OAVS Recruitment 2020 for 737 PRINCIPAL: Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS), under the School & Mass Education Department, Government of Odisha invites online applications from the prospective candidates for filling-up the Posts of Principal and Teaching staff in the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas in the State which shall be filled up by direct recruitment. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.oav.edu.in at the link available on this site. No other means / mode of submission of applications will be accepted.
The schedule of ONLINE registration is as follows. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria for different posts and they may go for online application after being satisfied that he/she is eligible for the posts as per stipulated eligibility criteria.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For OAVS Recruitment 2020 for 737 PRINCIPAL
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Current Pay level of Revised Scale of Pay, 2017 of OAVs||Total posts||Nature of the post|
|1||Principal||Rs. 67,700/- Pay matrix cell No.1 (Level-13) of Revised Scale of pay, 2017 of OAVs||144||Regular|
|2||PGT English||Rs. 47,600/- Pay matrix cell No.1 (Level-11) of Revised Scale of pay, 2017 of OAVs||27||Regular|
|3||PGT Physics||Rs. 47,600/- Pay matrix cell No.1(Level-11) of Revised Scale of pay, 2017 of OAVs||43||Regular|
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Current pay level of OSRP Rules, 2017||Total posts||Nature of the post|
|4||PGT Chemistry||Rs. 47,600/- Pay matrix cell No.1 (Level-11) of Revised Scale of pay, 2017 of OAVs||36||Regular|
|5||PGT Biology||Rs. 47,600/- Pay matrix cell No.1(Level-11) of Revised Scale of pay, 2017 of OAVs||22||Regular|
|6||PGT Mathematics||Rs. 47,600/- Pay matrix cell No.1(Level-11) of Revised Scale of pay, 2017 of OAVs||36||Regular|
|7||TGT English||Rs. 44,900/- Pay matrix cell No.1(Level-10) of Revised Scale of pay, 2017 of OAVs||65||Regular|
|8||TGT Social Studies||Rs. 44,900/- Pay matrix cell No.1(Level-10) of Revised Scale of pay, 2017 of OAVs||97||Regular|
|9||TGT Odia||Rs. 44,900/- Pay matrix cell No.1(Level-10) of Revised Scale of pay, 2017 of OAVs||48||Regular|
|10||TGT Mathematics||Rs. 44,900/- Pay matrix cell No.1(Level-10) of Revised Scale of pay, 2017 of OAVs||54||Regular|
|11||TGT Science||Rs. 44,900/- Pay matrix cell No.1 (Level-10) of Revised Scale of pay, 2017 of OAVs||52||Regular|
|12||P.E.T||Rs. 35,400/- Pay matrix cell No.1(Level-09) of Revised Scale of pay, 2017 of OAVs||73||Regular|
|13||Computer Teacher||Rs. 17380/- Consolidated||40||Contractual|
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
In order to be eligible for appointment, a candidate must satisfy the following conditions:
- Must be a Citizen of India
- Must be of sound mind
- Must not be having more than one spouse living.
2.1 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS(GENERAL):
- The candidate must have passed MIL Odia up to ME standard.
- The candidates who have not passed Odia up to M.E Standard can apply, but they have to pass the examination (odia upto M.E Standard) conducted by BSE, Odisha, Cuttack within three years from the date of joining.
- Candidates must have Master’s Degree/Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science with Bachelor Degree in Education from any University of the State as applicable for different posts.
- All candidates for the post of TGTs (TGT Odia, TGT English, TGT Math, TGT Science, TGT SST) must have passed OSSTET / OTET-Paper-II conducted by BSE / CTET -Paper-II conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE.
- Regarding Universities/Institutions of outside State, the candidates shall only be eligible for appointment after verification of genuineness of their educational/training qualification from concerned University/Institutions from which they have obtained the degree. Such outside University/Institution candidates shall have to produce the authenticated proof of equivalency from any University of the state of Odisha and NCTE recognition in support of their qualification at the time of document verification, failing which they will not be eligible in the selection process.
- A candidate furnishing certificates, mark-sheets with grades and grade point shall also furnish numerical equivalence of grades/grade points from the examining bodies.
- Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of University in this regard, besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA in the application. Candidate will have to produce the certificate/document issued by the University evidencing conversion formula of university & percentage of marks, when called for document verification.
- Round off %age of marks will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%, likewise 44.99% will be treated as less than 45%.
- The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark Sheet shall be deemed to be date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- The candidates not having the prescribed academic/professional qualification, experience and not passed OSSTET/CTET -Paper-II/OTET-Paper-II (for the TGTs) as applicable for the respective posts as per the advertisement need not apply. The OAVS will not be held responsible if the candidature of such candidate is cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
3 ESSENTIAL ACCADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- PRINCIPAL:Academic Qualifications:Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks in aggregate.B.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an institution recognized by NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
- Persons holding analogous post or Post of Principal in Central/ State Govt. / Autonomous Organization of the Central/State Govt. in the pay band of Rs. 15600- 39100 with GP of Rs.5400/- / current pay level -12 of ORSP Rules, 2017.
- Vice-Principal/Asst. Education Officers in the Central/State Govt. / Autonomous Organizations of the Central/ State Govt. in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- / current Pay level 12- of ORSP Rules, 2017 with combined services of 03 years as PGT and 02 years as Vice –Principal.
- Persons holding posts of PGTs or Lecturer in Central/ State Govt./ Autonomous Organizations of Central/ State Govt. in the pay band Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- /current Pay level 11- of ORSP Rules, 2017, with at least 05 years’ regular service in the aforesaid grade.
- 10 years combined regular services as TGT in the Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- /current Pay level 10- of OSRP Rules, 2017 and PGT in the Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- /current Pay level-11 of OSRP Rules, 2017 in Central/State Govt/ Autonomous organizations of the Central/State Govt. out of which 03 years as PGT.
- The candidates working and having two (02) years of experience as Principal in Aided / Semi Government / Private Institution having conducted at least two (02) batches of 10th Standard Board Examination affiliated to CBSE / ICSE.
- The length of service for experience purpose of PGT Computer Science shall be considered from the date of passing the B.Ed. if he has not passed B.Ed. prior to joining as PGT Computer Science.
FOR ALL TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER (TGT)S :
- Four years integrated Degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate(45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates);
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts & Science in the concerned subjects with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) along with a degree in Bachelor in Education (a course prescribed by the NCTE) from an Institution recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
The subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects is as under:
184.108.40.206 TGT (English):
English as an Honours/ Pass/ Elective/ Major/ Special Subject at graduation level.
220.127.116.11 TGT (Odia):
Odia as an Honours/Pass/ Elective/ Major/ Special Subject at graduation level.
18.104.22.168 TGT (Social Studies):
One must have a subject in B.A in any 01 of the following 04 subjects: History, Geography, Pol. Sc. & Economics. In addition he should have 01 more subject out of the following 08 subjects: History, Geography, Economics, Pol. Sc., Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Indian Geography, Landmark in Indian History as Honours /elective/ pass.
22.214.171.124 TGT (Maths):
Bachelor Degree in Science with at least 200 marks in Math as a Subject with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Computer Application, Statistics.
B.Tech/B.E Degree with 200 marks in Math and any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Computer Application, Statistics.
126.96.36.199 TGT (Science):
Bachelor Degree in Science having any three subjects out of the following i.e. Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Bio-Technology and Life- Science.
- Proficiency in teaching both in Odia and English medium.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Application
Note: Candidates having Special B.Ed or D.Ed are not eligible for the post of TGTs.
4.2.4 Other Teaching Posts :
- Physical Education Teacher (PET)Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education i.e. B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from a recognized University/Institution.Proficiency in teaching both in Odia and English medium.Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Application
188.8.131.52 Computer Teacher (Contractual)
The post of Computer Teacher will be purely on Contractual basis.
- B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T./MCA/M.Sc. I.T/ M.Sc. Computer Science from a recognized University.
- ‘B’ Level of DOEACC / NIELIT in Computer Science from a recognized University.
- B.C.A/B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized University.
- Competence to teach through English & Odia medium.
