SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2020 for 40 Posts SSSB Punjab Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020. Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab has invited applications for the posts of Assistant Superintendent / Welfare Officer / Probation Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts.
The last date for submission of applications is December 07, 2020.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2020 for 40 Posts
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Posts and Vacancies:
Assistant Superintendent / Welfare Officer / Probation Officer – 46
Job Location – Mohali
- Name of the post: Assistant Superintendent / Welfare Officer / Probation Officer (Male & Female)
- Total number of vacant posts of Assistant Superintendent / Welfare Officer / Probation Officer: 46
. Degree in Arts, Science, Agriculture and Commerce from a recognized University
ii. A person shall not be appointed by direct appointment to any post in any service unless he has passed the matriculation examination with Punjabi as a compulsory or optional subject or any other equivalent examination in the Punjabi language, which May be specified by the Government from time to time. (As per Punjab Civil Services General and Common Condition Rules, 1994).
- Eligibility: – A Physical Measurement Test (PMT) for male candidates is as follows: – Height- 5 feet 7 inches (5 feet 5 inches in case of Dogra and Gorakh) Chest – 33 inches – Unexpanded 34.5 inches – Extended A Female. Physical Measurement Test (PMT) for the candidates is as follows: – Height – 5 feet 3 inches
- Physical Efficiency Test is to be taken for benchmark of minimum standards.
- Minimum Wage Acceptable: 35400 / – (As per Government of Punjab, Finance Department (F.P.I Branch) I.D. 7/94 / 2020- No. 2F.P.1 / 1167 dated 04.11.2020.
General: Rs. 1,000, SC / BC / EWS: 250 / –
- Ex-servicemen wards will have to pass the Physical Efficiency Test as per the norms set for general category candidates.
- The distribution of marks / questions in each section is indicative. This may vary slightly.
- The course is broadly classified as above, but may vary somewhat.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2020 for 40 Posts
Selection Procedure of SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2020 for 40 Posts
- All candidates are informed regarding the written examination to be conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Superintendent / Welfare Officer / Probation Officer of Jails:
a. The examination will be bilingual (English and Punjabi).
B. The exam will be conducted in MCQ (multiple choice question) format.
C. OMR sheets will be used to answer questions.
D. The examination plan (syllabus and exam pattern) is as follows:
Me. Quantitative Ability – 15
ii. Information Technology and Cyber Law – 20
iii. Reasoning Ability – 15
iv. Languages (English and Punjabi) – 20
v. General Knowledge / Awareness (India and Punjab) – 20
vi. Basic Law and Constitution – 10
- Physical Efficiency Test for Assistant Superintendent / Welfare Officer / Probation Officer of Jails is as follows: –
Me. Physical Efficiency Test for Male Candidates
ii. Physical Efficiency Test for Male Ex-servicemen
iii. Physical Efficiency Test for Female Candidates
iv. Physical Efficiency Test for Ex-servicemen candidates
- Candidates should refer to the official notification for more selection process details.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- the Last date for receipt of application is 07.12.2020
- The last date for receiving the application fee is 10.12.2020.
- The web site link is www.sssb.punjab.gov.in
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.