JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts –Advertisement for Divisional/District Cadre Posts for various posts in different Departments under PM Package for Kashmiri Migrants and Non-Migrant Kashmiri Pandits.
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications = 07-12-2020.
- Last Date for submission of online applications =21-12-2020.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Qualification Required: –As per the indent received from the Department of Disaster Management, Relief, Rehabilitation & Reconstruction qualification to the posts advertised are in the enclosed Annexure “A” to this notification.
- The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of the prescribed minimum educational qualification as notified in Annexure-“A” on or before 21-12-2020, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the Board.
- The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e 21-12-2020 and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
- In case of candidates claiming possession of equivalent educational qualification, it shall be mandatory to produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the designated authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the Board/concerned Department.
- Any candidate having his/her qualification other than prescribed for a particular post shall not be eligible for that post.
- The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance modes which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012dated.30.05.2012 shall be entertained subject to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
- Reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Economically Weaker Section(EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), Pahari Speaking People(PSP), etc for the above posts, wherever applicable and admissible, would be as determined & communicated by the Indenting Department, as per the provisions of S.O 127 dated 20-04-2020.
- A candidate seeking his /her consideration under Reserved categories must ensure that he/she possess the requisite category certificate on the Cut Off Date.
- Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of the Reserved Category Certificate is verified by the board/ Appointing Authority.
- Candidates are cautioned to note that in case a claim for reservation is made on the basis of false/fake/fraudulent certificate he/she shall debarred from the examination(s) conducted by the Board, in addition to any other action as may be deemed appropriate.
Note:-The posts have been advertised strictly as per the break-up of reservation mentioned in the indent received from DMRRR. However , if candidates are not available from any reserved category, other than RBA, the posts earmarked for any such reserved category may be filled up from amongst the eligible candidates in open merit category.
Age limit: – (as on 01-01-2020)
The requirement of age for various Reserved Categories is as follows: –
|S.No||Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
|(vi)||EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|(vii)||PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|(viii)||OSC (Other Social Caste)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|(ix)||Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1978||01-01-2002|
|(xi)||Government Service/Contractual Employment||40||01-01-1980||01-01-2002|
- Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- All the disputes related to refund of excess payment, if any, are subject matter of the J&K Service Selection Board. Candidates are advised to apply for refund of excess payment, if any, through official portal www.ssbjk.org only. No chargeback request shall be entertained.
Check More Latest Jobs:
- KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices
- AEGCL Recruitment for 341 Assistant and Manager
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff
- NHM WB Recruitment 2020 for the technician
- CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2020 for 14 Technician
- DESMP Tripura Recruitment 2020 for 2500 MTS
- Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- TIDCO Recruitment 2020 for 5 Manager
- AFCAT Recruitment Exam 2020 for 235 POsts
- AAI Recruitment 2020 for 368 Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for 9 FINANCE
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 30 Trade apprentice
- Canara Bank recruitment 2020 for SPECIALIST OFFICERS
- CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 DIPLOMA TRAINEES
- APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POst
- MJN Hospital Recruitment 2020 for 14 House Staff
- MDL Recruitment 2020 for 86 APPRENTICES
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant & manager
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 493 Apprentices
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts
Selection Procedure of JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts
Selection will be through Examination and Interviews
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their
information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- The candidate need to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before final submission of the application.
- Candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application form and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on account of non-filling of information shall be entertained subsequently.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such cancelled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
- Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid only by Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Options.
- After successful completion of the form, the candidate shall be shown “Pay Now” link for making the online application fee payment. Once fees is successfully submitted, Application ID shall be generated.
- The options will be available after clicking on Pay Now link. Candidate can pay using Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, in Online Payment .
- Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid after cut-off date mentioned in advertisement notification, i.e 21.12.2020 (last date).
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt to JKSSB till it is actually sought for some verification/clarification purpose.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts.