GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL, 25 Vacancies
Post Name: GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE
No of vacancy: 25
Job Type: Full TIme
Application Start Date: 06 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
|Application Start Date||06 July 2020|
|Last Date :||31 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise) Regd.Office: II Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru-560034
Ph:080-25531461-64 Ext:487, Fax:080-25532153/25535941
(ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018 COMPANY)
KIOCL Limited, Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna, 100% EOU, profit making CPSU, having its Pelletization Complex and Blast Furnace Unit at Mangaluru and Corporate Office at Bengaluru invites applications for the following posts:
|GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL|
|Scale of Pay||:||Rs.40000-3%-140000/- (E0)|
|Qualification||:||Engineering Degree in the following Discipline from a recognized University. Engineering Passed out during the year 2018 & 2019 Minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree. CGPA-7.9 for General and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC candidates|
|Age||:||Below 27 years as on 31.05.2020|
|Mechanical/ Metallurgical||11 Posts|
|Electrical/Electrical& Electronics||06 Posts|
|Electronics & Communication/|
Instrumentation & Control
|Electronics & Communication/|
Candidates meeting the above requirement and appeared for GATE exams during the year 2019 or 2020 shall submit their application online.
- Age: The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) categories. Age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) is 5 years for candidates belonging to General, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST categories. for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
For Persons with disability category, 1 post is reserved across the streams on horizontal basis.
GENERAL CONDITIONS for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL:
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she fulfill eligibility criteria of post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Candidates applying for the post are required to send a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “KIOCL Limited” payable at Bengaluru. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted from submission of Demand Draft.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates will be as per the Govt.of India guidelines.
- Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category of SC/ ST/ OBC/PWD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen shall necessarily submit a copy of certificate, in proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under the “Creamy Layer” are not entitled to apply against posts reserved for OBC (Non-creamy layer) category. for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
- Note: OBC candidates: Candidates belonging to those communities which are recognized as ‘Other backward class’ by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in posts under Government of India as per orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No.36012/ 22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993 and as amended from time to time.
- Non-Creamy Layer: The gross annual income of parents of the candidates should not be more than Rs.8.0 lakhs per annum in line with DOPT OM No.36033/1/2013-Estt[Res], dated 13.09.2017.
- The Management reserves right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Candidates possessing full time degree course from Institutes approved/recognized by UGC/AICTE will only be eligible to apply. For GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Where no norms have
been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10-point scale. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these conversion norms/no norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview. For GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
- Candidates appearing for interview will be paid to & fro rail / road fare by shortest route limited to II class rail fare on production of tickets/ receipts.
- Only on-line applications are accepted.
VI. Service Contract for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
The selected candidates are required to execute a Bond along with a surety to serve the company for a minimum period of 4 years from date of joining to the company in the form and manner prescribed by the company.
VII. Training & Probation
Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed under training for one-year
w.e.f date of joining as GET. After successful completion of one-year training, the candidates will be placed under probation for one year. for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed in the E0 level (In the Pay scale of Rs.40000-3%-140000/- or such corresponding scale as amended from time to time on a commencing basic pay of Rs.40000/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Company’s rules. On successful completion of 12 months training, they will be on probation for 12 months in the same scale. After successful completion of the probation & confirmation in writing, GETs will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.50000-3%-160000/- (E1) or such corresponding scale as amended from time to time. for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
The above posts carries Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Perks (Maximum of 20% of basic pay), and benefits like Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Related Pay, Group Insurance Scheme, Group Personal Accident Scheme, Medical benefits etc., as per Company’s rules and as amended from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates need to apply online in current opening section of KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in) from 06.07.2020 to 31.07.2020. Candidate should click on online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information.
- Candidate needs to enter GATE score secured in 2019 or 2020 GATE exam. Candidate also needs to provide details about his/her enrollment id/email address, registration id, GOAPS password and date of birth etc.
The above information is required to verify the GATE Score only. Confidentiality will be maintained with regard to GATE credentials. Candidate needs to enclose GATE score sheet downloaded from GATE website while sending downloaded KIOCL employment application.
