SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Description
Post Title: Platoon Commander. The posts are under Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards
Pay Scale: 14000- 49000 +GP 8700
Location: Assam. India
Post Date: 19/03/2020
Last Date: 15/06/2020
STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD, ASSAM posts, and invited online application of 35 Vacancy of Full-time work for Platoon Commander. The posts are under the Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards. The vacancies are under the STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD, ASSAM. Women, and Man both are able and eligible to apply. Interested and Eligible candidates can be applied Online.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been full filled. This Candidate must apply through the offline is given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below
Turn on Notification for regular update new job alert visit https://govtjobvacancy.in
35 vacancies in STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD, ASSAM, for Platoon Commander. The posts are under the Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards. Through an online application, the last date of the closing of the online application is 15.06.2020.
slprb assam Police Recruitment 2020 Govt Job Vacancy Details
|Post Name -Platoon Commander. |
The posts are under Directorate of Civil Defence and Home GuardsSTATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD, ASSAM
Total no. of Vacancy – 35
Last date – 15/06/2020
Visit https://govtjobvacancy.in/ for getting a regular update on govt job
Category Wise vacancy
|Post Name||Total vacancy||UR||OBC/MOBC||SC||STH||STP|
slprb Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Eligibility and Qualifications
slprb Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Post Name: PLATOON COMMANDER
No of Vacancy: 35
Qualification : The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University
Pay Scale: 14000- 49000 + GP 8,700
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Other Qualification: NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guards Training Certificate. N.B. The persons having graduate degree but not possessing NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guards training Certificate are not eligible to apply.
|Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC||162.56 CM||154.94 CM|
|ST (H) / ST (P)||160.02 CM||152.40 CM|
Chest Only For Male:
|Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC||80 CM||85 CM|
|ST (H) / ST (P)||76 CM||81 CM|
slprb assam Police Recruitment 2020 Medical Standards:
i. General: Candidates must not have squint eyes, and should possess high colour vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He/ She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
ii. Eye Sight: The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
slprb assam Police Recruitment 2020 Age Restrictions
Candidates should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020 (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982).
Upper Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
(i) 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) and ST (P).
(ii) 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
For the purpose of determining the age limit, the SLPRB will accept only the date of birth recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate issued by a recognized Education Board/Council. No other documents relating to age such as horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporations, service records and the like will be accepted.
Both man And Women Can apply For This slprb assam Police Recruitment 2020
slprb assam Police Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
No Application Fee Needed so there is no application fee needed for slprb assam Police Recruitment 2020
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online through the website- www.slprbassam.in. No other forms of application will be entertained. The candidates who are employees of Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel or obtain necessary permission in writing from the Competent Authority / Employer and a copy of the same may be produced during scrutiny of documents on the date of PST / PET for this slprb Assam Police Recruitment 2020
slprb assam Police Recruitment 2020 Selection process:
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test. The date and venue for the written test will be intimated in due course of time. The Chairman reserves the right to change the venue of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the examination center, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be a negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts
(i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension
(ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and
(iii) General Knowledge.
Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be 3 (three) hours. Candidates numbering only 5 times the number of posts in respect of each category (Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, S.T. (P), S.T.(H) & EWS) both male & female will be called for PST (Physical Standard Test) and PET (Physical Efficiency Test) on merit basis. For this slprb assam Police Recruitment 2020 post.
If there are candidates scoring the same marks in Written Test as the last candidate selected for the PST (Physical Standard Test) and PET (Physical Efficiency Test) by the 5 times formula in a particular case, the candidates scoring the same marks will also be called for the PST/PET, and therefore the number may exceed the 5 times to that extent for that particular case and category only.
A list will be published in SLPRB website as well as in leading dailies of Assam
Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of
Note – No other mode of the application except online shall be entertained by the Department for this slprb assam Police Recruitment 2020
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms, eligibility norms, and other details, please go through the official website or officially released advertisement (See Link/PDF given below).
Before applying for the vacancies, please go through the officially released Advertisement given below link and Date for this slprb assam Police Recruitment 2020
|Job Post Date||19-03-2020|
|Application Start Date||23-03-2020|
|Last Date Of application||15/06/2020|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Apply Online Now||Apply Now|
|Official Website Link||Check Now|
|Official Notification||View Now|
|Latest Update||Check Now|
Some Frequently Asked Questions for UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
What is SLPRB?
SLPRB Assam Stands For State Level Police Recruitment Board. Which Is a Government Recruitment Agency That Recruits Young Talented And Eligible Fit Candidates Having Strong Determination To Serve In The State Police Department Against Crimes.
how to apply slprb online?
You can easily apply for Slprb through the official website if you have any doubt or confusion then please check the all procudure
- Assam police recruitment 2020 For FOREST GUARD, FORESTER-I and others Apply NowLast Date – 25 Jun 2020
- Assam Police recruitment for TRANSPORT 2020Application Start Date: 20 July 2020
- ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN in Assam Legislative Assembly, Last Date 24 June Apply NowLast Date: 20 June 2020
- STENOGRAPHER in Assam Legislative Assembly, Last Date 24 June Apply NowLast Date: 20 June 2020
- LANGUAGE REPORTER in Assam Legislative Assembly, Last Date 24 June Apply NowLast Date: 20 June 2020
- DEPUTY MARSHAL in Assam Legislative Assembly, Last Date 24 June Apply NowLast Date: 20 June 2020
- English Reporter in Assam Legislative Assembly, Last Date 24 June Apply NowLast Date: 20 June 2020
- Assistant Language Officer in Assam Legislative Assembly, Last Date 24 June Apply NowLast Date: 20 June 2020
- LIBRARIAN in Assam Legislative Assembly, Last Date 24 June Apply NowLast Date: 20 June 2020
- Secretary in Assam Legislative Assembly, Last Date 24 June Apply NowLast Date: 20 June 2020
Latest Govt Job Vacancy Update
- Programme Manager in Tiss 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 10 August 2020
- Rlbcau Contract Bases recruitment 2020Last Date: 08 august 2020
- TISS Recruitment 2020 for Assistant ProfessorsLast Date: 5rd August 2020
- Assistant Professor in TISS Tuljapur 2020Last Date: 5rd August 2020
- NIBMG Recruitment 2020 for SyMeC Apply NowLast Date: 11 August 2020
- SAIL Recruitment 2020 for GDMO Apply NowLast Date: 18 August 2020
- SAIL Recruitment 2020 for SpecialistLast Date: 18 August 2020
- BEL Recruitment for Project Engineer 2020Last Date: 17 August 2020
- NIBMG Recruitment for NGC 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 18 August 2020
- Medical Staff in Anantapuram 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 05 August 2020
- Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020Last Date: 02 July 2020
- INST Recruitment 2020 for ScientistLast Date: 27 July 2020
- RCB Recruitment 2020 for Senior Research FellowWalk in Date: 13 July 2020
- NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020Last Date: 25 July 2020
- NIMHANS Recruitment for Social Scientist 2020Last Date: 14 August 2020
- WB Health recruitment in Coochbehar 2020Last Date: 11 August 2020
- ONGC Recruitment in CENTRAL Sector 2020Last Date: 17 August 2020
- BEL Internship for Accountant 2020 for BcomLast Date: 08 August 2020
- TISS Recruitment 2020 for Counselor Apply NowLast Date: 9rd August 2020
- ONGC Recruitment in SOUTHERN Sector 2020Last Date: 17 August 2020