INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist, 02 Vacancies
Post Name: Scientist B and C
No of vacancy: 02
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 27 july 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist
|Application Start Date||12 June 2020|
|Last Date :||27 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist
(An Autonomous Research Institute of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India)
INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist
Habitat Centre, Sector-64, Phase-X, Mohali-160062, Punjab
No. 3(2)/2018-INST Dated: 11th June, 2020
A unique opportunity for research careers in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Mohali (Punjab) is an autonomous research institution under the aegis of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, focusing on R&D of specific areas in Nano Science and Technology leading to new phenomena, processes, products and devices.
INST invites applications from persons with excellent credentials having innovative mind and an inner urge to deliver for the following positions to be filled up on direct recruitment basis:
|S.No.||Post||Pay||Number of Posts|
|1||Scientist-B||Level: 10, Basic : Rs. 56100/- + allowances||01 (UR)|
|2||Scientist-C||Level: 11, Basic : Rs. 67700/- + allowances||01 (UR)|
Qualifications, Experience and Age limits:
The candidate is expected to work in a highly interdisciplinary set up consisting of biologist, chemists and physicist working together to solve high priority scientific problems using nanotechnological tools. For INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist
|Sr. No.||Post||Essential / Desirable Qualifications||Experience||Upper Age Limit as on the 27.07.2020|
|1.||Scientist ‘B’ and Scientist ‘C’||Essential: M.Sc / M.Tech in Natural sciences or B.Tech / BE in electronics or electrical engineering; orChemical Engineering / Technology from a recognized University or equivalent Desirable: PhD from a recognized institute or university.||Experience of at least 2 years (Scientist-B) or 4 years (Scientist-C) in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions and / or Science and Technology Organizations on one or more of the following topics: Experimental nano- electronicsNEMS/MEMSBio-sensing/ BiophotonicsBio-imaging (In vivo and In vitro)Surface engineering of nanomaterials||35 years|
Application Fee for INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist:
Application Fee: An application fee of Rs. 590/- (non-refundable) shall be deposited by each candidate through Bank Transfer using NEFT in favor of Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali in to its Bank Account as the details given below and to indicate the Transaction Number and date in the relevant column provided in the application form. No other mode of application fee is acceptable. Women candidates, persons belonging to SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities will be exempted from the payment of application fee. for INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist
For RTGS / NEFT : the bank details of the Institute is as under:
Name : Director, INST Mohali Bank Name : Canara Bank
Bank Address : Sector 34-A, Chandigarh-160022 Type of A/c : Current Account
A/c No. : 2452201001102
IFSC : CNRB0002452
MICR : 160015003
Swift Code : CNRBINBBFFC
- The upper age limit in respect of the Scheduled Caste, The Scheduled Tribe, The Ex-servicemen, Other Backward Classes and Persons with Disabilities shall be relaxed in accordance with the orders issued by the Government of India from time to time in this regard.
- Director, INST reserves the right to relax the upper age limit for all categories of S&T posts in case of highly experienced candidates in specialized scientific areas.
3. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 27.07.2020. For INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist
- Against the vacancies to be filled up on direct recruitment basis, appointments shall be made initially on temporary basis and the confirmation of the appointee to the post shall be considered only after his/her satisfactory clearance of prescribed probation period.
- Officers appointed, after due process of selection, shall be liable to serve anywhere in India and outside.
- Whosoever does not have the knowledge of Hindi, he/she shall be required to acquire the same during his/her period of probation.
- (i) Application Form must be accompanied by requisite application fee receipt/transaction proof and self-attested copies of all certificates regarding Date of Birth, Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience, Caste/Tribe/OBC/PWD/Ex-serviceman (in case claiming reservation or any relaxation, if available).
- Certificate in respect of OBCs must indicate OBC status and non-creamy layer status. In addition to this, a declaration by the candidate in the format annexed with Application form, must be submitted. For INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist.
- Application form and copies of testimonials should be on A4-size paper duly stapled or tagged but not bound (spiral/plastic strips etc). The enclosures should be placed in the same order as depicted in column 24 of the application form.
- Incomplete applications, applications not in the prescribed format, applications received without self-attested testimonials of qualifications, experience, caste etc. and the application fee, if applicable, and those received after the due date shall not be considered and will be rejected without assigning any reason and no claim for refund of fee shall be entertained, in any case. INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist
9. Fulfilment of qualifications, experience etc. shall not entitle any candidate to be called for further process of recruitment/interview. INST reserves the right to short-list applicants by adopting such a criteria as may be considered appropriate. No reason for rejection shall be communicated.
- Travelling Allowance by sleeper class train fare / govt. bus (non-AC) fare shall be payable only to the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories, for attending the interview, on production of tickets. For INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist.
- Persons in employment in Government Departments, Autonomous Bodies/other Govt. funded institutions should apply Through Proper Channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of Interview.
- Application form is separately linked. Candidates may fill up the prescribed application form along with relevant details by downloading it from INST’s website http://www.inst.ac.in/careers
(i) Application form, duly filled in, accompanied by payment of application fees receipt or Transaction Number indicated on the Application Form, wherever applicable, and self-attested photocopies of testimonials should be submitted at the above address latest by 27.07.2020. The last date of receipt of applications from candidates in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 11.08.2020.
- Applications received after this date shall not be entertained in any case.
