NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 DIPLOMA TRAINEES NTPC Limited, India’s largest power conglomerate has an installed capacity of 62,918 MW. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032. NTPC also owns 10 allotted Coal Blocks with a combined future capacity of 100 MTA.
Applications are invited from energetic young Diploma Engineers with brilliant academic record to join this organization for Pakri Barwadih Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Chatti Bariatu Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Keredari Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Dulanga Coal Mining Project (Odisha) and Talaipalli Coal Mining Project (Chhattisgarh) under Coal Mining Region of NTPC Limited.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 DIPLOMA TRAINEES
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Upper Age limit is 25 years as on last date of application.
For Land Oustees upper age limit is 35 years as on last date of application.
|Mining||Full time regular Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks.|
|Electrical||Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.|
|Mechanical||Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.|
|Mine Survey||Full time regular Diploma in Mine Survey/ Diploma in Mining Engineering /Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying with minimum 70% marks.|
Relaxation for SC/ST/PwBD (where vacancies are identified): Pass marks Relaxation for Land Oustees: 50% marks.
Advt.No: CM/Ranchi: 01/2020
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC/EWS category is required to pay a non- refundable registration fee of Rs 300/-. The SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM/ Female candidates need not to pay the registration fee.
- State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account number (A/C NO. 30987919993) at CAG branch (Branch Code: 09996), New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal of NTPC.
- The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. Bank commission charges will be borne by the candidate. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, NTPC will not be responsible. There will not be any other mode of money collection.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
Check More Latest Jobs:
- KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices
- AEGCL Recruitment for 341 Assistant and Manager
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff
- NHM WB Recruitment 2020 for the technician
- CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2020 for 14 Technician
- DESMP Tripura Recruitment 2020 for 2500 MTS
- Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- TIDCO Recruitment 2020 for 5 Manager
- AFCAT Recruitment Exam 2020 for 235 POsts
- AAI Recruitment 2020 for 368 Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for 9 FINANCE
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 30 Trade apprentice
- Canara Bank recruitment 2020 for SPECIALIST OFFICERS
- CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 DIPLOMA TRAINEES
- APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POst
- MJN Hospital Recruitment 2020 for 14 House Staff
- MDL Recruitment 2020 for 86 APPRENTICES
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant & manager
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 493 Apprentices
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 DIPLOMA TRAINEES
Selection Procedure of NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 DIPLOMA TRAINEES
Eligible candidates will have to undergo 2 stages of Online Test (Computer Based Test).
1st stage online test: In first stage, Online Aptitude Test (120 multiple choice questions) covering General English, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning will be conducted. The duration of the test will be 2 hours. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. There is qualifying marks (40% marks in case of General/EWS category and 30% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates). The candidates will be shortlisted @ 1:10 for 2nd stage Online Test (Technical). There will be no weightage to online aptitude test in final selection.
2nd stage Online Test: In 2nd stage, Online Technical Test (120 multiple choice questions) in respective discipline will be conducted. The duration of the test will be 2 hours. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. There is qualifying marks (40% marks in case of General/EWS category and 30% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates). Offer of appointment may be issued based on merit. No skill test will be conducted.
TEST CENTERS: Candidates have to choose a city as Test Centre while filling online application and no change under any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, NTPC reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response of the candidates for that area / center
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of NTPC only. To apply visit: w ww.ntpccareers.net with your valid e-mail ID. The site is functional from 1 0.00 hours of 23.11.2020 to midnight of 12.12.2020.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.