- Candidates appeared in different GATE paper (other than that of their Qualifying Engineering Discipline) will not be considered for further selection procedure. For Example: If a candidate possesses a BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and passed in Electrical Engineering paper in GATE 2019/2020, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph and signature. In case candidate is called for interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in on-line application form for verification. in GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
· After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of filled on-line application form with system generated application number. Please note down your application number for the post applied, for future reference without fail. For GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
- The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application, GATE result sheet along with Demand Draft (if applicable) should reach Joint General Manager(HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru- 560034 on or before 10.08.2020 by post. Candidate should write Advertisement Number, Name of the post applied for with discipline and system generated on-line application number on envelop while sending the hard copy of the application. No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless applied online. for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
- The application must reach the address as mentioned above along with self-attested copy of all the documents in support of their age, qualification etc. on or before 10.08.2020 after closing date of submission of online application.
· It may be noted that a candidate’s application in soft copy will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self- attested photocopies of the relevant documents are not received on or before 10.08.2020.
- KIOCL is not responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
- KIOCL is not responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained. for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application-form or by post as may be decided by KIOCL.
- KIOCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Interview/Selection and appointment.
- Appearance of the short-listed candidates in the interview is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Appointment of selected candidate(s) is subject to satisfactory Medical Fitness as per the standards prescribed by KIOCL Limited at the time of joining the post. The Management based on shortcomings/physical defects noticed, if any, during the probationary period, if required, the candidate will be medically examined to ascertain his medical fitness before regularizing his service in the Company. Further, the appointment in the Company will be subject to verification of Caste, Character and Antecedents from the concerned Authorities as required for appointments in posts under Government of India. for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression / furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents & received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by post. for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
MODE OF SELECTION for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL:
- GATE Rank/Score
- Personal Interview
The date, time and venue of interview will be intimated by e-mail. The candidates called for interview shall present mandatorily the following documents at the time of interview for certificates verification.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photo copies for verification along with self-attested photo copies.
- Print out of On-line filled application form
- Recent passport size Photo
- Proof of age
- Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates, from 10th Standard onwards)
- GATE 2019/2020 Score sheet downloaded from GATE Website
- Persons with Disability shall produce Certificate with photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer)/EWS certificate from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to Creamy Layer.
IMPORTANT DATES for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL:
|a||Commencement of online submission of application by candidates||06.07.2020|
|b||Last date for submission of on line application by candidates||31.07.2020|
|c||Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents||10.08.2020|
|d||Interview date||Will be communicated by e-mail to eligible candidates only or visit our website for more information|
CAUTION TO ALL CANDIDATES:
Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring appointment for you in KIOCL through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such assurance or Exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way; it is emphasized and re-assured that the selection exercise will be done on the basis of merit only and in transparent manner.
Corrigendum if any, to this advertisement shall be published in our website www.kioclltd.in only. For GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
JT. GENERAL MANAGER (HR&A)
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
FAQs For This GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL
What is KIOCL?
KIOCL Limited, formerly Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited is a Government of India enterprise with its head office and administrative activities in Bangalore. It has a pelletisation plant in Mangalore and had an iron ore mine in Kudremukh.
How to Apply for GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Jobs In KIOCL?
• The candidates need to apply online in current opening section of KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in) from 06.07.2020 to 31.07.2020. Candidate should click on online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Scale of Pay : Rs.40000-3%-140000/- (E0)
how many vacancy open right now?
