|ONGC Recruitment 2020 for 33 Medical Officer Engagement of Medical Officers on Contract Basis Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad, intends to engage Medical Officers on contract basis at its Rajahmundry Asset, District- East Godavari (AP) on a consolidated honorarium. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to appear for personal interview/ Interview through online mode for engagement on Contract Basis (from the date of engagement) till 30.06.2022 for the following Positions :|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For ONGC Recruitment 2020 for 33 Medical Officer
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Name of Post
Number of Post
Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO)
(Rupees seventy five thousand only) per month consolidated.
Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Full
(Rupees seventy two thousand only) per month consolidated.
Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Part Time)
(Rupees forty one thousand only) per month consolidated.
Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH) *
(Rupees seventy two thousand only) per month consolidated.
* For Occupational Health (OH), candidate having training in Occupational Health/ Public Health / Occupational Medicine shall be preferred.
02 nos Selected candidates for the post of GDMO will be able to join immediately. Remaining 31 nos selected candidates shall be required to join from 01.01.2021 or earlier as decided by ONGC administration.
Interviews will be held by appearing in-person or through online method of Whatsapp/Skype/Zoom/ Google Meet/ Webex, etc., as decided by ONGC Management.
i. None of the posts are reserved for Persons with Disability (PWD). However, the post of Contract Medical Officer-General Duty is identified suitable for PWD (OA=One Arm or OL=One Leg only), so eligible PWD candidates may also apply.
ii. There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
iii. The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the last date of submitting application. Experience is desirable for all posts.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020 for 33 Medical Officer
Selection Procedure of ONGC Recruitment 2020 for 33 Medical Officer
- Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)|
- The breakup of 10 marks for such higher qualification shall be considered as follows:
- Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS).
- Further, additional 5 marks shall be given to a post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
- The higher qualifications considered for granting additional marks shall need to be in-line, for example an MBA in Hospital Administration shall not be considered as an in-line qualification where
M.B.B.S. is the essential qualification.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed/hand written Application in the format given at Annexure-I of this advertisement to the email address: [email protected] as pdf file.
Last date of sending application is 21st November 2020.
- Candidates will be informed about mode of interview i.e. to appear in-person or through online method with details of date, time and venue etc. In case it is decided to conduct interview through online method, the
candidate should be able to connect through Google Meet/Zoom/Whatsapp, Webex, etc. as the case may be.
- All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail.
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copies (pdf or jpg format) of the following documents at the above email address:
- Duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I of this advertisement
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- 10th Class Admit/Mark sheet/passing certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Additional Qualification (MCh/ DM) (If applicable)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card or any other ID proof
- Caste/ PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate in Occupational Health (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If any)
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards) Xiii.Self-attested experience certificates, (if applicable).
- Candidates may please ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite criteria prior to applying for the post failing which, their candidature is liable to be rejected/ cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process or even after selection. C. Selection Criteria: Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Note: The above material ONGC Recruitment 2020 for 33 Medical Officer is for informational purposes only. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है। for ONGC Recruitment 2020 for 33 Medical Officer.