KVIC Recruitment 2020 for 34 Director and DD The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament. The KVIC is charged with the planning, promotion, organization and implementation of programs for the development of Khadi and Village Industries in the rural areas in coordination with other agencies engaged in rural development wherever necessary.
In order to accelerate future growth and transformation challenges, KVIC invites Online Applications for Direct Recruitment from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies to the posts of “Director” and “Deputy Director”.
The Director and Dy. Director of KVIC being the cutting edge level Officers are posted at Central Office and Field Offices (all India). The Central Office monitors and prepares policies for the implementation of various KVI Schemes & Programmes entrusted by Government of India, issues guidelines, monitoring and implementations of various Schemes & Programmes etc., and Field Offices implement various Schemes & Programmes in co-ordination with various Government Departments/Institutions/State Khadi & Village Industries Boards, Banks/Nodal Agencies, NGOs/Self-Help Groups etc., Eligible/interested persons may apply ONLINE as per details mentioned
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For KVIC Recruitment 2020 for 34 Director and DD
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
DETAILS OF VACANCIES :-
|Post Code||Category of the Post||Number of Vacancies (Tentative)|
|Group-A (Pay Matrix Level – 12)|
|Group-A (Pay Matrix Level – 11)|
CATEGORY OF POST & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
- GROUP– A – Director (Pay Matrix Level- 12 – Minimum
Basic Pay Rs.78800 plus other Allowances as applicable
to Central Government employees )
- Age Limit: Not exceeding Fifty (50) years (relaxable upto fifty five years for Government servants. No age limit for employees of Khadi and Village Industries Commission). Age relaxation of Five (5) years for SC , ST category candidates and Three (3) years for OBC candidates.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Post Code||Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience|
|3.1.1||Director||01||Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology from a recognized University; orChartered Accountant; orMasters Degree in any subject from a recognized University; orBachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University; and Twelve Years experience in the relevant field.|
GROUP–A –Deputy Director (Pay Matrix Level- 11 –
Minimum Basic Pay Rs.67700 plus other Allowances as
applicable to Central Government employees )
3.2.1 Age Limit: Not exceeding Forty (40) years (relaxable upto forty five years for Government servants. No age limit for employees of Khadi and Village Industries Commission). Age relaxation of Five
(5) years for SC , ST category candidates and Three (3) years for OBC candidates.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Post Code||Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience|
|3.2.1||Deputy Director||02||Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology from a recognized University; orChartered Accountant; orMasters Degree in any subject from a recognized University; orBachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University; and Ten Years experience in the relevant field.|
- Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- The qualification(s) regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage of selection; the Competent Authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill-up the vacancy reserved for them.
- Wherever Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)/ Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) or a letter grade in Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institutes. Candidates will be required to submit proof / certificate to this effect from the Institute at the time of verification of documents, if called for the same.
- Internship training shall not be considered as work experience. Only direct work experience including fixed term basis employment in an organization will be taken into consideration.
- The candidates should hold the post on regular basis. Holding the Pay Matrix Level by virtue of ACP/MACP shall not be considered as eligibility criteria.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, educational qualification and experience shall be the closing date for receipt of Online application i.e. 15.12.2020.
- The benefit of age relaxation in respect of employees of Khadi and Village Industries Commission shall be available to only those employees who were appointed in Khadi and Village Industries Commission, before the notification of the Recruitment Rules, to a post covered under these rules.
Note-3: CONCESSIONS & RELAXATIONS:
- The upper age limit in case of Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs shall be relaxed by five years subject to the condition that on the closing date for receipt of applications the continuous service rendered in the Armed Forces by an Ex-Serviceman is not less than six months after attestation. This relaxation is also available to ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years as on closing date and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificates that they will be released within 3 months on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment. Candidates claiming age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma to the Commission.
NOTE: Ex Servicemen who have already secured regular employment under the Central Govt. in a Civil Post are permitted the benefit of age relaxation as admissible for Ex Servicemen for securing another employment in any higher post or service under the Central Govt. However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation, if any for Ex-Servicemen in Central Govt. jobs.
