SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now, 3850 Vacancy
|Post Name||Officer in SBI Office|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Application Date:||16 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
How To Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Candidates can apply online only from 27.07.2020 to 16.08.2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|27 july 2020||18 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre, Mumbai
Phone: 022-22820427; e-mail: email@example.com
RECRUITMENT OF CIRCLE BASED OFFICERS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ CBO/ 2020-21/ 20
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 27.07.2020 TO 16.08.2020
Eligible candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as a Officer, are required to register on-line after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes. for SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
The details of vacancies are as follows:
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)||77||38||139||51||212||517||6||5||5||5|
Abbreviations: GEN – General; OBC – Other Backward Classes; SC – Scheduled Caste; ST – Scheduled Tribe; EWS – Economically Weaker Section, LD – Locomotor Disability, HI – Hearing Impaired, VI – Visually Impaired, d&e – The PWDs with Specific Learning Disorder (SLD), Mental Illness & Multiple Disability as mentioned in clause ‘d’ & ‘e’ of the RPWD Act 2016. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- The above vacancies are provisional and may vary depending on the Bank’s actual requirement.
The candidate will have to apply for vacancy of one State only. A candidate applying against vacancy of one State will not be eligible to apply against vacancy of any other State.
- Candidature of the applicant will be considered only against the vacancies in the State for which he/ she has applied/ opted. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Selected candidates will be posted in the Circle of that State against whose vacancy they are selected.
- The selected candidates will not be entitled for inter-circle transfer up to his/ her promotion to SMGS-IV Grade OR 12 years of service, whichever is later.
- The reservation under various categories will be as per prevailing government guidelines.
- Reservation for PWD candidates is horizontal and is included in the vacancies of various parent categories.
- Vacancies reserved for OBC category are available to OBC candidates belonging to ‘’Non-creamy layer’’. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in ‘’CREAMY LAYER’’, are not entitled for any relaxation/ reservation available to OBC category. They should indicate their category as General OR General (LD/ VI/ HI/ d&e) as applicable. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- OBC category candidate should submit the OBC certificate on format prescribed by Govt. of India, having
“Non-Creamy Layer’’ clause issued during period 01.04.2020 to the date of taking up appointment, if selected.
- Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dt. 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India.
Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channels.” For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset
Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Govt. of India.
- Candidates against whom there is/ are adverse report regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude etc. are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/ credit card dues and/ or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other agencies is available, will not be appointed in case of selection. The position in this regard will be verified before joining. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
1. ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
- Essential Academic Qualifications:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2020):
Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
|1.||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|3.||Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||– PWD (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|– PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|– PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 Years|
|4.||Eligible – Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now||5 Years|
NOTE: CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER THE ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEMS.
Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
Local Language For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
Candidates applying for vacancies of a State have to produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
- Other: i. Candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/ credit card dues and/ or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other external agencies are available are not eligible for appointment.
ii. Candidates against whom there is/ are adverse report regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude are not eligible to apply for the post. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
RESERVATION FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITY (PWD):
4% horizontal reservation has been provided to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as per section 34 of “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”. The post is identified suitable for the Persons with undernoted categories of disabilities as defined in the Schedule of RPWD Act 2016:
- Locomotor Disabilities (LD): A person’s inability to execute distinctive activities associated with movement of self and objects resulting from affliction of musculoskeletal or nervous system or both, including Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Muscular Dystrophy and Acid Attack Victims. Orthopedically challenged persons are covered under locomotor disability with following benchmark For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
|OA||– One arm affected (Right or Left)||OAL||– One arm & One Leg affected|
|OL||– One leg affected (Right or Left)||BL||– Both legs affected but not arms|
Persons with OA and OAL category should have normal bilateral hand functions.
- “Leprosy cured person” means a person who has been cured of leprosy but is suffering from:
- Loss of sensation in hands or feet as well as loss of sensation and paresis in the eye and eye-lid but with no manifest deformity;
- Manifest deformity and paresis but having sufficient mobility in their hands and feet to enable them to engage in normal economic activity; For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- extreme physical deformity as well as advanced age which prevents him/ her from undertaking any gainful occupation, and the expression “leprosy cured” shall be construed accordingly;
- “Cerebral palsy” means a Group of non-progressive neurological conditions affecting body movements and muscle coordination, caused by damage to one or more specific areas of the brain, usually occurring before, during or shortly after birth; For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- “Dwarfism” means a medical or genetic condition resulting in an adult height of 4 feet 10 inches (147 centimetres) or less;
- “Muscular dystrophy” means a group of hereditary genetic muscle disease that weakens the muscles that move the human body and persons with multiple dystrophy have incorrect and missing information in their genes, which prevents them from making the proteins they need for healthy muscles. It is characterised by progressive skeletal muscle weakness, defects in muscle proteins, and the death of muscle cells and tissue;
- “Acid attack victims” means a person disfigured due to violent assaults by throwing of acid or similar corrosive substance. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Visual Impairment (VI): Only those Visually Impaired (VI) persons who suffer from any one of the following conditions, after best correction, are eligible to apply.
- Total absence of sight; OR
- Visual acuity less than 3/60 or less than 10/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with best possible correction; OR
- Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of less than 10 degree. OR
- Visual acuity not exceeding 6/18 or less than 20/60 upto 3/60 or upto 10/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with best possible corrections; OR
- Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of less than 40 degree up to 10 degree. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Hearing Impaired (HI):
- Deaf: means person having 70 DB hearing loss in speech frequencies in both ears.
- Hard of Hearing: means person having 60 DB to 70 DB hearing loss in speech frequencies in both ears.
- ‘d’ & ‘e’: Only those persons, who suffer from any one of the following types of disabilities, are eligible to apply under this category:
- “Specific Learning Disability” (SLD) means a heterogeneous group of conditions wherein there is a deficit in processing language, spoken or written, that may manifest itself as a difficulty to comprehend, speak, read, write, spell, or to do mathematical calculations and includes such conditions as perceptual disabilities, dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, dyspraxia and developmental aphasia. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Page 1 of 3
- “Mental Illness” (MI) means a substantial disorder of thinking, mood, perception, orientation or memory that grossly impairs judgment, behaviour, capacity to recognise reality or ability to meet the ordinary demands of life, but does not include retardation which is a condition of arrested or incomplete development of mind of a person, specially characterised by sub normality of intelligence
- “Multiple Disabilities” means multiple disabilities amongst LD, VI, HI, SLD & MI.
Note: Only those persons with benchmark disabilities would be eligible for reservation. “Benchmark disability” means a person with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been defined in measurable terms and includes the persons with disability, where disability has been defined in a measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
A person who wants to avail benefit of reservation will have to submit a disability certificate issued by a Competent Authority as per Government of India guidelines. Such certificate will be subject to verification/ re-verification as may be decided by the competent authority.
CATEGORY For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
Instructions for writing Category Name & Code no. while applying online.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CHANGE OF CATEGORY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED AT ANY STAGE AFTER REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION.
Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘CREAMY LAYER’, are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GEN’ or ‘GEN (LD)’ or ‘GEN (VI)’ or GEN (HI) or GEN (d&e) (as applicable). For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
|SC (LD)||02||ST (LD)||07||OBC (LD)||12||GEN (LD)||17||EWS (LD)||22|
|SC (VI)||03||ST (VI)||08||OBC (VI)||13||GEN (VI)||18||EWS (VI)||23|
|SC (HI)||04||ST (HI)||09||OBC (HI)||14||GEN (HI)||19||EWS (HI)||24|
|SC (d&e)||05||ST (d&e)||10||OBC (d&e)||15||GEN (d&e)||20||EWS (d&e)||25|
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, Bank reserves right to conduct written examination. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Initial emolument of selected candidates will be in the scale of JMGS-I ( 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850- 1310/7-42020), at the start of the scale i.e. 23,700/- plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in the Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on 01.08.2020. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
JOINING, TRAINING & CAREER PATH:
On joining, the selected candidates will be designated as “Circle Based Officers” (CBOs) and will be on probation for a period of 6 months.
The CBOs will be subjected to continuous assessment during probation period for judging their suitability for confirmation. The candidates who qualify in their assessment as per standards determined by the Bank from time to time, will be confirmed in the service of the Bank in Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS-I). If any candidate fails to achieve minimum standards stipulated, his/ her services may be terminated as per policy of the Bank in force at the material time. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
The selected officers will be in general cadre and will be governed by the promotion policy applicable for Bank’s general cadre officers. The selected candidates will not be entitled for inter-circle transfer up to his/ her promotion to SMGS-IV Grade OR 12 years of service, whichever is later.
APPLICATION FEE (Non-Refundable):
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
|2.||General/ EWS/ OBC||750/-|
Fee/ charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other
examination or selection.
HOW TO APPLY For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
Candidates can apply online only from 27.07.2020 to 16.08.2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on Bank’s Careers website. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF CIRCLE BASED OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA-2020’ in the subject of the email. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
List of documents to be uploaded:
The list of the documents to be uploaded is as below.
|Recent Photograph,Signature,ID Proof (PDF),Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark- Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),||Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.JAIIB/ CAIIB Certificate (if any),Experience certificates (PDF),Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now|
Guidelines for scanning the documents, photograph & signature:
Before applying online, the candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her/ their documents, photograph and signature as per the guidelines given in Annexure-I. Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo, signature and documents as specified
- If, the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the applicant’s candidature may be rejected.
- In case, the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his/ her/ their application and re- upload his/ her/ their photograph or signature. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Registration & Payment of Fees [Online Mode Only]:
- First scan the photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning.
- Visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings’. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- Candidates can also reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
DOWNLOAD OF CALL LETTERS:
The candidates who are called for interview will have to download their interview call letter from the Bank’s website by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER WILL BE SENT BY POST.
PROOF OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
The candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be required to bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Aadhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self- attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with interview call letter. Further, the candidates called for interview shall be required to bring copy of their all relevant documents, along with their originals for verification. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Bank may capture photo and thumb impression in digital format for biometric verification of the candidates who are called for interview/ selection/ joining. Candidate will ensure that his/ her/ their correct thumb impression is captured at various stages as any inconsistency will lead to rejection of their candidature. Accordingly, candidates are advised not to apply any external matter like mehandi, ink, chemical etc. on their hands. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
In case, if any candidate is found not to be genuine, then apart from taking legal actions against him/ her, his/ her/ their candidature will be cancelled.
ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT:
Candidates are cautioned that they should not furnish any particulars or documents that are false, tampered/ fabricated and they should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
2. GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would process the application of all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi Government, Public Sector Undertakings including Nationalised Banks/ Scheduled Commercial Banks/ RRBs are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- The original documents regarding eligibility criteria and proof of date of birth should be produced for verification on the date of interview. Candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview if original certificates are not produced for verification on the date of interview.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on the format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST candidates, if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the Creamy Layer “as on 16.08.2020”. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive and their mobile active for receiving advices.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her/ their being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview will be reimbursed the cost of travel by Railway AC Three Tier (Express/ Mail only) for the shortest route in India on the basis of actual journey. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will be published/ provided only on https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers from time to time. No separate advertisement will be issues in this regard.
|Mumbai Date: 27.07.2020 General Manager CRPD, SBI The Bank is not responsible for printing errors, if any|
In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her/ their candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her/ their services are liable to be terminated. Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, selection process would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Bank in this regard. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Documents/ Signature/ Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
|Before applying online a candidate will be required to keep ready a scanned (digital) image of his/ her/ their photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. |
Signature:The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.Size of file should be between 10 – 20 kb & Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferably).Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 kb.Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Photograph:Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.File size should be between 20 – 50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferably)Make sure that the picture is coloured and is taken against a light-coloured, (preferably white) background.Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.If picture is taken on a sunny day, please make sure that the sun is behind you, or you are in a shaded area, so that you are not squinting or there are no harsh shadows.
In case flash is used, ensure there’s no “red-eye”If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be seen clearly.Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
xii. Ensure that size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb. In case file size is more than 50 kb, then adjust the scanner settings such as DPI resolution, number of colour etc., before scanning the photo. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
c. Document: All documents must be in PDF format.Page size of the document should be A4.Size of the file should not exceed 500 kb.In case a Document is being scanned, please saved it as PDF with size not more than 500 kb.
If the size of the file is more than 500 kb, then adjust the setting of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., before rescanning the file.Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and readable.
|d. Guidelines for scanning of photograph/ signature/ documents: Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)Set Color to True ColorCrop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above)The photo/ signature file should be of JPG or JPEG format (i.e. file name should appear as: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg).|
For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder/ files or moving mouse over the file image icon.Candidates using MS Windows/ MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50 kb & 20 kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’
option in the File menu. The file size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in another photo editor also.While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/ her photograph and signature. For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
e. Procedure for Uploading Document: There will be separate links for uploading each document.Click on the respective link “Upload”Browse & select the location where the JPG or JEPG or PDF file has been saved.Select the file by clicking on it and Click the ‘Upload’ button.Click Preview to confirm that the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayedOnce uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/ changed.
After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, candidate’s application may be rejected.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
What is SBI?
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is ranked 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2019.
How Many vacancy is Open Right Now
There are total 3850 Vacancies open right now
- Medical Consultan in bank of Baroda 2020Last Date: 03 Sept 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now 3850 VacanciesLast Date: 16 August 2020
- BUSINESS CORRESPONDENT SUPERVISOR in BOB 2020Last Date: 14 august 2020
- BUSINESS CORRESPONDENT SUPERVISOR in BOB 2020Last Date: 10 august 2020
- Chief Financial Officer in Bank of Baroda 2020Last Date: 07 August 2020
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment for SUPERVISOR 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- NAINITAL BANK Recruitment for Specialist Officer 2020Last Date: 21 July 2020
- Jk Bank Recruitment for Economists 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- Jk Bank Recruitment for Civil Engineer 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- Jk Bank Recruitment for Mechanical Engineer 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- Jk Bank Recruitment for CA 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 18 July 2020
- Jk Bank Recruitment for Chief Technology Officer 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Risk Officer 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief OfficerLast Date: 13 July 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy ManagerLast Date: 13 July 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For BSS and ManagerLast Date: 13 July 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For ExecutiveLast Date: 13 July 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For Senior ExecutiveLast Date: 13 July 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in KolkataLast Date: 13 July 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For Manager Apply NowLast Date: 13 July 2020
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- WB Health recruitment in Coochbehar 2020Last Date: 11 August 2020
- Medical Staff in Anantapuram 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 05 August 2020
- TMC Recruitment for MEDICAL Post 2020Last Date: 12 august 2020
- TMC Recruitment for Non Medical Post 2020Last Date: 12 august 2020
- TMC Recruitment for non MEDICAL Officer 2020Last Date: 12 august 2020
- TMC Recruitment for MEDICAL Officer 2020Last Date: 21 august 2020
- NIBMG Recruitment in CoTeRI 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 11 August 2020
- NIBMG Recruitment for Associate Director 2020Last Date: 21 August 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment in Bangalore 2020Last Date: 06 September 2020
- NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor 2020Last Date: 21 August 2020
- NIBMG Recruitment 2020 for NIBMG FellowLast Date: 21 August 2020
- WOMEN MILITARY POLICE In Indian Army 2020Last Date: 31 August 2020
- Indian Army Rally in Hamirpur 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 20 Sept. 2020
- Aiims Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 07 Sept. 2020
- Indian Army Rally in Jamnagar 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 30 Sept 2020
- APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- NIV Recruitment for various Temporary Post 2020Last Date: 30 July 2020
- Indian Post Recruitment for Car Driver 2020Last Date: 19 August 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR 2020Last Date: 04 September 2020
- Project Technical Assistant in NIE 2020Last Date: 10 August 2020
- SSC Officer in AMCSS Examination 2020Last Date: 16 August 2020
- HPPSC Recruitment for Director 2020Last Date: 04 August 2020
- Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA 2020Last Date: 14 August 2020
- Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh 2020Last Date: 13 August 2020
- Nursing Orderly in ANANTHAPURAMU 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- Theatre Assistant in ANANTHAPURAMU 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- Assam Police recruitment for TRANSPORT 2020Application Start Date: 20 July 2020
- ANANTHAPURAMU Recruitment 2020 in various PostLast Date: 31 July 2020
- ECG TECHNICIANS in SOUTHERN RAILWAY 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST 2020Last Date: 29 August 2020
- ONGC Recruitment in CENTRAL Sector 2020Last Date: 17 August 2020
- ONGC Recruitment in SOUTHERN Sector 2020Last Date: 17 August 2020
- ONGC Recruitment in Eastern Sector 2020Last Date: 17 August 2020
- ONGC Recruitment in Western Sector 2020Last Date: 17 August 2020
- ONGC Recruitment in Mumbai Sector 2020Last Date: 17 August 2020
- ONGC Recruitment in Northern Sector 2020Last Date: 17 August 2020