BEL Recruitment 2020 for 120 Engineers in Contract भारत इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्ट्स लललिटेड, एक िवरत्ि कं पिी जोकक रक्षा िंत्रालय के अधीि है और भारत की प्रिुख इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्ट्स कं पिी है। इसे अपिे पंचकू ला एकक हेतू निम्िललखखत प्रशख ार्थी और पररयोजिा अलभयन्ता अ अकधकाररयक की अिुधंध के ाधार पर ावश्यकता है।
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company and India’s Premier Professional Electronics Company under Ministry of Defence, requires the following Trainee and Project Engineers/ Officers on contract basis for its Panchkula Unit and Project Sites.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For BEL Recruitment 2020 for 120 Engineers in Contract
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
संख्या No. of Posts
01.11.2020 को समा न्य ्ग
के लिए नधिकतम आयभ सीमा Upper Age Limit for General category as on
01.11.2020 को न्युू तम
पोस्ट योग्यता नुवभ Minimum Post Qualification Experience as on 01.11.2020
ा ंछनुए नुवभ Desirable Experience
Trainee Engineer – I (Electronics)
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. (Electronics)with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
OBC- 9 SC-5 ST-2 EWS-3
•Experience in Design of VLF, VHF, UHF and S-band based power amplifiers and receivers, Testing and troubleshooting of high speed processor based digital PCBs and modules. Parametric and functional testing of VHF, UHF trans receivers, Link encryptors, S band full duplex communication systems.
•Conversant with Operation and Power meters, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, Vector signal analyzers and other RF based instruments, Operation of high bandwidth MSOs, Logic analyzers, function generators and other high end digital domain instruments.
•Hands on experience in Development of RF and Digital domain equipments using LAB VIEW, HTBasic and other software platforms.
•Experience in Project Management tools such as Microsoft online etc.
Trainee Engineer – I (Mechanical)
BE/B.Tech/B.ScEn gg. (Mechanical)with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
•Running of SMT line consisting of solder paste printer, P&P machine, Reflow oven etc.
•Automatic optical inspection of SMD populated PCB assemblies
•Mounting of Press fit connectors, operation of cleaning machine, de-paneling of PCB Panel through machine, knowledge of soldering process
•Knowledge about AS9100D & ISO 14000 standards
Trainee Officer – I (Finance)
MBA (Finance) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
•Hands on experience in areas like Accounting, Auditing, Budgeting, Costing, Book Keeping, Exposure to MS Office etc.
•Basic knowledge of GST, TDS and FEMA rules
•Preferably aware of SAP FICO module.
Trainee Engineers-II (Place of Posting:
12 each at Jamnagar, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Naliya and Bhuj.; The engineers shall be posted at respective sites and will be working in shifts to
manage 24X7 operations)
BE / B.Tech (E&C)
/ MCA with First Class for General / OBC / EWS
candidates & Pass Class for
OBC- 16 SC-8
• Data centre related projects with CCNA certification is desirable. (Note: In case candidates do not possess CCNA certification, the same shall be obtained and furnished to the Company within 3 months from the date of joining. The cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the candidate.)
•IP based devices and other networking projects
Project Engineer – I (Electronics)
BE/B.Tech/B.ScEn gg. (Electronics) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
OBC- 8 SC-4 ST-2 EWS-2
•Experience in Testing and troubleshooting of VLF, VHF, UHF and S-band based power amplifiers and receivers, Testing and troubleshooting of high speed processor based digital PCBs and modules. Parametric and functional testing of VHF, UHF trans receivers, Link encryptors, S band full duplex communication systems.
•Conversant with Operation and Power meters, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, Vector signal analyzers and other RF based instruments, Operation of high bandwidth
MSOs, Logic analyzers, function generators and other high
end digital domain instruments.
•Hands on experience in Development of testing software for testing of various RF and Digital domain equipments using LAB VIEW, HT Basic and other software platforms.
•Experience in Project Management tools such as Microsoft online etc.
Project Engineer – I (Civil)
BE/B.Tech/B.ScEn gg. (Civil) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS
candidates & Pass Class for
Experience in Civil construction works of buildings, RCC frame structures, roads, sewage, water supply, sanitation and other allied works.
Project Engineer – I (Electrical)
BE/B.Tech/B.ScEn gg (Electrical) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
•Experience in basic Electronics circuit design, testing and documentation
•Experience in BSP/ device driver development for ARM Processor on Linux platform
•Basic knowledge in C, Java
Hands on experience working on Linux Platform
Project Officer – I (Human Resource)
MBA / MSW
(HRM) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS
candidates & Pass Class for
•Good understanding of General HR Policies & Procedures. Knowledge of Employment / Labour laws.
