Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE. 159 vacancy
Job Title- EXCISE CONSTABLE in Assam police Recruitment 2020
Total No. of Vacancy- 159
Pay Scale – Rs. 14000- 49000 INR
Job Type – Full Time
Location- Assam, India
Job Post Date- 12/06/2020
Application Start –16/06/2020
Description of Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020
Recruitment rallies will be conducted in Assam for selection of candidates for
appointment against the following number of vacant posts of Asstt. Inspector of Excise &
Excise Constable in the Pay Scale Rs. 14000-49,000/ (Pay Band II), with Grade pay and
other admissible allowances as mentioned against each category of post.
The date and venue of Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test and Written Test will be intimated in due
course of time by email, SMS and various other means and through SLPRB website
(www.slprbassam.in). Only online applications will be received with effect from 16-06-2020
The last date for receipt of applications will be 06-07-2020.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Online given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below for this Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020
Turn on Notification for regular update new job alert visit https://govtjobvacancy.in
Online application Start date 16/06/2020
Govt Job Vacancy Details Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020
No. of Total Vacancy:159
Post And Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020
Though no post is reserved for SC, however, SC candidates may also appear and will
be considered for unreserved posts on merit.
Requirements and Qualifications for Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020
Post Name: EXCISE CONSTABLE
Pay scale: 14000-49000 per month
In order to appear in the Recruitment Tests candidates must satisfy the following criteria:-
a) Nationality- C
Candidates must be Indian citizens, ordinarily resident of Assam and
should register his / her name in any of the Employment Exchange of Assam.
b) Age: 18 to 38 years as on 1st January of 2020 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2002 and on or after 01.01.1982). Relaxations :Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
(i) 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H).
(ii) 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Note: The date of birth accepted by the SLPRB will be as per matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate issued by a recognized Board. No other document relating to age such as horoscope, affidavit, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, Health Department, service record etc. will be accepted.
3. Minimum Educational qualification:
Minimum HSLC Passed or its equivalent from any recognized
Board or Council
4. PHYSICAL STANDARDS:
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest For male Only||Normal||expended|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||78 cm||83cm|
Weight:- Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard for this Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020.
Candidates must not have knocked knee, flat foot, squint in eyes, unsound
mind, stammering, skin disease and they should possess high colour vision. Varicose
vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental
and bodily health.
They must be free from any physical deformities and free from
diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that
is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties. The distant vision should
be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction.
Near vision should be normal.
BOTH MAN AND WOMEN CAN APPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020
(i)Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Application Fee Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020
there is no Application Fees for this post you can freely post this
There will be only ONE merit list for each category i.e. Unreserved, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female for the entire State. N.B:
(i) In case of a tie in marks, the candidate older in age will be placed higher in the merit list. Further, candidates having same date of birth and have obtained equal marks, will be placed in the merit list according to higher height.
(ii) In case, posts reserved for EWS are not filled up by candidates belonging to the EWS category due to a shortage of the eligible candidates, the posts will be filled up from the candidate of unreserved category.
How To Apply Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020
Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in). No other forms of application will be entertained. All Candidates will have to appear for their PST/PET & Written Test only from the district under which their permanent Residential address falls in case held districtwise. However, the PST/PET & written test may be held range wise/ centrally at Guwahati or other place (s) depending on availability of number of candidates or as per convenience of SLPRB.
Candidates having educational qualification of Higher Secondary and above may apply for both Asstt. Inspector of Excise & Excise Constable. In such case, in the online application form, the applicant will have to clearly mention his/her preference for the posts of Asstt. Inspector of Excise & Excise Constable.
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents for Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020:
A) Passport Size Photograph :- Please pay attention to upload good quality photographs. Poor quality of photograph uploaded will lead to rejection of your application. The admit card will be printed with the photograph you uploaded.
i) The photograph must be in colour and must be taken in a professional studio. Photographs taken using a mobile phone and other self composed portraits are not acceptable.
ii) Photographs must be taken in a white or a very light background.
iii) The photograph must have been taken after 1stJanuary, 2020.
iv) Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view looking into the camera directly.
v) The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheek, lip and chin should be clearly visible.
vi) If you normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses for the photo shoot.
vii) You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted. viii) Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 4.5cm x 3.5cm (45mm x 35mm) print.
ix) Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG : 640 x 480 (0.3 MegaPixel) (Ask your studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher.
x) Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG : 320 x 240.
xi) The maximum file size is 450 kb (kilo bytes).
xii) For your own benefit it may be prudent not to intentionally change your facial features or hair style from what is seen in the photograph until the day of the exam.
B) Signature for Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020:
i) Please put your signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
ii) Get the signature digitally photographed / image scanned by a professional
photo studio, and get the image cropped by the studio itself.
iii) Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
iv) The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300.
v) The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150.
vi) Dimension of signature image should be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height).
vii) The maximum file size is 100 kb.
viii) Mobile phone photograph of signature is not acceptable, and can result in
disqualification of the application.
C) Documents for Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020:
i) H.S.L.C or Class X examination passed Certificate.
ii) Certificate for proof of age (Admit Card of H.S.L.C. or equivalent
iii) Certificate of Caste.
iv) NCC ‘A’ Certificate or Home Guard Training Certificate.
