KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer Applications are invited for filling up of one post of Dy. Chief Engineer in the scale of pay of Rs 32,900-58,000/-(Pre-revised 16,000-2O,8OO/-), at Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata (erstwhile Kolkata Port Trust) .by absorption through composite method, as per the new draft Recruitment Rules (in consonance with Model RR). A copy of the new draft Recruitment Rules is enclosed (Anne ixe-I}.
In this context, the earlier circular of even no. dated 20.01.2020 on the above subject may be treated as canceled. Hence, who have applied earlier in response to the said circular, need to apply afresh.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay (Rs)||Whether Selection or Non- Selection||Educational and other qualifications prescribed for direct recruitment in the RSP is also applicable here for absorption:||Method of recruitment (whether by direct) recruitment or by promotion/ absorption/ deputation||In case of promotion/ adsorption/ deputation, grades from which it should be made|
|Dy. Chief Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 32,900- 58,000/- (Pre-revised 16,000- 20,800/-)||Selection||Degree or equivalent in Civil Engg. from a recognized University/ Institution. Twelve years experience in executive cadre in Planning/ Construction/ Design/ Maintenance preferably of Port & Marine Structures in an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. Undertaking.||By absorption through composite method failing which by deputation from other Govt. organizations and failing both by direct recruitment.||For absorptionthrough composite method. Officers holding analogous posts or post of Superintending Engineer and equivalent posts in the respective discipline of Civil Engg. Deptt. in the scale of pay of Rs 24,900-50,500/- (Pre revised Rs 13,000-18,250/-) with 3 years regular service in the grade in a Major Port Trust. Or Superintending Engr. and equivalent post in the respective discipline of Civil Engg. Deptt. with 2 years regular service in the grade and a combined regular service of 7 years in the scale of pay of Rs 20,600-46,500/- (pre revised Rs- 10,750-16,750/-) and Rs.24,900-50,500/- (pre revised Rs 13,000-18,250/-) in the respective discipline of Civil Engg. Department in a Major Port Trust will be eligible. The selection is by merit for which the bench- mark in overall grading in the APARs will not be below “Very good”.|
Check More Latest Jobs:
- KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices
- AEGCL Recruitment for 341 Assistant and Manager
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff
- NHM WB Recruitment 2020 for the technician
- CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2020 for 14 Technician
- DESMP Tripura Recruitment 2020 for 2500 MTS
- Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- TIDCO Recruitment 2020 for 5 Manager
- AFCAT Recruitment Exam 2020 for 235 POsts
- AAI Recruitment 2020 for 368 Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for 9 FINANCE
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 30 Trade apprentice
- Canara Bank recruitment 2020 for SPECIALIST OFFICERS
- CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 DIPLOMA TRAINEES
- APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POst
- MJN Hospital Recruitment 2020 for 14 House Staff
- MDL Recruitment 2020 for 86 APPRENTICES
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant & manager
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 493 Apprentices
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer
Selection Procedure of KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer
- The selection will be made or the basis of merit for which overall grading in the
ACRs/APARs will not be below °Very Good”.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
You are requested to kindly circulate the vacancy among the eligible officers of your Port and forward the applications in the prescribed Proforma (n «a re-n) d•oi3• superscribing on the envelope “Application for the post of
Dy. Chief Engineer” to the Sr. Personnel Officer (I/ C), Syama Prasad Mooke ee Port, Kolkata, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata-70000 1 along with the following relevant documents:-
i) Copies of APARs for the last 5 years duly certified by an officer not below the rank of Dy. HoD on each page.
- Attested copies of all the certificates towards proof of educational qualification,
present and past work experience in the respective post and pay scale.
- ‘No objection” certificate from the respective Ports.
- Undertaking of the applicant to the effect that the candidature will not be withdrawn, if selected.
- Vigilance and administrative clearance by the concerned Port (Annemzre-IH).
Self attested passport size photographs (tw•o numbers).
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer.