Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur, various Vacancies
Post Name: Soldier, Clerk, Technical Soldier
No of vacancy: Unknown
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: 10th Pass/10+2/8th pass
Recruiter: Indian Army
Application Start Date 30 June 2020
Last Date: 14 August
Selection:Physical test/ written Exam.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
|Application Start Date||30 June 2020|
|Last Date :||14 August|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- Army Rect rally be held for eligible candidates. All eligible candidates of Jaipur, Sikar & Tonk districts for SOL GD, SOL TECH, SOL CLK/SKT AND SOL TDN (10TH & 8TH) on announcement during the period from 24 Aug 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 (exact date, location and venue of rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 30 Jun 2020 to 14 Aug 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registerd e-mail 15 days prior to the commencement of rally. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Cards. Any candidate who fails to submit his application will not be allowed to participate in the Rally. For Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- Candidates will be screened for following categories and as per Qualitative Requirements
mentioned below :-
|Cat (a)||Age (Yrs) (b)||Born between (Both dates inclusive) (c)||Min Phy QR||Edn QR (g)|
|Ht (Cm) (d)||Wt (Kg) (e)||Chest (Cm) (f)|
|Soldier (General Duty)||171/2 – 21||01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003||170||50||77 (+ 5 cm expansion)||Class 10th / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading sys minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.|
|Soldier Technical||171/2 – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||170||50||77 (+ 5 cm expansion)||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% mks in each subject.|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical /Inventory Management||171/2 – 23||162||50||77 (+ 5 cm expansion)||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.|
|Sol Tdn 10th Pass (Steward, Chefs, Artisan (Wood work), Washer Man, Dresser, Tailor and Support Staff)||171/2 – 23||170||48||76 (+ 5 cm expansion)||Class 10th simple pass.No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject. Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur|
|Sol Tdn 8th Pass ( House Keeper & Mess Keeper)||171/2 – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||170||48||76 (+ 5 cm expansion)||Class 8th simple pass (For Sycem, House Keeper & Mess Keeper).No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.|
|Note :- Education certificate issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only be considered.|
|Special Instructions. Candidates for Sol Tdn category to register in only one of the trades as mentioned above and will be considered for recruitment in that particular trade only. For Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur|
|Special Physical Standards (As applicable)|
|Class/Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)|
|Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||48||77|
|@ Relaxation in Physical Std|
|Category||Ht (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Wt (Kgs)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War widow (SOWW)/Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son / son-in-law of a war widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of serving soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/National/State/Distt level having secured 1st / 2nd Posn in last two years)||2||3||5|
|@ Note-Relaxation in Physical std is either for wards of servicemen/ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards|
|Physical Measurement (At Rally Site) Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical standards listed at Para 2 above|
|MEDICAL TEST As per laid down medical standards at the Rally site.Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/ CH/ BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO/RO (HQ) for issue of Admit Card for CEE in case declared FIT. For Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur|
|WRITTEN TEST THROUGH COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (CEE) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site / through CEE Admit Cards.Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH/ CH/ BH. FOr Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur|
- Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photography paper in white background not more than three month old Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted. For Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- Education Certificate :-
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric /Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University.
- Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the education institution of concerned Board / University.
- Candidates with metric certificate from open school should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO. For Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- Domicile Certificate. Domicile certificate with photographs, issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate, issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM. (If religion as “SIKH
/ HINDU / MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within six months. For Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 yrs of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within six months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS / SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Records office only duly signed by Records Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particulars of the Records officer issuing the Relation certificate with office seal / stamp is endorsed. Format of Relationship Certificate attached as per Appendix A. For Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- A declaration to the affect as mentioned below in Affidavit on minimum Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st class/ Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidates at rally site. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix B.
- Original Discharge Book of ESM also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day parade certificate should have photographs of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticate by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- Sports Certificate. For Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
- Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at district level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificate should be with registration number and from Govt recognized sports institutes/bodies as under :-
|(aa)||All Sr/Jr National Championship Cert||– Respective National Federation.|
|(ab)||All State & Distt level certificates||– Respective State Sports Association.|
|(ac)||All University level certificates||– Inter University Sports Board.|
|(ad)||All school level certificates||– All India School Games Federation.|
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate (format as per Appendix ‘C’). For Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Special Instructions for Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur.
- Candidates should bring their Aadhar linked mobile phone to facilitate documentation for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- Samanya Niwas Praman Patra is required as per Govt of Rajasthan website (E-Mitra).
- Candidate below the age of 18 years should bring the certificate duly signed by the parents/guardians and attested by village Sarpanch, stating that the “I am sending my son name
date of birth for recruitment in Army on my own interest and there is no objection on him joining the Army. I shall not ask for any compensation due to any injury/illness sustained by my son during screening”. For Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police. Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to any one for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified. Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before
enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake
documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have
produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number
of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity bond is mandatory requirement. Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. P ermanent body
tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates are likely to be REJECTED
for further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training. Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- Mobile phones, smart watches and any other recording devices are not permitted in the rally site and the time of CEE.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally. Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation. For Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
- For more details, contact No 01412235774.
- Disclaimer. The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
FAQs For This Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur
What is Indian Army?
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur?
Candidate Have to apply online form the official website
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Payscale: Rs. 15,000-30,000/- per month for the starting salary
how many vacancy open right now?
vacancy is unknown
- Indian Army recruitment 2020 for TES Apply Online NowLast Date: 09 Sept. 2020
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 for CDS Exam Apply Online NowLast Date: 25 August 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment in Bangalore 2020Last Date: 06 September 2020
- WOMEN MILITARY POLICE In Indian Army 2020Last Date: 31 August 2020
- Indian Army Rally in Hamirpur 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 20 Sept. 2020
- Indian Army Rally in Jamnagar 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 30 Sept 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR 2020Last Date: 04 September 2020
- SSC Officer in AMCSS Examination 2020Last Date: 16 August 2020
- HPPSC Recruitment for Director 2020Last Date: 04 August 2020
- ITBP recruitment for Constable 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 26 August 2020
- BSF Recruitment For LOGISTIC OFFICERS 2020Last Date: 31 December 2020
- BSF Recruitment For Engineer 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 31 December 2020
- BSF Recruitment For Pilot 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 31 December 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur 2020Last Date: 14 August
- NIA Recruitment for Sub Inspector 2020Last Date: 25 July 2020
- NIA Recruitment for Inspector 2020Last Date: 25 July 2020
- NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020Last Date: 25 July 2020
- NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020Last Date: 25 July 2020
- Naval Academy EXAMINATION 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 06 July 2020
- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY EXAMINATION 2020Last Date: 06 July 2020
- India Airforce Recruitment 2020 Afcat Test Link Active NowLast Date: 14 July 2020
- Soldier Clerk in Indian Army 2020, Last Date 16 July Apply NowLast Date: 16 July 2020
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant in Indian Army 2020Last Date: 16 July 2020
- Soldier Technical in Indian Army 2020, Last Date 16 July Apply NowLast Date: 16 July 2020
- Recruitment Rally in Indian Army 2020, Last Date 16 July Apply NowLast Date: 16 July 2020
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Indian Army recruitment 2020 for TES Apply Online NowLast Date: 09 Sept. 2020
- Project Assistant in WII 2020 Apply Offline Now Last Date 15 AugustLast Date: 15 August 2020
- Wii Recruitment 2020 for Office Assistant Apply NowLast Date: 15 August 2020
- NIE Recruitment 2020 for Project Scientist B Apply nowLast Date: 24 August 2020
- Tripura police Recruitment 2020 for SPO in Gomati DistrictLast Date: 31 August 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Rally in Kota Apply NowLast Date: 22 Sept 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Rally in CHURU Apply NowLast Date: 22 Sept 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Rally in Jhunjhunu Apply NowLast Date: 22 Sept 2020
- MEECL Recruitment for Technician Apprentice 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 04 Sept 2020
- MEECL Recruitment for Graduate Apprentices 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 04 Sept 2020
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 for Nurse Staff Apply OnlineLast Date: 17 August 2020
- Block Project Assistant in POSHAN Abhiyaan Assam 2020Last Date: 31 August 2020
- Block Coordinator in POSHAN Abhiyaan Assam 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 31 August 2020
- District Project Assistant in POSHAN Abhiyaan Assam 2020Last Date: 31 August 2020
- District Coordinator in POSHAN Abhiyaan Assam 2020Last Date: 31 August 2020
- AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam 2020: Norcet NotificationLast Date: 18 August 2020
- NIE Recruitment 2020 for Project Scientist Apply nowLast Date: 24 August 2020
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 for CDS Exam Apply Online NowLast Date: 25 August 2020
- dhfws jalpaiguri recruitment for MTS 2020 Apply Offline NowLast Date: 26 August 2020
- Physiotherapist in dhfws jalpaiguri 2020 Apply Offline NowLast Date: 26 August 2020
- dhfws jalpaiguri recruitment for DCQM 2020 Apply Offline NowLast Date: 26 August 2020
- dhfws jalpaiguri recruitment for FLQM 2020 Apply Offline NowLast Date: 26 August 2020
- dhfws jalpaiguri recruitment for Lab Technician 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 26 August 2020
- Electrician in HCL for Apprentices 2020 Apply Offline NowLast Date: 07 Sept 2020
- HCL Recruitment for Apprentices in Turner 2020 Apply OfflineLast Date: 07 Sept 2020
- HCL Recruitment for Apprentices in Fitter 2020 Apply OfflineLast Date: 07 Sept 2020
- INdian Army Recruitment 2020 Rally in JODHPUR Apply NowLast Date: 20 Sept 2020
- INdian Army Recruitment 2020 Rally in DAUSA Apply Now OnlineLast Date: 22 Sept 2020
- WII Recruitment 2020 for Internship Apply Now 09 VacanciesLast Date: 24 August 2020
- HPDI Recruitment 2020 for Peon Apply Now 03 VacanciesLast Date: 13 August 2020
- Sericulture Inspector in HPDI 2020 Apply Now for 01 PostLast Date: 13 August 2020
- Junior Office Assistant in HPDI 2020 Apply Now for 01 PostLast Date: 13 August 2020
- JKPSC Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 04 Sept 2020
- NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 for Director Apply NowLast Date: 10 August 2020
- Indian Army Rally for Soldier Technical 2020 in ShimlaLast Date: 20 Sept 2020