BEL Recruitment 2020 for 50 Graduate Apprentices Bharat Electronics Limited is a leading Navaratna public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Defence. It’s Ghaziabad unit propose to engage 50 Graduate Engineering apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one year apprenticeship training in the following Engineering Branch
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For BEL Recruitment 2020 for 50 Graduate Apprentices
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
- Candidate must have passed their BE/B Tech course in above mention engineering branches only from recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 31 December 2017.
- Age limit: Maximum Age 25 years or less as on 31/12/2020. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The selection criteria will be based on merit of final percentage marks obtained in BE/B Tech Degree.
- The selection criterion is based on pass class obtained in BE/B.Tech for BEL employee words.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for BEL Recruitment 2020 for 50 Graduate Apprentices
Selection Procedure of BEL Recruitment 2020 for 50 Graduate Apprentices
- Candidates, who fulfill all the above criteria, will be eligible for the application.
- The duration for the Apprenticeship training is one year.
- Stipend will be paid as per Apprenticeship Act.
- Candidate should apply for apprenticeship through NATS portal on or before 23 November 2020
( For Process see the example give below).
· Last date for receipt application is 23/11/2020.
- Selection criteria will be based on final percentage of marks obtained in BE/B Tech Degree.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Interested Candidate are required to register on BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in. The application received after last date will not be considered. Please note that undergoing Apprenticeship Training at BEL does not guarantee any employment opportunity in the organization.
- During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the ‘Apprentices Act, 1961 and the policies/rules of the organization.
- For any other general queries please email to [email protected] Correspondence/ Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Note: The above material BEL Recruitment 2020 for 50 Graduate Apprentices is for informational purposes only. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।