SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer, 01 Vacancies
Post Name: Chief Officer
No of vacancy: 01
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 13 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
|Post Date :||23 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||23 June 2020|
|Last Date :||13 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in detail in below please read carefully before apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre, Mumbai
Phone: 022-22820427; Fax: 022-2282 0411; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICER IN SBI ON CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2020-21/ 05
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 23.06.2020 TO 13.07.2020
- DETAILS OF POSTS/ VACANCY/ AGE/ EXPERIENCE/ CONTRACT PERIOD/ PLACE OF POSTING/ REMUNERATION for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer:
(as on 01.03.2020)
Experience (as on 01.04.2020)
Likely Place of Posting
Chief Officer (Security)
The candidate should have severed in the rank of Brigadier or above in Army or a person of equivalent rank in Navy/ Air Force or Police Officer of the rank of IG or person of equivalent rank in Paramilitary services. The officer should be released/ retired before 01.04.2020. Officers from fighting arms will be given preference.
Mumbai for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
· Fixed monthly emoluments of ₹1.40 lac
· Increment of ₹21,000/- in 2nd year and
· Increment of ₹24,000/- in 3rd year.
@ – Candidate belonging to reserved category, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for if they fulfil all the eligibility criteria applicable to unreserved category.
# – Duration will be 3 years from the date of joining, terminable on one month’s notice on either side without assigning any reason. The duration can be extended with mutual consent. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
$ – a) Official will be eligible for LFC/ HTC once during the contract period of 3 yrs. after completion of 2 yrs. of service; b) Residential accommodation will be provided by the Bank; c) Other perks at the discretion of the Bank.
B. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer:
· Drawing up security policies of the Bank and arranging for their reviews.
· Ensuring maintenance of the security systems in the Bank in a state of high efficiency as the head of the
Bank’s security function.
· Providing specialised and professional support to the Top Management in all security related matters for
ensuring security and safety of the Bank’s property, customers and staff, at all times.
· Vetting Disaster Recovery Plan for Corporate Centre Departments/ Establishments, from security angle.
· Enhancing security consciousness in the Bank. Formulate a policy regarding systems of security and safety in the Bank.
· Any other security related functions as entrusted by controllers. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
- CALL LETTER FOR INTERVIEW: Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE
D. SELECTION PROCESS:
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
Merit List: Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age.
- HOW TO APPLY: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/ her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer:
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
iii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be completed unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as per the guidelines specified under ‘How to Upload Document”.
iv. Candidates should fill the ‘application form’ carefully and submit the same after filling it completely. In case a candidate is not able to fill the application in one go, he/ she can save the partly filled ‘Form’. On doing this, a provisional registration number & password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen.for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer. Candidate should carefully note down the registration number & password. The partly filled & saved application form can be re-opened using registration number & password where-after the particulars can be edited, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the application form and proceed for online payment of fee.
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES:
i. Application fees & Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is as under:
· General/ EWS/ OBC candidates – 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only).
· SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Nil
ii. After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
iii. Fee has to be paid online through payment gateway integrated with the application. Payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
iv. On successful completion of transaction an e-receipt and the application form, bearing the date of submission, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
v. In case the online payment of fee is not successful in first instance, please make fresh attempts for online payment.
vi. A provision is there to reprint the e-Receipt and Application Form at later stage.
vii. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
- HOW TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer:
Signature for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever
- Size of file should be between 10 – 20 kb & Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferably).
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be
- All documents must be in PDF except Resume which should be in DOC/ DOCX/ PDF
- Page size of the document should be for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
- Size of the file should not exceed 500
- While scanning a Document, please saved it as PDF with size not more than 500kb. If the size of the file is more than 500 kb, then adjust the setting of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., before rescanning the
- Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and readable.
e. Guidelines for scanning of photograph/ signature/ documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The photo/ signature file should be of JPG or JPEG format (i.e. file name should appear as: image01.jpg or jpeg). for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
Guidelines for scanning of photograph/ signature/ documents (Continued)…
v. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder/ files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
vi. Candidates using MS Windows/ MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50 kb & 20 kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. The file size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option. (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in another photo editor also. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
vii. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/ her photograph and signature
f. Procedure for Uploading Document:
i. There will be separate links for uploading each document.
ii. Click on the respective link “Upload”
iii. Browse & select the location where the JPG or JEPG, PDF, DOC or DOCX file has been saved.
iv. Select the file by clicking on it and Click the ‘Upload’ button.
v. Click Preview to confirm that the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed
vi. Once uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/ changed.
vii. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
- GENERAL INFORMATION:
i. Before applying for the post, applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
ii. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
iii. Candidates belonging to reserved category, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
iv. IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
v. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
vi. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank, for such post, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
vii. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date/ advices etc.
viii. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
ix. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
x. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, PSUs including Nationalised Banks/ Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, will not be paid.
xi. DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
xii. Applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
xiii. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short- listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
xiv. In case of multiple application, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
xv. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
xvi. Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of travelling by Air (Economy Class) for the shortest route in India OR actual travel cost (whichever is lower) on the basis of actual journey. Local conveyance will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
xvii. BANK RESERVES RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
For any query, please write to us through link “CONTACT US” which is available on Bank’s website (URL – https://bank.sbi/careers/psq.htm?action=pquery OR
The Bank is not responsible for printing errors, if any for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
GENERAL MANAGER (CRPD)
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contacting us for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
FAQs For for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer
What is SBI?
The State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is ranked as 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2019.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief Officer?
