CSL Recruitment 2020 for 1 Assistant Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, invites Online Applications from candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements, for filling up of the supervisory post of Assistant Administrative Officer in CSL
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For CSL Recruitment 2020 for 1 Assistant
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Name of Post
No. of Vacancies/ Reservation
Educational Qualification and Experience
Assistant Administrative Officer
1 post (UR)
Proficiency in Computer Applications like SAP, MS Project, MS Office etc.
Seven years post qualification experience in matters relating to Office work such as updating ERP system, computerized data entry, Record and Report Generation, maintenance of files, registers and records in Human Resources or Personnel Department or Establishment or Administrative section of a
· Public sector company or
· Private Company or
· Commercial Organization or
· Banks / Insurance Company or
· Government / Semi Government Board/Company/ Establishment.
Out of the above experience, two years should be in a Supervisory grade.
Experience in matters relating to Human Resource, Time / Leave /shift /overtime management.
Scale of Pay & Benefits:
- The post of Assistant Administrative Officer is in supervisory PS1 grade. In addition to the Basic Pay, Supervisors are eligible for Industrial DA as applicable, HRA @ 16% of Basic pay, Perks upto 35 % of Basic Pay, Contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Accident Insurance coverage, Reimbursement of Medical expenses under the Contributory Medical Insurance policy, Leave encashment, Performance Payment, other allowances etc as admissible. Table below indicates the current CTC at the minimum of scale:
` 8.5 lakhs
- The upper age limit prescribed for the post shall not exceed 45 years as on 07 December 2020. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) & Ex-servicemen as per Government of India
Check More Latest Jobs:
- KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices
- AEGCL Recruitment for 341 Assistant and Manager
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff
- NHM WB Recruitment 2020 for the technician
- CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2020 for 14 Technician
- DESMP Tripura Recruitment 2020 for 2500 MTS
- Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- TIDCO Recruitment 2020 for 5 Manager
- AFCAT Recruitment Exam 2020 for 235 POsts
- AAI Recruitment 2020 for 368 Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for 9 FINANCE
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 30 Trade apprentice
- Canara Bank recruitment 2020 for SPECIALIST OFFICERS
- CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 DIPLOMA TRAINEES
- APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POst
- MJN Hospital Recruitment 2020 for 14 House Staff
- MDL Recruitment 2020 for 86 APPRENTICES
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant & manager
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 493 Apprentices
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply forCSL Recruitment 2020 for 1 Assistant
Selection Procedure of CSL Recruitment 2020 for 1 Assistant
- The method of selection shall include :-
- Phase I – Objective type Online test (40 Marks)
- Phase II – Descriptive type Written test (40 Marks)
- Phase III – Power point presentation on work experience (20 Marks)
- The Phase I Objective type Online test shall be of 45 minutes duration and consists of two parts- General (Part A) and Discipline related, based on job requirements (Part B). Part A comprises of General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude. The pattern of the question paper, number of questions and allotment of marks is detailed under:
|No. of questions in each section/ marks per section*||Total no. of questions for Objective type Online test / Max marks|
|General Knowledge||General English||Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||Discipline related|
*Each question carries one mark. There shall be no negative marks.
- Detailed Syllabus for Part A and Part B of Phase I Objective type online test is at Annexure I.
Please note that the given syllabus is only indicative and not exhaustive.
- Depending upon the number of online applications, the selection process shall be held at Kochi or at any other place in Kerala.
- The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured by candidates in the Phase -I Objective type Online test. In case, same marks secured by more than one candidate, marks scored in the discipline part of the Objective type Online test shall be the basis of determining the order of merit list. In case of a tie thereafter, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Applicants should go through the User Manual published in our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One time Registration and Submission of application against the post applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 20 November 2020 to 07 December 2020. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- Before filling up the online application, all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph shall be kept ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal, failing which their candidature shall not be considered and shall be rejected.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per this Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications /withdrawn applications / applications in draft status shall not be considered. On successful submission of the application, the status of the application shall be shown as “In process”. After submission of the application, the candidate shall log in to My Applications and ensure that the application status is “In process” to ensure the process is complete. No refund of fees shall be considered after successful submission of application or withdrawal of application.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
For applying through the SAP online application facility, the website shall remain functional from 20 November 2020 to 07 December 2020.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test. etc
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for CSL Recruitment 2020 for 1 Assistant.