, Baksa, Kamrup, Kamrup (Metro), Nalbari and Darrang|
NB: The Commission has the discretion to reduce or increase the number of zones depending upon the number of candidates.
The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejection in due course. For APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
Ø The Advertisement has been issued as per the sevice rule.
Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
FAQs For This APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
What is APSC?
The Assam Public Service commission is an Indian government agency headquartered at Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara in Guwahati and functions through its own secretariat. Shri Pallab Bhattacharyya, IPS is its current Chairman.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer?
a. The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-; PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/-
how many vacancy open right now?
There are total 222 vacancies open for Assistant Engineer
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
The selection procedure will be notified later on followed by issuing corrigendum/addendum, if required. The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/ services considering the status, cadre and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts or service/ services.
- ISI Recruitment 2020 for Professor Apply NowLast Date: 30 July 2020
- APSC Recruitment 2020 For Junior EngineerLast Date: 31 July 2020
- APSC Recruitment For Assistant Engineer 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant DirectorLast Date: 31 July 2020
- APSC Recruitment 2020 For Functional ManagerLast Date: 31 July 2020
- Technical Officer in Tezpur University 2020Last Date: 05 July 2020
- NHM Assam Recruitment For Data manager and nurseLast Date: 30 June 2020
- APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant ArchitectLast Date: 24 July 2020
- APSC Recruitment 2020 For Junior EngineerLast Date: 24 July 2020
- APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant EngineerLast Date: 24 July 2020
- Nurse Staff and ICU Technician in DME Assam 2020Last Date: 15 July 2020
- MHRB Assam Recruitment For Critical Care 2020Last Date: 06 July 2020
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 for Medical OfficerWalk in Date: 25 June 2020
- Assam Police recruitment for Stenographer 2020Application Start Date: 06 july 2020
- Assam Police recruitment for Junior Assistant, 5 VacancyApplication Start Date: 06 july 2020
- Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020Application Start Date: 16 June 2020
- Assam police Recruitment for ASSISTANT INSPECTOR 2020Application Start Date: 16 June 2020
- AAU recruitment 2020 for Senior Research Fellow 05 VacancyWalkin Date: 23 June 2020
- Nurse Staff in Kamrup District 2020, Apply NowLast Date: 12 June 2020
- Senior Laboratory Technician in Kamrup 2020, Apply NowLast Date: 12 June 2020
- Medical Officer in Deputy Commissioner 2020, Kamrup, Apply NowLast Date: 12 June 2020
- Constable in Assam police Recruitment 2020 last date 30 June Apply NowLast Date: 30 June 2020
- Executive in Purabi Dairy 2020 Last Date 27 June 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 27 June 2020
- Veterinary Executive in Purabi Dairy 2020 Last Date 27 June 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 27 June 2020
- Personal Assistant Manager in KSTCL 2020, 03 Vacancy available Apply NowLast Date: 25/06/2020
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Village Extension Officer in Lakshadweep Administration 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- ITBP recruitment for Constable 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 26 August 2020
- IARI Recruitment for Technical Assistant 2020Last Date: 18 August 2020
- NTRO Recruitment For Executive Manager 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- DHN recruitment for Non Teaching Staff 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- Daman and Diu recruitment for Teaching Staff 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- BSF Recruitment For LOGISTIC OFFICERS 2020Last Date: 31 December 2020
- BSF Recruitment For Engineer 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 31 December 2020
- BSF Recruitment For Pilot 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 31 December 2020
- NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 for JRFLast Date: 27 July 2020
- Fisher in Lakshadweep Administration 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- IPRCL Recruitment Project JGM 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir 2020Last Date: 05 August 2020
- Actrec Walk in Interview for Scientific Officer 2020Walk In Date: 16 July 2020
- SAI recruitment for Regular Officer Staff 2020Last Date: 20 July 2020
- WBPSC For Judicial Service Examination 2020Last Date: 09 August 2020
- NIIST Recruitment For Project Associate 2020Last Date: 21 July 2020
- Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 22 July 2020
- IGNOU Recruitment 2020 Various PostsLast Date: 11 July 2020
- ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical OfficerLast Date: 17 July 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur 2020Last Date: 14 August
- BHU Recruitment for Teaching Staff 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- SEBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive DirectorLast Date: 17 July 2020
- SRLM Recruitment for Bihar 2020Last Date: 15 July 2020
- Hyderabad job for Medical Officer 2020Last Date: 02 July 2020
- Odisha PSC Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020Last Date: 08 August 2020
- SSC Recruitment 2020 for TranslatorLast Date: 25 July 2020
- Birbhum District Job For Assistant teachers 2020Last Date: 10 July 2020
- DGRPG Recruitment 2020 in It DepartmentLast Date: 07 july 2020
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 8575 VacancyLast date: 25 August 2020
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents 2020Last Date: 08 July 2020
- ACTREC Walk In Interview on 3rd JulyWalk In date: 03 July 2020
- RMC Recruitment 2020 In Various PostWalk In Date: 02 July 2020
- Constable in Lakshadweep administration 2020Last Date: 22 July 2020
- NIA Recruitment for Sub Inspector 2020Last Date: 25 July 2020