Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has been established under Article 315 of the constitution of India, with the basic purpose of recruiting officials in various departments of the Government as per the requisitions sent by the Government in this regard from time to time.
1. The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 81 posts of Junior Engineers (Civil) and 04 posts of Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical) in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
(i) Junior Engineers (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent/higher qualification from a recognized University or institution or any other equivalent or higher qualification recognized by the Government.
(ii) Junior Engineers (Mechanical/Electrical) – Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or its equivalent/higher qualification from a recognized University or institution or any other equivalent or higher qualification recognized by the Government.
(iii) Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is compulsory for both the posts.
Important Note: The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification before or by 31/12/2020.
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01.2020
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Govt. and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government
- The Upper age limit is relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age
- Upper age limit is also relaxable up to 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of
- Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 47 years for Persons with Disability of Punjab.
The candidates are required to pay the Application fee as per Govt. Letter No. 10/20/2007 3PP3/97751/1 dated 17-9-2013 as mentioned below:-
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all Statesand Backward Classes of Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 625/-||1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Others Categories (including EWS Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab)||Rs 500/-||Rs. 2500/-||3000/-|
|Person with Disability, (Physical Handicapped) Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1250/-||1750/-|
The candidates entitled to fee concession/exemption MUST submit with their ApplicationForm, a self attested copy of the certificate certifying their claim for feeconcession/exemption. Candidates who do not submit such a certificate shall not beentitled to fee concession/exemption under any circumstances.
Application fee MUST be submitted through any Branch of State Bank of India only.Candidate should carefully fill the details in the Online Application Form and click onthe “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application Format. Before pressing the”SUBMIT” Button, candidates are advised to verify every detail filled in the application.
After submitting the online application form, the candidate should take a printout of thesystem generated Bank challan. No Change/Edit will be allowed after Submitting theApplication Form. The application fee is non-refundable.
Check More Latest Jobs:
- KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices
- AEGCL Recruitment for 341 Assistant and Manager
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff
- NHM WB Recruitment 2020 for the technician
- CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2020 for 14 Technician
- DESMP Tripura Recruitment 2020 for 2500 MTS
- Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- TIDCO Recruitment 2020 for 5 Manager
- AFCAT Recruitment Exam 2020 for 235 POsts
- AAI Recruitment 2020 for 368 Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for 9 FINANCE
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 30 Trade apprentice
- Canara Bank recruitment 2020 for SPECIALIST OFFICERS
- CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 DIPLOMA TRAINEES
- APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POst
- MJN Hospital Recruitment 2020 for 14 House Staff
- MDL Recruitment 2020 for 86 APPRENTICES
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant & manager
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 493 Apprentices
Selection Procedure of Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE
- The written competitive examination for the post will be scheduled tentatively in January 2021. The procedure for Competitive Examination for selection of candidates for 81 posts of Junior Engineers (Civil) and 04 posts of Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical) in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab is in following sequence:-
The pattern for written exam comprising of 120 questions (@ 2.5 marks for each question and Time allotted 2 Hours) would be as below:
Questions from the syllabus of Subject
Questions from Logical Reasoning, Mental ability and General Knowledge
(b) The syllabus of Subject for JE (Civil) and JE (Mechanical/Electrical) is available at Annexure-VI and Annexure-VII.
- As per the instructions of Govt. of Punjab Department of Personnel issued vide its letter No. 12/152/2015-5PP2/720133/1 dated 28.03.2016, the selection for these posts will be finalised on the basis of written examination
- No interviews shall be conducted for selection to these
(d) No candidate shall be eligible to be appointed unless he/she obtains 45% marks in the written competitive examination (read 40% for the candidates belonging to Schedules Caste of Punjab and Backward Classes of Punjab).
7.0 The salient features of the written competitive exam shall be as follows:-
- There will be no negative marking in the written test, for questions wrongly answered or questions not
- After the answer key is put on the PPSC website (after written examination), candidates will be permitted to raise objections if any. Candidates will be given four days to deliberate before putting up objections. Any objection found ‘ frivolous’ may draw negative marking, equal to the weightage of the
- Final result shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Competitive
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which isavailable on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in No other mode ofapplication will be accepted.
|To make new registration for applying for the post.||(Step-1)||18/12/2020 By 11:59:00 PM|
|To deposit the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form.||(Step-2||28/12/2020 [ During Banking Hours]|
10.0 (a) The candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission. However, the candidates must take out the hard copy in soft form or print out at the time of applying otherwise he/she will not be able to take out the copy at the later stage.
He/she must retain the hard/soft copy of online application form along with all eligibility documents ready to be sent at a short notice to PPSC whenever required by PPSC.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE.