|COMFED Recruitment 2020 for 39 regular Posts Online applications are invited from eligible persons for the following position with below mentioned details on permanent basis for COMFED, its unit and its affiliated milk unions.The prescribed detail of post,qualification, experience etc. is indicated below:|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For COMFED Recruitment 2020 for 39 regular Posts
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
|Sl No||Name of the post||No. of Vacany||Pay Scale||Reservation Roster||Eligibility|
|1.||Jr. Technician Electrician||08||PB 3 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000 (Level 3 in 7th Pay)||UR-1,UR(W)-1,EBC- 2,EBC(W)-1,BC(W)- 2,SC(W)-1=08||Matriculation with ITI (Electrician) with 03 three years experience|
|2.||Jr. Technician Fitter||06.||PB 3 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000 (Level 3 in 7th Pay)||UR-2,UR(W)-1, EBC(W)-2,,SC(W)- 1=06||Matriculation with ITI(Fitter) with 03 three years experience|
|3.||Jr. Technician Welder||01||PB 3 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000 (Level 3 in 7th Pay)||UR(W)-01||Matriculation with ITI(Welder) with 03 three years experience.|
|4||Jr. Technician Referigerator||05||PB 3 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000 (Level 3 in 7th Pay)||UR(W)-2,EBC- 1,EBC(W)-1, SC- 1=05||Matriculation with ITI (Refrigerator) with 03 three years experience.|
|5||Jr. Boiler Operator||19||PB 3 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000 (Level 3 in 7th Pay||UR-4,UR(W)-4,EBC- 3, EBC(W)-1, BC- 02,BC(W)-1,SC- 03,SC(W)-1=19||Matriculation or/ ITI with Boiler attendant certificate with 03three years experience in Boiler.|
Maximum age- 5 years relaxation shall be given to those candidate working in COMFED or its union subject to his experience:-
|Year& month of Experience in comfed/unions||In Age Relaxation same Year& month of Experience in comfed/unions|
- Candidates who does not claim under the column Reservation , will be treated under unreserved Category.
- Candidates who is the permanent resident of Bihar, is eligible for Reservation subject to production of cast certificate without cremilayer.
- Candidates who claim for reservation should produce certificate at the time of interview.
- 35% Reservation allowed to women candidates in reference to the letter of Bihar Govt. vide no.2342 dt.15.02.2016
- 10% Reservation allowed to Economically wicker candidates in reference to the letter of Bihar Govt. vide no.11/a/ni.1/03/2019-2622 dt.26.02.2019.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto generated confirmation will be sent on your registered email ID. In case email is not received by you please check /ensure that submission of part II of the application has been made by you. Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page for record and keep it for their reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to COMFED office.
- Candidates will have to pay application fee online through SBI net banking. Examination Fee:
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for COMFED Recruitment 2020 for 39 regular Posts
Selection Procedure of COMFED Recruitment 2020 for 39 regular Posts
- Work Experience for the above post are as below:-
- All certificate/ Mark sheet shall be calculated on the basis of CGPA/DGPA issued by the college.
- Experience certificate in respect to Comfed and its affliated Milk unions , the certificate under the signature of Managing Director shall be valid.
- Experience with Comfed/its union 05 Marks for completed one year and maximum 25 Marks shall be given.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Online submission of application can be made at website www.sudha.coop. Detailed Instruction are available at the site. Candidate should read the instruction carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required detail while filling up the online form.Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as per Class Xth Certificate, Graduation mark sheet, Mobile no., Email ID. Candidate may please note that changes are not allowed in the online application, once it is submitted.
- Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP 1: Log on to COMFED official website http://www.sudha.coop/.
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP 5:Upload Xth certificate, Graduation mark sheet and Caste Certificate (if any)
STEP 5:Before going to payment gateway ,candidate may ensure that all data entered are correct through preview option and make correction, if required.
STEP 5: Pay examination Fee by debit/credit card or net banking. STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
- The filling of online application contains two parts.
- In part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information on submission of details,
candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
- Authentication Form: Fill details like Identification type (select any Identity as
applicable), Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID and mob.no.
- Part II Registration consist of following stages
Filling up payment details (except for fee exempted candidate), uploading of photographs and signature and agreeing to declaration.
- Fill Online Application Form: Fill complete online Application Form. After submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated.
- Online Uploading of Scanned Images:
- Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
- Uploading of matric certificate.
- Uploading of Graduation marks sheet.
- Uploading of caste certificate for reserve category
Date of Commencement of online application for the post 06.11.2020
Last Date for ONLINEsubmission of application for the post 06.12.2020
Last Date for ONLINE PAYMENT for the ONLINE application for the post and to take print 06.12.2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Important Links for COMFED Recruitment 2020 for 39 regular Posts
Note: The above material COMFED Recruitment 2020 for 39 regular Posts is for informational purposes only. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।