However, candidates who have acquired NCC – ‘B’ & ‘C’ certificate may
also upload the same.
v) EWS certificate from Competent Authority for Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020
The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of
an income and asset certificate issued by the Circle Officer or Circle Officer (A)
of the revenue Circle where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
The income and asset certificate issued by any one of the following authorities
in prescribed format as given in Annexure- I (uploaded in SLPRB website)
shall only be accepted as proof of the candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS.
The candidate will then click on the ‘Complete’ button to indicate that
they agree to all the entries made in the form. The candidate can then download the
registration / application slip with ID No. for Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020
It is mandatory for the candidates to mention a valid email address and
mobile phone number in the application form as the same will be required to inform
them regarding the status of their application and convey other related information.
Candidates will be able to download the Admit Card / Call Letter from
SLPRB website by entering their ID number. The candidates will be informed through
SMS and/ or email to on their mobile numbers and email addresses. The SLPRB will
not be responsible for any discrepancies that may arise due to entry of wrong mobile
number and email address by the candidate.
Most Important Dates for Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020
Job Post Date : 12/06/2020
Online/ Offline Application starting date: 16/06/2020
Last Date to apply Online 06/07/2020
Important Link and Application Link
|Apply Online Now||Apply Now Link online Now|
|Official Website||Visit Official Website|
|Job Post Notification||Check The Notification|
|Subscribe Our Website To latest Update||Subscribe Now|
Assam police recruitment 2020 Most Frequencies Asked Questions
How to apply Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020
For Applying Assam police portal you have to check the post which is details we share all the updated notification dated and others necessarily details. You can check and easily apply for Assam Police forest guard
how to join Assam police?
First Of all i want to say you that you have to apply for Assam police, when ever Assam police recruitment start you have to apply for this particular post and have to successfully complete all steps to get the job
When Assam police recruitment Start
It’s depend on when they need for a particular position, you can now apply for Assam police Recruitment for EXCISE CONSTABLE 2020 and driver post and there is no application fees. So apply now
Also, Check From the Same Category
- Nurse Staff and ICU Technician in DME Assam 2020Last Date: 15 July 2020
- ISI Recruitment 2020 for Professor Apply NowLast Date: 30 July 2020
- APSC Recruitment 2020 For Junior EngineerLast Date: 31 July 2020
- APSC Recruitment For Assistant Engineer 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant DirectorLast Date: 31 July 2020
- APSC Recruitment 2020 For Functional ManagerLast Date: 31 July 2020
- SBI Guwahati job 2020 for 12 Vacancies, Last date 25 June 2020Last Date: 25 Jun 2020
- Assam police recruitment 2020 Apply Now 204 VacanciesLast Date: 15 Jun 2020
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 for Medical OfficerWalk in Date: 25 June 2020
- LIBRARIAN in Assam Legislative Assembly, Last Date 24 June Apply NowLast Date: 20 June 2020
- Nurse Staff in Kamrup District 2020, Apply NowLast Date: 12 June 2020
- OIL Senior Assistant Steno Typist recruitment 2020Last Date: 01 July 2020
- Judicial Magistrate Peon recruitment 2020, Last Date 16 June Apply NowLast Date: 16 June 2020
- DME Assam recruitment 2020, 331 Vacancies Apply NowLast Date: 06 jun 2020
- Guwahati high court recruitment 2020, Last Date 24 June Apply NowLast Date: 24 June 2020
Latest Job Update
- Village Extension Officer in Lakshadweep Administration 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- ITBP recruitment for Constable 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 26 August 2020
- IARI Recruitment for Technical Assistant 2020Last Date: 18 August 2020
- DHN recruitment for Non Teaching Staff 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- Daman and Diu recruitment for Teaching Staff 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- NTRO Recruitment For Executive Manager 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- Indian Post Recruitment for Rajasthan Cycle 2020Last Date:
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 8575 VacancyLast date: 25 August 2020
- BSF Recruitment For LOGISTIC OFFICERS 2020Last Date: 31 December 2020
- BSF Recruitment For Engineer 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 31 December 2020
- BSF Recruitment For Pilot 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 31 December 2020
- NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 for JRFLast Date: 27 July 2020
- Fisher in Lakshadweep Administration 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- IPRCL Recruitment Project JGM 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir 2020Last Date: 05 August 2020
- Hyderabad job for Medical Officer 2020Last Date: 02 July 2020
- WBPSC For Judicial Service Examination 2020Last Date: 09 August 2020
- SAI recruitment for Regular Officer Staff 2020Last Date: 20 July 2020
- Actrec Walk in Interview for Scientific Officer 2020Walk In Date: 16 July 2020
- NIIST Recruitment For Project Associate 2020Last Date: 21 July 2020
- Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 22 July 2020
- IGNOU Recruitment 2020 Various PostsLast Date: 11 July 2020
- ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical OfficerLast Date: 17 July 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur 2020Last Date: 14 August
- BHU Recruitment for Teaching Staff 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020