RITES Recruitment 2020 for 170 Engineering Posts RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For RITES Recruitment 2020 for 170 Engineering Posts
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Includes backlog vacancies; **2 posts reserved for PWD on horizontal basis;
***1 post reserved for PWD on horizontal basis; ****3 posts reserved for PWD on horizontal basis
Cut-off date for calculation of age
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
Minimum Educational Qualification*
Minimum post – qualification experience
Experience is defined as under:
Candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in construction supervision.
Experience is defined as under:
Candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in one or more of Electrical engineering fields such as general electrification/ site supervision/ power distribution/ electrical machines and construction/ maintenance of buildings
Experience is defined as under:
Candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in Quality Assurance/ production/ manufacturing/ maintenance & operations.
*Candidate belonging to General/ EWS category (and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD applying against unreserved posts) should have first class degree/ minimum 60% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against unreserved posts. RITES Recruitment 2020 for 170 Engineering Posts
Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts
Experience shall be calculated as on 01.11.2020.
Note for Educational Qualification:
The candidate should possess Degree recognized by AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India and recognized by AICTE, shall also be accepted.
The candidates will have to deposit the under mentioned amount of fees during online application:
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable|
|EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable|
For any difficulty/ queries regarding fee payment, candidates may contact on following only:
Helpdesk No: 011 – 33557000 Extension Code – 13221 Helpdesk e-mail id: [email protected]
- Candidates should note that the fee submitted through any other mode except the mode specified, will not be accepted by RITES and such applications will be treated as without fee and will be summarily rejected.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Persons with disabilities are given concession in the fee provided they are otherwise eligible for appointment. A PWDs candidate claiming age relaxation/fee concession will be required to submit alongwith their Detailed Application Form, certified copy of the PWD certificate as per latest GOI format.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for RITES Recruitment 2020 for 170 Engineering Posts
Selection Procedure of RITES Recruitment 2020 for 170 Engineering Posts
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates.
Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
Experience – 5%
Written Test – 60%
Interview – 35%
(Technical & Professional proficiency – 25 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 10%)
Total – 100%
A minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD against reserved posts) in written test and a minimum of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
- Candidates are also advised to keep a copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number alongwith following documents readily available with them:
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Important Links for RITES Recruitment 2020 for 170 Engineering Posts
Note: The above material RITES Recruitment 2020 for 170 Engineering Posts is for informational purposes only. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।