SAC Recruitment 2020 for Apprentices Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad is one of the lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space (DOS). SAC focuses on design of space borne instruments for terrestrial and planetary missions of ISRO and development and operationalization of space technology for national development.
UNDER THE APPRENTICE ACT 1961, Applications are invited for selection to the positions of GRADUATE AND TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES from candidates who have DEGREE / DIPLOMA from a recognized University/Board coming under Western Region of Board of Apprenticeship Training (MAHARASHTRA, GUJARAT, GOA, CHHATTISGARH, MADHYA PRADESH, DADRA NAGAR HAVELI, DIU & DAMAN (UTS).
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For SAC Recruitment 2020 for Apprentices
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
POSITION (SUBJECT / FIELD / TRADE )
(Electronics & Communication Engg.)
B.E/B.Tech. (FIRST CLASS) with
aggregate minimum 65% Marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 scale in the relevant field declared by recognized University.
Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engg.)
Graduate Apprentice (Computer Engg./Computer Science/Information
Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engg.)
Graduate Apprentice (Civil Engg.)
(Electronics & Communication Engg.)
Technician Apprentice (Mechanical
Technician Apprentice (Computer Engg./Computer Science/ Information
Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engg.)
Technician Apprentice (Civil Engg.)
General Conditions / Instructions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for
- UPPER AGE LIMIT: 35 years as on 23/11/2020 (relaxation of 03 years in case of OBC and 05 years in case of SC, ST candidates. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per Govt. )
- STIPEND : (i) Graduate Apprentice: 9000/- per month (ii)Technician Apprentice: Rs. 8000/- per month
- The period of training will be one year and apprentices engaged will be registered under Apprentice Act, 1961.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for SAC Recruitment 2020 for Apprentices
Selection Procedure of SAC Recruitment 2020 for Apprentices
Selection will be through Interview
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Application should be registered on-line only. Read General Conditions/Instructions for filling the online application carefully.
- Follow instructions carefully while filling application.
- You would require valid e-mail ID to register. You can register only once using this e- mail ID.
- Enter correct data in the relevant columns as required. The data received in the online application will be considered as final. No change will be allowed once the application is submitted. If any discrepancy is found regarding the data in online application at any stage, it will be considered as disqualification of the candidate.
- The application form is divided in 3 parts:
- Personal details
- Other information
- Field marked with * is a mandatory field and requires to be filled.
- In the 3rd Part ‘Other Information’, you are required to fill the characters shown in the image as a security for application. In case the image displayed is not clear, remove the temporary internet files of the browser and click the ‘Regenerate Image’ button. A new image will be generated and you can proceed further by entering the characters of the image.
NOTE: Application can be submitted only once. Hence clicking the ‘SUBMIT’ button is a critical step, as no corrections will be possible subsequently. So you should ensure once again that the information is correct before submitting.
- Upon registration / submitting application, applicants will be provided with a 14 digits Online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference as this will be used for all future correspondence.
- After registration, take print-out of the application summary. For printing ensure that the computer is connected to a printer with A4 size paper and header and footer are removed from page setup. In case printer is not available, you can save the form and print it at your convenience. Please note that site will not be open for printing after 17:00 hours of 23/11/2020.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.