4.2.5 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- Two years Integrated post Graduate Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) in the following subjects;
Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/ SEBC/PH candidates) in the following subjects;
- PGT (English)- English
- PGT (Math) – Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
- PGT (Physics) – Physics/ Electronics/ Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
- PGT (Chemistry) – Chemistry/ Bio. Chemistry
- PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Bio Science/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/ Bio-Technology/Molecular Bio/ Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation Level.
- PGT (Math) – Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
- Proficiency in teaching both in Odia and English medium.Desirable: Knowledge of computer applications.
Note: Candidates having Special B.Ed or D.Ed are not eligible for the post of PGTs.
4 AGE LIMIT AS ON 01.09.2020
The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted in Online Application. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
4.1 For the post of Principal:
Candidates shall be under 50 years of age and above 32 years of age as on the 01.09.2020. However, in case of SC/ST, Women, SEBC, Ex-military persons the upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years and in case of PH candidates the upper age limit shall be relaxed by 10 years.
4.2 For all other posts except the post of Principal:
Candidates shall be under 32 years of age and above 21 years of age as on 01.09.2020. However, in case of SC/ST, Women, SEBC, the upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years and in case of PH candidates the upper age limit shall be relaxed by 10 years. Age limit of Ex-serviceman shall be as per G.A. Notification No-22586/Gen. Dtd.16.10.1985 and Rules/guidelines of Govt. of Odisha in operation.
5 RELAXATIONS OF AGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Age limit of Ex-service men shall be as per G.A. Notification No-22586/Gen. Dtd.16.10.1985 and Rules/guidelines of Govt. of Odisha in operation.
- Age limit up to maximum 5 years will be relaxed for in-service candidates working as teacher under State/Central Govt./Autonomous Organization of Central/State Government for all teaching posts except Principals. The age limit of Principal has been specifically mentioned at para5.1.
- The contractual teachers in High Schools/Shikhya Sahayaka and Junior Teacher in Primary, Upper Primary school selected through regular process and appointed in Govt. schools/ Teachers of Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas will also be allowed the above relaxation of age up to maximum 05 years.
- The candidates working and having two (02) years of experience as Principal in Aided / Semi Government / Private Institution having conducted at least two (02) batches of 10th Standard Board Examination affiliated to CBSE / ICSE and applying for the post of Principal have to abide by the conditions given below :
- Such candidates shall have to submit an affidavit during verification of documents to the effect that, if the experience certificate is found to be forged or fabricated at any stage, his /her appointment shall be terminated forthwith without any notice and criminal proceeding shall also be initiated against him/her.
- They shall have to produce salary certificate for at least 02 preceding years from the competent authority and bank transaction statement.
- The experience certificate & salary certificate of the selected candidates shall be forwarded to the appropriate authority for verification before issue of appointment orders.
- The authority issued forged & fabricated certificate shall be criminally proceeded and NOC/recognition issued in favour of the institution shall be withdrawn.
- Such candidates will be entitled to draw pay at the initial of the respective pay matrix of revised scale of pay 2017.
- They have to produce document of CBSE/ICSE exhibiting the continuance of the candidate as Principal for 2 years in CBSE/ICSE affiliated school.
- Candidature may be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment/joining, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in these modalities and his/her claim towards SC/ST/ SEBC/Ex-serviceman/PH Candidates, etc.,
- The case of PH candidates shall be referred to Appellate Authority constituted by SSEPD vide Notification No.2785 Dt. 06.03.2019 for re-examination. Appointment order shall be issued if such candidates are found genuine by the Board.
- All Ex-servicemen candidates are allowed to apply for the post irrespective of any upper age limit but their candidature will be valid only if he/she satisfies the provision contained in GA Deptt. Notification No.22586/Gen dt. 16.10.1985 and he/she is within the admissible relaxation of age limit as provided in the said G.O. The candidature of the applicants beyond the admissible relaxation of age limit will be summarily rejected after verification. The special provision regarding age limit as mentioned under rule 5 of Odisha Ex-servicemen (Recruitment to State Civil Services & Posts) Rules, 1985 issued vide G.A. Deptt. Notification No. 22586 dt. 16.10.1985 is quoted below for reference and guidance. “5 (1) For appointment to any vacancies in State Civil Services, Class III and Class IV whether reserved or not under these rules, every Ex-servicemen who has put in not less than six months continuous service in Armed Forces of the Union shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age doesn’t exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or service for which he seeks appointment shall be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding the age limit.”
