IT Software Engineer Teamcenter in Micron Technology operates in a dynamic industry where innovation and solutions are enabled by the IT department. Semiconductor Lifecycle Management Systems is a growing area of the corporate IT department,
and is hiring expertise for multiple roles directed at an enterprise PLM (product lifecycle management) implementation of the Siemens Teamcenter platform. These are opportunities to work on projects directly tied to the company’s highest strategic objectives. If you have the experience, join a strong team doing great work using Agile/Scrum practices.
As an IT Software Engineer for PLM Siemens Teamcenter, you will be part of an Agile team in a fast-paced environment partnered with business stakeholders. You will be responsible for developing Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software applications and their related TcRA reports based on the Siemens PLM Teamcenter (Tc) platform and contributing to all software development activities.
Responsibilities and Tasks
These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning, development, testing, and implementation of Teamcenter customizations and upgrades
- Configure and develop Teamcenter BMIDE, BOM Management, Workflows, Access control, Change Management, Dispatcher Configuration, ERP Interfaces, and other Teamcenter modules
- Design and Implement reports using TcRA
- Design and implement interfaces/integrations using T4EA
- Gather requirements from process analysts and SMEs, design and document technical solutions
- Troubleshooting / resolving issues collaboratively and assist team in finding solutions
- Contribute to testing, risk analysis, group presentations, status reporting, and more
Qualifications for IT Software Engineer Teamcenter in Micron
- 2 years of direct hands-on experience in a Teamcenter PLM environment
- Experience with version 10 or greater preferred, and Teamcenter SOA ITK
- Demonstrable experience in Product, BOM and Schedule Management
- Experience with TcRA and T4EA desirable
- Development and configuration experience with BMIDE in a multiple instance environment
- Experience with Teamcenter Workflow and custom handlers development and support.
- Hands on experience adjusting ACLs and Rule Tree.
- Experience with Integration between Teamcenter and ERP Systems
- Knowledge of CAD integration frameworks and exposure to some of the major CAD integrations like NXI, SWIM, SEEC, TcIC, IPEM.
- Programming experience in ITK, Client Customization, C#, C++, Java, Scripting Languages
- Developed and administered security access within an enterprise application
- Experience with Active Workspace, Teamcenter Report and Query Builder, or Teamcenter Access Manager desirable
- Proven problem-solving skills including diagnostic and research. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership by absorbing and retaining information across a range of technical areas. IT Software Engineer Teamcenter in Micron
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
2 years of direct hands-on experience in a Teamcenter PLM environment