- Separately, a soft copy of duly typed “SYNOPSIS” (in prescribed excel format) must be sent by 05.08.2020by e-mail at [email protected] In addition, a hard-copy of synopsis must be attached with application form.
- Incomplete Application forms and non submission of soft copy of Synopsis will lead to rejection of application. For INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist.
- The envelope containing application must be superscribed as “Application for the Post of
- At any stage of scrutiny of applications or at any later stage or even after appointment, if a candidate is found to have submitted false information, his/her candidature would be rejected/or services terminated forthwith.
16. Interim enquiries regarding recruitment shall not be entertained.
- Canvassing of any form will be a disqualification.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist
FAQs For This INST Recruitment 2020 for Scientist
What is INST?
The Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) is an autonomous institution of Department of Science and Technology, under the Society Registration Act, 1960.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Scientist-B Level: 10, Basic : Rs. 56100/- + allowances 01 (UR) Scientist-C Level: 11, Basic : Rs. 67700/- + allowances 01 (UR)
how many vacancy open right now?
There are 02 Vacancies open
- IGNOU Recruitment 2020 Various PostsLast Date: 11 July 2020
- BHU Recruitment for Teaching Staff 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- Communication Officer in IIT Madras 2020Last Date: 14 July 2020
- IIT Madras Recruitment for Database Officer 2020Last Date: 14 July 2020
- CMERI Recruitment 2020 for Project AssistantLast Date: 12 July 2020
- CMERI Recruitment 2020 for Project AssociateLast Date: 12 July 2020
- CMERI Recruitment 2020 for JRF Apply NowLast Date: 12 July 2020
- INST Recruitment 2020 for ScientistLast Date: 27 July 2020
- IIPE Recruitment 2020 for professorLast Date: 24 July 2020
- PGIMER Recruitment for Qualitative Researcher 2020Last Date: 29 June 2020
- IUST Recruitment for Professor 2020Last Date: 23 July 2020
- IUST Recruitment for Registrar 2020Last Date: 23 July 2020
- JRF and RA in pondicherry university 2020Last Date: 15 July 2020
- Junior Research Fellow at SKUAST University 2020Last Date: 11 July 2020
- IIIM Jammu Recruitment 2020 for Project AssistantWalk In Date: 07 July 2020
- Technical Officer in Tezpur University 2020Last Date: 05 July 2020
- IIM Bodh Gaya Recruitment 2020 For ProfessorsLast Date: 16 July 2020
- ESIC Recruitment 2020 in ICU for 39 DaysWalkin Date: 01 July 2020
- ESIC Recruitment 2020 For ProfessorWalkin Date: 15 July 2020
- Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020Last Date: 05 July 2020
- Thsti Recruitment for Associate 2020Last Date: 02 July 2020
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment for Project Associate 2020Last Date: 04 July 2020
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment for Research Associate 2020Last Date: 15 July 2020
- Project Assistant in IIT Gandhinagar 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 30th June 2020
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for JRF 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 30th June 2020
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 22 July 2020
- IGNOU Recruitment 2020 Various PostsLast Date: 11 July 2020
- ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical OfficerLast Date: 17 July 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur 2020Last Date: 14 August
- BHU Recruitment for Teaching Staff 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- SEBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive DirectorLast Date: 17 July 2020
- SRLM Recruitment for Bihar 2020Last Date: 15 July 2020
- Hyderabad job for Medical Officer 2020Last Date: 02 July 2020
- Odisha PSC Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020Last Date: 08 August 2020
- SSC Recruitment 2020 for TranslatorLast Date: 25 July 2020
- Birbhum District Job For Assistant teachers 2020Last Date: 10 July 2020
- DGRPG Recruitment 2020 in It DepartmentLast Date: 07 july 2020
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents 2020Last Date: 08 July 2020
- ACTREC Walk In Interview on 3rd JulyWalk In date: 03 July 2020
- RMC Recruitment 2020 In Various PostWalk In Date: 02 July 2020
- Constable in Lakshadweep administration 2020Last Date: 22 July 2020
- NIA Recruitment for Sub Inspector 2020Last Date: 25 July 2020
- NIA Recruitment for Inspector 2020Last Date: 25 July 2020
- NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020Last Date: 25 July 2020
- NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020Last Date: 25 July 2020
- ECIL Interview 2020 for Technical OfficerWalk In Date: 10 july 2020
- NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing 2020Last Date: 14 July 2020
- NHM Assam Recruitment For Data manager and nurseLast Date: 30 June 2020
- CWC Recruitment For 2020 Legal OfficerWalkin Date: 06 July 2020
- APSC Recruitment 2020 For Junior EngineerLast Date: 24 July 2020
- APSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant EngineerLast Date: 24 July 2020
- Nimhans Recruitment 2020 For AccountantLast Date: 07 July 2020
- DWCD Recruitment 2020 for DPC and DPALast Date: 11 July 2020
- Indian Post Recruitment for Rajasthan Cycle 2020Last Date:
- CMD Recruitment 2020 for Various PostLast Date: 04 July 2020
- ISI Recruitment 2020 for Scientific AssistantLast Date: 31 July 2020
- ISI Recruitment 2020 for Associate ScientistLast Date: 31 July 2020
- PARLIAMENT OF INDIA Recruitment for Translator 2020Last Date: 27 July 2020
- RBI Recruitment 2020 for Medical consultantLast Date: 10 July 2020
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 in Various Post Apply NowLast Date: 21 July 2020