There are total 25 Vacancies open right now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
Selection Will be through Interviews
- Chief Financial Officer in Alliance air 2020Last Date: 22 July 2020
- ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical OfficerLast Date: 17 July 2020
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for govt officeLast Date: 06 July 2020
- NALCO Recruitment for GDMO walk in date 15 JulyWalk In Date: 15 July 2020
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for Junior EngineerLast Date: 07 July 2020
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for ConsultantLast Date: 07 July 2020
- HSL Recruitment 2020 for Manager Apply NowLast Date: 21 July 2020
- IIPE Recruitment 2020 for professorLast Date: 24 July 2020
- Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020Walk in Date: 28 July 2020
- KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEERwalk in date: 07 and 08 July 2020
- NMDC Limited Recruitment for executive 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- MAPIT Recruitment 2020 in DeGS Apply NowLast Date: 31 July 2020
- GSECL Recruitment 2020 for MEDICAL OFFICER Apply NowLast Date: 03 July 2020
- TCC Kerala Recruitment 2020 For Workers Apply NowLast Date: 30 June 2020
- Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 07 July 2020
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 Through Gate Apply NowLast Date: 6th July 2020
- DOORDARSHAN KENDRA LUCKNOW Recruitment 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 25 June 2020
- NCB Recruitment 2020 for Contract WorkLast Date: 29 June 2020
- Project Assistant in DRDA Recruitment 2020 Apply NowWalkin Date: 22 June 2020
- Power grid recruitment 2020 for APPRENTICESHIP Apply NowLast Date: 07 July 2020
- power grid recruitment 2020 for GraduateLast Date: 07 July 2020
- TCC Kerala Recruitment 2020 for OfficerLast Date: 25 June 2020
- Medical Non-specialist Eastern Coalfield LimitedLast Date: 25 June 2020
- Medical Specialists Eastern Coalfields LimitedLast Date: 25 June 2020
- MPEDA Recruitment for Quality Control Trainee 2020Last Date: 25 June 2020
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- IGNOU Recruitment 2020 Various PostsLast Date: 11 July 2020
- ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical OfficerLast Date: 17 July 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur 2020Last Date: 14 August
- BHU Recruitment for Teaching Staff 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- SEBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive DirectorLast Date: 17 July 2020
- SRLM Recruitment for Bihar 2020Last Date: 15 July 2020
- Hyderabad job for Medical Officer 2020Last Date: 02 July 2020
- Odisha PSC Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020Last Date: 08 August 2020
- SSC Recruitment 2020 for TranslatorLast Date: 25 July 2020
- Birbhum District Job For Assistant teachers 2020Last Date: 10 July 2020
- DGRPG Recruitment 2020 in It DepartmentLast Date: 07 july 2020
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents 2020Last Date: 08 July 2020
- ACTREC Walk In Interview on 3rd JulyWalk In date: 03 July 2020
- RMC Recruitment 2020 In Various PostWalk In Date: 02 July 2020
- Constable in Lakshadweep administration 2020Last Date: 22 July 2020
- NIA Recruitment for Sub Inspector 2020Last Date: 25 July 2020
- NIA Recruitment for Inspector 2020Last Date: 25 July 2020
- NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020Last Date: 25 July 2020
- NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020Last Date: 25 July 2020
- ECIL Interview 2020 for Technical OfficerWalk In Date: 10 july 2020
- NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing 2020Last Date: 14 July 2020
- NHM Assam Recruitment For Data manager and nurseLast Date: 30 June 2020
- CWC Recruitment For 2020 Legal OfficerWalkin Date: 06 July 2020
- APSC Recruitment 2020 For Junior EngineerLast Date: 24 July 2020
- APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant EngineerLast Date: 24 July 2020
- Nimhans Recruitment 2020 For AccountantLast Date: 07 July 2020
- DWCD Recruitment 2020 for DPC and DPALast Date: 11 July 2020
- Indian Post Recruitment for Rajasthan Cycle 2020Last Date:
- CMD Recruitment 2020 for Various PostLast Date: 04 July 2020
- ISI Recruitment 2020 for Scientific AssistantLast Date: 31 July 2020
- ISI Recruitment 2020 for Associate ScientistLast Date: 31 July 2020
- PARLIAMENT OF INDIA Recruitment for Translator 2020Last Date: 27 July 2020
- RBI Recruitment 2020 for Medical consultantLast Date: 10 July 2020
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 in Various Post Apply NowLast Date: 21 July 2020
- CALCUTTA High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 9 july 2020