- All the Candidates are required to pay Fee as mentioned below to be deposited by the candidates through Online Fee Payment using Debit Card/Credit Card and Net Banking Payment Mode through ‘State Bank Collect’ Only:
- Application Fee (non-refundable) for the Post of Principal – Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) and Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only ) for SC,ST &PwD candidates plus bank charges and service tax (as applicable).
- Application Fee (non-refundable) for other Teaching Posts – Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) and Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) for SC, ST and PwD candidates plus bank charges and service tax (as applicable).
- Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor would this fee be held in reserve for future recruitment activities.
- For depositing the requisite fee, on completion of Step-2, and only after minimum 24 hours of submission of form, candidate needs to re-login with the credentials already sent, click on “Make Online Payment” tab and deposit the requisite examination fee through SB Collect System only.
- Candidates are advised to retain the “system generated fee receipt” and keep it safely as it will be required to be produced at the time of document verification/interview (in case of selection).
- Candidate has to take the print out of the Application Form containing the auto generated application number and keep it along with documents duly photocopied with him/her for record and the same to be produced at the time of interview/skill test, if shortlisted.
- Candidates applying for the posts advertised are not required to submit the documents
i.e. printout of application forms along with testimonial and service certificate to OAVS either by post or by hand.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for OAVS Recruitment 2020 for 737 PRINCIPAL
Selection Procedure of OAVS Recruitment 2020 for 737 PRINCIPAL
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test as applicable and specified in these modalities put together. The appropriate Committee constituted by Govt. reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in CBT and Interview separately and the criteria for short listing.
- However, the mode of selection for all the above posts will be at the sole discretion of OAVS.
- The decision of the OVAS with regard to the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Online Question Paper will be bilingual (i.e., English & Odia Languages Only).
- The candidates will be required to report at the examination centre at least 1 ½ Hours (90 minutes) before the commencement of online examination. Candidates coming late for the test will not be allowed.
- Time Schedule may change depending upon number of applications received for a particular post.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply only through online registration link available at OAVS website i.e. http://www.oav.edu.in. Please go carefully through instructions under ‘HOW TO APPLY’ and also detailed instructions given on the main page of online application form.
- No application through other mode will be accepted.
- No documents are required to be sent to OAVS in connection with the online application.
- Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website.
- The last date for registration and submission of application (Step-I & Step-II) is 23/11/2020upto 05:00 PM and On-Line submission of application fees (Step-III) through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) is 25/11/2020upto 11:45 PM.
- While applying on-line, candidate should have the following readily available:
- E-mail ID: (which must be valid/active for at least one year from the date of application)
- Mobile No: (which must be valid/active for at least one year from the date of application)
- The candidates have to pay a Non-Refundable Fees of Rs.1500/-and Rs.1000/-for SC, ST & PwD candidates for the post of Principal and Rs.1000/- and Rs.700/- for SC, ST & PwD candidates for remaining Teaching Posts plus bank charges and service Tax as applicable as Processing and Examination Fees through Online payment mode only, as per instruction given in Website/Online Application Form, upon completion of registration and submission of application.
- The payment of fees by any other mode i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cash, etc will not be accepted.
- A soft copy of recent passport size colour photograph of the full face (front view) (not older than 3 weeks) of file size up to 100kb in jpg/ jpeg format. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100kb.
- A soft copy of signature files up to100kb in jpg/ jpeg format. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100kb.
- Online payment of Processing and Examination fees and valid email ID, Mobile Number, Photograph & Signature are mandatory fields without which applications will not be registered.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Important Links of OAVS Recruitment 2020 for 737 PRINCIPAL
Note: The above material OAVS Recruitment 2020 for 737 PRINCIPAL is for informational purposes only. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।