SBI Recruitment 2020 for 8500 APPRENTICES Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
State wise seats of apprentices, State wise Local languages, District wise training seats, Age, Education qualiﬁcation, Duration of training, Training, Stipend, Selection Process, Examination Centres, Fees and other related parameters are mentioned
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For SBI Recruitment 2020 for 8500 APPRENTICES
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
RESERVATION FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITY (PWD):
Reservation for Persons with Disability is horizontal within the overall vacancies. Reservation has been provided to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as per section 34 of “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”. The post is identiﬁed suitable for the Persons with undernoted categories of benchmark disabilities as deﬁned in the Schedule of RPWD Act 2016:
Locomotor Disabilities (LD), Visual Impairment (VI), Hearing Impaired (HI) and Other PWDs ‘d’ & ‘e’ categories: “Speciﬁc Learning Disability” (SLD), “Mental Illness” (MI), “Autism spectrum disorder” (ASD) and “Multiple Disabilities” means multiple disabilities amongst LD, VI, HI, SLD, MI & ASD.
Note: Only “person with bench mark disability” would be eligible for reservation with not less than 40% of a speciﬁed disability where speciﬁed disability has not been deﬁned in measurable terms and includes a person with disability where speciﬁed disability has been deﬁned in measurable terms, as certiﬁed by the certifying authority.
A person who wants to avail the beneﬁt of reservation will have to submit a latest Disability Certiﬁcate, on prescribed format, issued by Medical
Authority or any other notiﬁed Competent Authority (Certifying Authority) in the District of the applicant’s residence as mentioned in the proof of residence in the application. The certiﬁcate should be dated on or before last date of registration of application.
Use of Scribe & compensatory time:
The facility of scribe would be allowed to a person who has disability of 40% or more if so desired by the person and is meant for only those persons with disability who have physical limitation to write including that of speed. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
- Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of scribe in the examination should carefully indicate the same in the online application form.
- Both the candidate and the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking, in the prescribed format with passport size photograph of the scribe at the time of online
- Such candidates who are eligible to use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination whether availing the facility of scribe or
- Candidate will have to arrange his/ her/ their own scribe at his/ her/ their own
- Any candidate who is not eligible to use scribe as per guidelines, as referred above, uses scribe in the online examination shall be disqualiﬁed to participate further in the process of engagement of
- Any candidate who is using scribe should ensure that he is eligible to use scribe in the examination as per the guidelines mentioned
- Any candidate using scribe in violation of the above guidelines shall stand disqualiﬁed and can be removed from apprenticeship without notice, if already engaged as apprentice in the
- Scribe will be allowed to be used as per the guidelines issued vide Ofﬁce Memorandum No.16-110/2003-DDIII dated February 26, 2013 of Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Disability Affairs, New Delhi and clariﬁcation issued by Government of India, Ministry of Financial, Deptt. of Financial Services vide letter No. F. No. 3/2/2013-Welfare dated 26.04.2013.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION as on 31.10.2020:
Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 for 8500 APPRENTICES
Selection Procedure of SBI Recruitment 2020 for 8500 APPRENTICES
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language.
i. Online written test:
The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
Name of test
No. of Questions
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be as decided by the Bank. There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual subject. Merit list will be drawn State wise and category wise. Candidates qualiﬁed in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the merit list (common marks at cut off point) such candidate will be ranked in the merit list according to their age in descending order in respective States and categories.
NOTE: Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in the ‘Acquaint Yourself’ booklet, which will be made available for download to the eligible candidates along with the call letter for the test.
The online examination will be held in January 2021 (Tentatively)
Test of local language:
The speciﬁed local languages of the states are as mentioned in Para A of the advertisement. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular state, should be proﬁcient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) of the speciﬁed local language of that State as mentioned in Para A of the advertisement. The test for knowledge of speciﬁed opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process.
It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprentice. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certiﬁcate evidencing having studied the speciﬁed opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. Candidates will have to appear for the test of speciﬁed opted local language at a centre (to be decided by the Bank) of the State applied for, at his/her own expenses.
Engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically ﬁt as per the requirement of the Bank.
Final Selection will be subject to:
- Veriﬁcation of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application
- Qualifying in test of speciﬁed opted local language, where applicable, as detailed
- Declared ﬁt in the Medical
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in ﬁlling up the form, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM only on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Engagement of Apprentice in SBI’ in the subject of the email.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
- Candidates should ﬁrst scan their photograph, signature & documents as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph, signature & documents (Annexure-I).
- Candidates to visit website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is ﬁlled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to ﬁll the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is ﬁlled in completely, candidates should submit the data. Thereafter, the registration is ﬁnal and no change/ edit of any data will be allowed. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the
- Fee can be paid by using debit card/credit card /internet banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the
- On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for
Printout of Application Form is NOT to be sent to SBI.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for SBI Recruitment 2020 for 8500 APPRENTICES