NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for 52 Junior Engineer National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) – a Joint Venture Company of Govt. of India and States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P, under the administrative control of Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs, is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) in National Capital Region (NCR), ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access.
The RRTS will be a new, dedicated, high speed, high capacity, comfortable commuter service connecting regional nodes in NCR. It will provide reliable, high frequency, point to point safe regional travel at high speed for relatively longer distance with fewer stops.
The technology chosen would allow covering distances of 100 km. in an hour with scheduled stoppages. The system would also ensure the convenience of quality last-mile connectivity, addressing the needs of all categories of travelers on the network. The corridors being developed under RRTS Phase-1 are Delhi- Ghaziabad- Meerut, Delhi- Gurugram- SNB- Alwarand Delhi- Panipat. Once operational, RRTS will be the fastest, the most comfortable and the safest mode of travel in the NCR. NCRTC invites applications for the posts of Junior Engineer-II(Civil) on contract basis.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for 52 Junior Engineer
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Post/ Level & Pay-scale
No. of Posts & Cat.
Max. Age limit*
Junior Engineer-II(Civil)/ NE7
52 (UR-23, OBC-14, SC-07, ST-03 & EWS-05)
Minimum 01(One) year experience in Civil construction work, preferably with Metro Rail/ Railways construction projects.
* – As on 14.11.2020/ Age relaxation to the reserved categories shall be given as per GOI Rules.
- Reservation Ex-Servicemen candidates will be given as per GOI
- Numbers of vacancies are subject to change at any stage of the selection, as per the requirement of the
PHYSICAL & MEDICAL FITNESS:
The applicant should not only be suitable in related field, but also should be physically and medically fit enough. In case of selection, candidates will have to undergo a medical examination as per the Corporation policy (AYE-3 Standard of IRMM). Being a safety related post, the candidate should fulfil the physical and medical requirement as prescribed.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for 52 Junior Engineer
Selection Procedure of NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for 52 Junior Engineer
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field and will be called for written examination.
- The date, time and pattern of written examination shall be communicated to the candidates in advance. The written examination shall be held in Delhi only and candidates shall have to make own arrangement for travel and stay.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at ‘Annexure-I’’, attached. All relevant documents should be enclosed with the application.
- Complete filled-up application should reach this office latest by 04.12.2020. Envelope containing the duly filled-up application should be super-scribed as-
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER-II (CIVIL)- CONTRACT BASIS”
and should be addressed to: –
Career Cell, HR Department,
National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049.
Incomplete or applications received after due date shall not be accepted. NCRTC will not be responsible for non-receipt/ late receipt of the application/ any communication due to postal delay or any other reason.
- The application should be supported with the following documents, duly self-attested: –
- Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- Work experience Certificate.
Application without supporting Educational Certificates/ Experience Certificate etc. shall not be entertained.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed on their email address and they will have to appear for interview on the scheduled date and time with all original documents/ testimonials.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for 52 Junior Engineer.