BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in Government Hospital/Delhi/NCR/Jhajjar
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
|S.No||Post||Evaluation Criteria||Role and Responsibilities||Requirement (may get increase or decrease as per the requirement)||Monthly Remuneration|
|1||Patient Care Manager (PCM)||Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences with full time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized University. Experience: At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualifications. Age Limit: Not more than 40 Yrs. on the date of joining||Management of the patient care coordinators.Ensure that the PCCs are in full attendance and ensure replacement/alternative in case of absenteeism.Act as the first point of escalation for any issues that are reported by PCC’sManagement of patient movement from waiting area to respective OPDs in batchesOverall management of process implementation||05||Rs.30,000/- per month consolidated with annual increment of 10%|
- Age Relaxation may be considered in case of deserving candidates having relevant experience at the discretion of the management.
- EPF, ESI and other benefits shall be applicable as per rule.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note: the GST and Bank charges will be borne by the candidates.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts
Selection Procedure of BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection. Mode of interview will be informed separately. Application should be submitted ONLINE only for the above post. .
For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/Registration is attached below for reference.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online.
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or
https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Ø Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/ Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts.