IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 for 18 junior assistant Candidates should carefully read the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for these posts. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 for 18 junior assistant
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Junior Assistant
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 55% marks.
- Proficiency in the use of variety of computer office applications like M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must.
- One year relevant experience.
- Having typing speed of 40 w.p.m. / 35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi respectively on computer.
- Regular employees working in IIT Delhi and other IITs can be considered for age relaxation upto 50 years. Also, existing staff of IRD, IIT Delhi (including R&D office and Project staff, appointed through regular selections), FITT, BHM (work charged employees) and out-sourced staff of IIT Delhi who are educationally qualified and have rendered minimum five years of service on continuous basis will be considered eligible to a maximum of 50 years of age.
- Prescribed age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates. The candidates applying against reserved posts are required to attach the self attested copy of relevant ‘Caste Certificate’ issued from the concerned Competent Authorities in the proforma as prescribed by the Government of India. The Institute follows the central list in the case of OBC’s category. For availing the benefits of Other Backward Classes, the candidates are required to produce the latest OBC non-creamy layer certificate on the prescribed proforma applicable for appointment to the posts of Central Government.
Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) has to be paid through the recruitment portal payment gateway. The application is considered as a submitted application only after the payment of fees. The fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances. No fee is required for SC/ST, PwD category & Woman Candidates.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 for 18 junior assistant
Selection Procedure of IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 for 18 junior assistant
- Fulfillment of qualifications and experience is an essential requirement. The candidate will be called for Written Test / Trade Test / Computer Test, as stated above while progressing ahead in the stage(s) of recruitment / selection, following the standards in general. As stated, where applications received are in excess of the number of posts advertised for the vacant posts, the Scrutiny / Shortlisting Committee may formulate additional criteria for shortlisting, based on academic performance and/ or years of experience of the applicants or it may so decide and the shortlisted applicants will be called for Written Test and subsequent steps as applicable on qualifying the same as per decision of the Institute. IIT Delhi reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, IIT Delhi also reserves the right to fill or NOT to fill any of the posts advertised, in the event or exigency so decided by the Institute.
- In case of any dispute / ambiguity / confusion that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Director, IIT Delhi shall be final.
- The Institute may conduct Written Test / Computer Test for the shortlisted candidates in the phased manner.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- ) The candidates are required to apply ONLINE only from 07.11.2020 to 27.11.2020 upto 05:00 p.m.
Both dates are inclusive.
- For submission of application through ONLINE MODE, please visit Institute’s website:
- Direct Link: https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/IITDSR-0/login
- Alternatively: http://www.iitd.ac.in/jobs-iitd/index.html
- Persons serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs, should send the print out of completed application THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL, failing which such persons shall be required to produce NOC at the time of Written/ Computer Test, provided they must have sent an Advance Copy.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- No correspondence or query will be entertained from the candidates regarding the eligibility, status of application, postal delays, conduct and result of tests, selection process etc.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Important Links for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 for 18 junior assistant
Note: The above material IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 for 18 junior assistant is for informational purposes only. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।