IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL). Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement of around 482 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trades
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
|1||Technician Apprentice- Mechanical||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: Mechanical EngineeringAutomobile Engineering|
|2||Technician Apprentice- Electrical||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: Electrical EngineeringElectrical & Electronics Engineering|
|3||Technician Apprentice- Telecommunication & Instrumentation||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: Electronics & Communication EngineeringElectronics & Telecommunication EngineeringElectronics & Radio Communication EngineeringInstrumentation & Control EngineeringInstrumentation & Process Control EngineeringElectronics Engineering|
|4||Trade Apprentice (Assistant- Human Resource||Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.|
|5||Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University|
|6||Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices)||Minimum 12 th pass (but below graduate)|
|7||Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders)||Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.|
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time, regular course in relevant disciplines with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the trades reserved for them).
- Candidates having professional/higher qualification such as Degree in Engineering/MBA & its equivalent/PGDM/MCA/LLB/CA/ICWA/Masters in Social Work/Degree in Journalism etc. and any other Graduate and above professional qualification, shall not be eligible to apply for the above apprentice seats.
3.0 AGE CRITERIA
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 30.10.2020 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices
Selection Procedure of IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices
- Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
5) The constitution of the Question paper will be as below -:
- For Technician Apprentices – From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- For Trade Apprentice (Accountant)- out of total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- For Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource)- all 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
- For Data Entry Operator& Domestic Data Entry Operator -all 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc. of Class 12 level.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
- Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test is 40%. The same is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, relative performance in respective categories.
- Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on Written Test marks as per merit. Trade-wise & State-wise merit list for each Region shall be prepared based on Written Test marks scored by the candidates, which shall be arranged in descending order. Candidates, in the order of merit will be offered the apprenticeship.
- In case of tie for final shortlisting for engagement, the candidate older in age will be given preference in the merit list.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
- For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in.
- It may be noted that in case candidate does not pre-register themselves online with concerned BOAT/ NSDC and subsequently after selection as apprentice in Indian Oil Corporation, their registration of contract as apprentice does not happen with BOAT/ NSDC/RDAT due to any reason, the candidate himself shall be responsible for the same and shall not be considered for engaging as apprentice. In such case, candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled and offer shall be issued to next candidate from the panel.
- The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least next one year. All future communication including Corrigendum/Addendum with regard to this advertisement with candidate will take place only through www.iocl.com / e-mail / SMS Alerts.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) and signature in black ink (Size: between 10-30 KB in JPG Format) etc. ready before applying on-line.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the Online Application Form and its final submission.
- The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
- After successfully applying/registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference.
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our IOCL website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in and apply Online from 04.11.2020 till 22.11.2020 by 18:00 hours.
- Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
- In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
- Candidates are advised to follow the procedure mentioned in above apprentice engagement portal. In case of any difficulty with respect to filling online application or making online payment, please refer to FAQ/How to apply options available in the portal.
- Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail ids based on Trade Codes under which applied:
- For Northern Region Pipelines: [email protected]
- For Eastern Region Pipelines: [email protected]
- For Western Region Pipelines: [email protected]
- For Southern Region Pipelines: [email protected]
- For South Eastern Region Pipelines: [email protected]
Applicants may kindly note that only such queries which are relevant to this advertisement and have not been addressed in the above advertisement shall only be replied to.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Note: The above material is for informational purposes only. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।