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
1.4 Lakh per months
how many vacancy open right now?
There are total 01 vacancies open right now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
selection will be through interviews
- jk bank recruitment 2020, 1850 PostsLast Date: 24 July 2020
- SBI Guwahati job 2020 for 12 Vacancies, Last date 25 June 2020Last Date: 25 Jun 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For Chief OfficerLast Date: 13 July 2020
- Aryavart Bank Recruitment for Concurrent Auditor, 23 vacanciesLast Date: 19 June 2020
- Data protection officer in SBI recruitment 2020, 01 Vacancies available Apply NowLast Date: 23th June 2020
- Hindi Officer in IBPS Recruitment 2020, 02 Vacancy Apply NowLast Date: 30 June 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For SME Credit AnalystLast Date: 13 July 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For ExecutiveLast Date: 13 July 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy ManagerLast Date: 13 July 2020
- Professor And Faculty in IBPS Recruitment 2020, 29 Vacancies Apply NowLast Date: 30 June 2020
- Central Bank of India Recruitment for Director 2020Last Date: 28 June 2020
- Technical Banker Faculty IBPS Recruitment 2020, 02 Vacancy Apply NowLast Date: 30 June 2020
- SBI recruitment for Channel Manager Facilitator 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 22 June 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For Senior ExecutiveLast Date: 13 July 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in KolkataLast Date: 13 July 2020
- SBI recruitment for Channel Manager Supervisor 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 22 June 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For Manager Apply NowLast Date: 13 July 2020
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020, 5 Vacancies Apply nowLast Date: 20 June 2020
- SBI recruitment for Support Officer 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 22 June 2020
- Chief Financial Officer in SBI recruitment 2020, 01 Vacancies available Apply NowLast Date: 23th June 2020
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2020 – Apply NowFederal Bank Recruitment 2020 – Clerk, Bank PO, and other ...
- SBI Recruitment 2020 For BSS and ManagerLast Date: 13 July 2020
- State Bank of India Assam Job 2020, Last date 17 June 2020Last Date: 17 Jun 2020
- Branch Manager In Sangli Urban Co-operative Bank, 9 VacanciesLast Date: 20 June 2020
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- IGNOU Recruitment 2020 Various PostsLast Date: 11 July 2020
- ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical OfficerLast Date: 17 July 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Jaipur 2020Last Date: 14 August
- BHU Recruitment for Teaching Staff 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- SEBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive DirectorLast Date: 17 July 2020
- SRLM Recruitment for Bihar 2020Last Date: 15 July 2020
- Odisha PSC Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020Last Date: 08 August 2020
- Hyderabad job for Medical Officer 2020Last Date: 02 July 2020
- SSC Recruitment 2020 for TranslatorLast Date: 25 July 2020
- Birbhum District Job For Assistant teachers 2020Last Date: 10 July 2020
- DGRPG Recruitment 2020 in It DepartmentLast Date: 07 july 2020
- Data Entry Operators in PGMCH 2020 Walkin Date is10 June 2020Walk In Date: 10 jun 2020
- Assam police recruitment 2020 Apply Now 204 VacanciesLast Date: 15 Jun 2020
- DRDO recruitment 2020 drdo rac, 176 Vacancies Apply NowLast date :- 10 july 2020
- Binder In Sikkim PSC recruitment 2020, 06 VacancyLast Date: 22 July 2020
- LIBRARIAN in Assam Legislative Assembly, Last Date 24 June Apply NowLast Date: 20 June 2020
- DRDO-RAC Recruitment 2020 Apply NowName of the Post: DRDO-RAC Scientist B Online Form 2020 Post Date: 14-05-2020 Total govt ...
- Mgu Kerala recruitment 2020, Last date 12th June 2020Last Date: 12 June 2020
- APPSC Recruitment 2020 for Medical OfficerLast Date: 17 July 2020
- apcpl recruitment 2020 through GATE-2019 25 vacancy Apply NowLast date :- 03 july 2020
- PBRDP Recruitment 2020 for Junior Civil Engineer Apply NowLast Date: 13 July 2020
- Punjab Deputy Superintendent of Police recruitment 2020, 26 Vacancies available Apply NowLast Date: 30/06/2020
- Indian Post Recruitment for Rajasthan Cycle 2020Last Date:
- SPSC recruitment 2020 for Cooperative PostLast Date: 31 July 2020
- Company Secretary in KSTCL 2020, 01 Vacancy available Apply NowLast Date: 25/06/2020
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 IES/ISS Post, 47 Vacancy Apply NowApplication Start Date: 15 June 2020
- Judicial Magistrate Peon recruitment 2020, Last Date 16 June Apply NowLast Date: 16 June 2020
- Mechanic Grade in Sikkim Psc recruitment 2020, 02 VacancyLast Date: 20 July 2020
- Assistant Pasterman in Sikkim Psc recruitment 2020, 01 VacancyLast Date: 20 July 2020
- DME Assam recruitment 2020, 331 Vacancies Apply NowLast Date: 06 jun 2020
- CIMFR Dhanbad Recruitment 2020, cimfr 23 vacancies Apply NowLast Date: 25 July 2020
- Guwahati high court recruitment 2020, Last Date 24 June Apply NowLast Date: 24 June 2020
- RBI Recruitment 2020 for Medical consultantLast Date: 10 July 2020
- Employment Training Officer in PPSC 2020, 07 Vacancies available Apply NowLast Date: 30/06/2020
- junior storekeeper in ALIMCO 2020 Last Date 13 July 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 13 July 2020