•Hands on experience in implementing a variety of Human Resource Program / Policies.
•Experience in HRD processes such as Competency Mapping, arranging Training and Development (T&D) programmes, measuring effectiveness of T&D interventions etc.
•Knowledge of MS Office.
a. ा ष्ट्रीयता NATIONALITY: के ि वा तीय ुा ्र क ही आ ेदु क सकतें हैं।Only Indian Citizens need apply.
b. नधिकतम आयभ सीमा AGELIMIT (as on 01.11.2020)
|क्रम सं Sl. No.||पद Post||01.11.2020 को नधिकतम आयभ सीमा Upper Age Limit for General Category Candidates as on 01.11.2020|
|1.||Trainee Engineer – I/ Trainee Officer -I||25 Years|
|2.||Trainee Engineers-II||28 Years|
|3.||Project Engineer – I / Project Officer – I||28 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxable for candidates belonging to SC, ST category by 5 years and OBC category by 3 years. Candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years relaxation in upper age limit in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to enclose copy of necessary certificate (s) along with application and submit in original at the time of interview and at any subsequent stage of the process for verification.
The EWS / Category / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates will be considered under “General‟ category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Candidates.
- शैक्षक्षक योग्यता EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :B.E. /B.Tech in the Engineering disciplinesmentionedabove with First Class for General, EWS & OBC candidates& Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.Candidates having qualification with disciplines other than those indicated below will not be considered for selection.
- Electronics: Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Communication, Telecommunication.
- Mechanical: MechanicalCandidates must possess all years/semesters mark sheets and Degree certificate. (In case of CGPA grading, Conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall be attached with the application form. Applications without the conversion certificate will be rejected.
- )In case there is no mention of specialization in the qualifying degree as required in the minimum essential educational qualification, candidates required to submit a certificate at the time of interview from their University/Institute with a clear mention to their specialization in the qualifying degree.
- Candidate should ensure that they possess the requisite Post Qualification Experience (PQE) as mentioned above.
- The cut of date for deciding the maximum permissible experience (Post-Qualification Experience) shall be 01.11.2020. In order to compute post-qualification work experience the period of work experience starting from the month immediately succeeding the month of final examination in which candidate acquire the essential qualification shall be considered.
- Teaching experience or/and training acquired will not be considered as relevant experience.
- Candidates should possess Experience certificates/Documents issued by the previous and present employer clearly indicating period of employment and post held failing which experience will not be calculated/ considered.
- Decision of the selection committee w.r.t. qualifying experience and relevancy shall be final.
Candidates belonging to General /OBC / EWS category are required to pay an application fee as mentioned below :
|Trainee Engineer – I/ Trainee Officer – I & Trainee Engineer – II||Rs. 200/-||Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.|
|Project Engineer –I/ Project Officer – I||Rs. 500/-|
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates may go through all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting the Application Fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- An application fee needs to be remitted through SBI Collect: Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment. Screenshots and instructions for the same are provided with the advertisement. Candidates may make the payment by clicking on the link provided below the web advertisement.
- Candidates have to mention the “SBI Collect Reference Number” generated after making payment, in the online Application Form. Payment receipt should also be uploaded along with online application.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch) only. Candidates should select the correct post in the dropdown menu.
- Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI Branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for BEL Recruitment 2020 for 120 Engineers in Contract
Selection Procedure of BEL Recruitment 2020 for 120 Engineers in Contract
- Candidates should meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement.
- A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in qualifying education and work experience, as indicated below:
|Percentage of Marks: Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech / B.ScEngg (4 years) / MBA / MSW / MHRM in the relevant disciplines||75%|
|Work Experience – Candidates meeting basic eligibility criteriaof relevant work experience (as advertised) will be awarded 2.5Marks. For every completed 6 months of additional relevant workexperience, 1.25 marks will be awarded. The maximum marksin this criteria is limited to10 Marks.||10%|
|Interview: Interview for the shortlisted candidates||15%|
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply online on www.applyexam.co.in .Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission. Requests for any changes in the submitted applications will not be entertained.
Interested candidates meeting all the criteria mentioned above, should take a print out of the online application form and forward the same along with self-attested photocopies of the following documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) by Post only, super scribing on the envelope the “Post applied for ” and application no..
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Note: The above material BEL Recruitment 2020 for 50 Graduate Apprentices is for informational purposes only. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।