KPT Recruitment 2020 for 1 Safety Officer Haldia Dock Complex, Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata intends to engage 01 (one) Safety Officer under Haldia Dock Complex, SMP, Kolkata on contract basis at Haldia, West Bengal. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the aforesaid contract engagement, the details of eligibility criteria for such engagement is given below
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For KPT Recruitment 2020 for 1 Safety Officer
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
EITHER (i) Possesses a recognized Degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology & has practical experience of working in a Port or similar place in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 2 years / Possesses a recognized Degree in Physics or Chemistry & has had practical experience of working in a Port or similar place in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 5 years / Possesses a recognized Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology & has had a practical experience of working in a port or similar place in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 5 years, and,
- Possesses a Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by the Central Govt., and,
- Has adequate knowledge of the language spoken by majority of the workers in the port in which he is to be appointed.
OR (i) Possesses a recognized Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Technology and has had experience of not less than 5 years in a department of Central Govt. which deals with the administration of Indian Dock Labourers Act, 1934 & the Dock Workers’ (Safety, Health & Welfare) Act, 1986.
(ii) Possesses a recognized Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Technology and has had experience of not less than 5 years, full time, on training, education, consultancy or research in the field of accident prevention in Industry or in any Port or any Institution.
- Age: Upper age limit 62 years as on November 01, 2020.
Check More Latest Jobs:
- KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices
- AEGCL Recruitment for 341 Assistant and Manager
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff
- NHM WB Recruitment 2020 for the technician
- CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2020 for 14 Technician
- DESMP Tripura Recruitment 2020 for 2500 MTS
- Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- TIDCO Recruitment 2020 for 5 Manager
- AFCAT Recruitment Exam 2020 for 235 POsts
- AAI Recruitment 2020 for 368 Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for 9 FINANCE
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 30 Trade apprentice
- Canara Bank recruitment 2020 for SPECIALIST OFFICERS
- CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 DIPLOMA TRAINEES
- APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POst
- MJN Hospital Recruitment 2020 for 14 House Staff
- MDL Recruitment 2020 for 86 APPRENTICES
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant & manager
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 493 Apprentices
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for KPT Recruitment 2020 for 1 Safety Officer
Selection Procedure of KPT Recruitment 2020 for 1 Safety Officer
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for personal interview for selection.
However, management reserves the right to change / modify the selection methodology.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Interested candidates, fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility criteria and agreeable to the terms and conditions given below, may apply in the proforma given here under with one recent passport size photograph and self-certified photocopies of relevant certificates / testimonials.
Application in sealed envelope, superscribing “Application for contractual engagement of Safety Officer, HDC”, should reach the Office of the Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower, 6th Floor, P.O.: Haldia Township, Dist.: Purba Medinipur, W.B. Pin. : 721607, by December 21, 2020.
Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right upon the candidate for selection. Management reserves the right to cancel the selection process without any reference to the candidates. Incomplete applications, or applications received after the last date, may not be entertained.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for KPT Recruitment 2020 for 1 Safety Officer.