- In order to qualify for the concession under (a) above, candidates concerned would be required to produce a certificate that they have been released from the Defence Forces. The certificate for Ex- Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs should be signed by the appropriate authorities specified below and should also specify the period of service in the Defence Forces:-
- In case of Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs:
Army: Directorate of Personnel Service, Army Headquarters, New Delhi. Navy: Directorate of Personnel Services Naval Headquarters, New Delhi. Air Force: Directorate of Personnel Services, Air Headquarters, New Delhi.
- In case of JCOs/ORs and equivalent of the Navy and Air Forces: Army: By various Regimental Record Offices.
Navy: Naval Records, Bombay
Air Force: Air Force Records, New Delhi.
- Age relaxation for Government servants: The upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. Servants up to 5 years as per Recruitment Rules of KVIC. Further, the age relaxation, for persons belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes shall be 10 years and for persons belonging to Other Backward Classes shall be 8 years in respect of the posts reserved for them in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government of India. A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Government servant and thus seeking age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a Certificate in the prescribed proforma as attached at Form-I from his/her Employer on the Office letter head to the effect that he/she is a regularly appointed Government Servant and not on casual/ adhoc/ daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis employee.
The age relaxation will be admissible to such of the Government servants as are working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the post(s) recruitment to which has been advertised. Decision in this regard will rest with the KVIC.
Age relaxation to Persons with Disability (PwD) persons:
- Age relaxation of 10 years (15 years for SC/ST candidates and 13 years for OBC candidates) in upper age limit shall be allowed to persons with disability.
- Relaxation of age limit would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability.
- If a person with disability is entitled to age concession by virtue of being a Central Government employee, concession to him/her will be admissible either as a ‘Person with Disability’ or as a ‘Central Government employee’ whichever may be more beneficial to him/her.
- All the Candidates irrespective of their categories belonging to are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) for each post applied for. Bank Charges will be extra if applicable. KVIC employees are exempted from payment of application fees.
Application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee and KVIC will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for KVIC Recruitment 2020 for 34 Director and DD
Selection Procedure of KVIC Recruitment 2020 for 34 Director and DD
Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of application. It may be noted that mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not confer any right for calling for document verification/Interview.
In the event of number of applications being large, KVIC will adopt short-listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview to a reasonable number by any or more of the following methods:-
- On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- On the basis of higher education qualification than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
The final selection for the above posts will be made on the basis of weightage to academic qualification, experience and performance in the Personal Interview. The candidates will be called for an Interview in accordance with vacancies and reservation rules taking into consideration their previous Experience and Educational Qualification which shall be at the sole discretion of the KVIC.
If numbers of candidates are more, candidates will be called for an interview by giving preferential weightage to the candidates who have working experience in the Government / Khadi and Village Industries Sector. In such situation, the preferential weightage for short listing criteria to be called for personal interview
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of KVIC i.e. www.kvic.org.in. Please go carefully through instructions under ‘HOW TO APPLY’ in this advertisement and also detailed instructions given on the main page of online filling up of application.
No application through other mode will be accepted. No documents are required to be sent to KVIC in connection with the Online Application by Postal/ Courier/By Hand/E-mail.
Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website. The last date for Registration (Step-I), submission
of application (Step-II) and payment of Online Application Fees (Step-III) is 15.12.2020 up-to 23.00 Hrs.
Steps for Applying: STEP-I (SIGN-UP):
- Candidates are now ready to apply on-line by visiting the KVIC website and going to the tab “VACANCIES” on KVIC website
STEP- II :
- Candidates are now ready to apply on-line by revisiting the Online Application website at www.kvic.org.in
- The candidate should now fill-up all the desired information in the online form about himself/herself correctly. The candidate will see his/her application under option “VIEW AND DECLARATION”. Before submission of his/her Step-II details, the candidate should check his/her all details and make necessary corrections, under option “UPDATE” (if any), Candidates are not allowed to change the Email –Id and Mobile Number under “UPDATE” option.
- On successful submission of on-line application, candidates are advised not to attempt for re-registration for the same post. In case of multiple registrations for the same post, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any notice/intimation to the candidate. Candidate is required to download the online form generated by the System with unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference.
STEP- III: Submission of Application Fees
On completion of Step-II, Click on “Make Payment” link and deposit the amount of Rs. 1500/- plus Bank Charges (non- refundable) if applicable as requisite Application fee through On- line mode only.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for KVIC Recruitment 2020 for 34 Director and DD.