THDCIL Recruitment 2020 for 10 Executive Trainee THDCIL invites applications from bright, dedicated, result oriented, energetic and dynamic candidates with good academic records to join us as Executive Trainee in Finance Discipline.
THDCIL is Schedule “A” Mini Ratna Government Public Sector Undertaking (PSU). It is one of the premier power generators in the country with installed capacity of 1537 MW with commissioning of Tehri Dam & HPP (1000MW), Koteshwar HEP (400MW), Dhukwan Small HEP (24 MW) and Wind Power Projects of 50MW at Patan & 63MW at Dwarka in Gujarat to its credit
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For THDCIL Recruitment 2020 for 10 Executive Trainee
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
a. Essential Qualification
Name of the Post
Overall percentage of Marks
CA / CMA qualified,
from The Institute of
of India/The Institute of
Cost Accountants of
India (formerly known
as Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India)
Candidates having not less than
55% marks in the final
examination of CA/CMA-for
General, OBC(NCL) and EWSs
category applicants and pass
(50%) marks in case of SC and
PwD category applicants and also not less than 65% marks in X & XII
Board examination for General,
OBC(NCL) and EWSs category
candidate(s) and pass marks in
case of SC/PwD Category
Candidates with 64.99% marks are not eligible and the same shall not be rounded off to 65%.
- Upper Age Limit: 30 years as on 01.10.2020
- Reservation/ relaxation/ concession to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex – SM/ J&K Domiciled/ Victims of riots /EWS shall be as per Government of India
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit under PwD category. Persons claiming concessions/ relaxations/ reservation under PwD category are requested to keep their Disability certificate ready in the format prescribed by Government of India (also available in the Recruitment section of THDCIL website) for
- Percentage of marks in essential qualification is relaxed to “ Pass Marks” for SC/PwD/EX- SM/Departmental candidates ( Regular Employees of THDCIL) .
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For OBC (NCL) candidates : 03 years
- For SC candidates : 05 years
- For PwD candidates : 10 years over and above applicable category
- For Doob Kshetra Candidates : 05 years over and above applicable category relaxation of THDCIL Projects
- J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India
- No Age bar for departmental candidates (Regular Employees of THDCIL).
4. SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates (Regular Employees of THDCIL) are exempted from payment of application fees. Candidates are required to login to their candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 600/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, their application process will be treated as complete.
- Reservation/ Relaxation / Concession for SC will be subject to submission of relevant Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by a competent
- Relaxation / Concession for J&K Domiciled / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots will be subject to submission of relevant Age relaxation cum Domicile certificate /Discharge certificate etc. in the prescribed format issued by a competent authority.
- Reservation and Relaxation for OBC (NCL) will be subject to submission of latest OBC (NCL) certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India for “Appointment to posts under Govt. of India” from a competent authority alongwith the application form. OBC (NCL) candidates should also submit NCL declaration in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India. The name of caste, community of the candidate must appear in the Central List of OBCs available on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) website- ncbc.nic.in.
- Reservation / Relaxation / Concession for Persons with Disability is subject to submission of disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the Government Medical
- Candidates belonging to Doob Kshetra/THDCIL Project Affected Area, the certificate shall be valid only if the same is issued by Special Land Acquisition Officer (SLO) duly verified by concerned District
- In case Caste /Category Certificate is issued in a language other than Hindi or English, candidates are advised to produce a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language at the time of document verification
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE (NON REFUNDABLE ₹. 600/-)
- For payment of application fee (General/OBC/EWS category candidates) click on Payment Now.
- Certify that you have read the terms and condition of disclaimer clause by selecting the Check Box and then click on “Proceed”.
- Select Payment Category.
- Fill up the details like THDC Application no. Name , Father’s Name etc and proceed to make payment by clicking “Submit”.
- On making the payment a unique number will be generated and the candidate will receive it on their registered Mobile Number through SMS.
- After generation of Unique Number, the candidate has to proceed to complete the online application form under the sub head : “Particular of Non Refundable fees Paid “wherein the details such as Name & Address of Issuing Bank and Payment Reference Number is to be filled in.
- If the application fee is deducted from the bank account and the candidates receives failure payment message, after submitting the Application Form and Payment Now not displaying on the application form then candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully under “Steps for making the payment of application fee” and accordingly once again make the payment of application fee or contact his/her bank.
- Bank commission charges will be borne by the candidates/applicants. In case the fee is deposited in a wrong account then THDC India Ltd will not be responsible.
- Application Fee deposited after 23.12.2020(17.00 Hrs.) will not be valid.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to ensure their eligibility before applying for any post and payment of application Fee.
Check More Latest Jobs:
- KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices
- AEGCL Recruitment for 341 Assistant and Manager
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff
- NHM WB Recruitment 2020 for the technician
- CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2020 for 14 Technician
- DESMP Tripura Recruitment 2020 for 2500 MTS
- Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- TIDCO Recruitment 2020 for 5 Manager
- AFCAT Recruitment Exam 2020 for 235 POsts
- AAI Recruitment 2020 for 368 Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for 9 FINANCE
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 30 Trade apprentice
- Canara Bank recruitment 2020 for SPECIALIST OFFICERS
- CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 DIPLOMA TRAINEES
- APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POst
- MJN Hospital Recruitment 2020 for 14 House Staff
- MDL Recruitment 2020 for 86 APPRENTICES
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant & manager
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 493 Apprentices
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for THDCIL Recruitment 2020 for 10 Executive Trainee
Selection Procedure of THDCIL Recruitment 2020 for 10 Executive Trainee
- Candidates shall obtain information about their status at the THDCIL website in Career Section- New Openings. Candidates shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
|Category||Qualifying % in Interview|
WEIGHTAGE OF DIFFERENT PARAMETERS
|Marks obtained in Xth Board Examination (taking average of all subjects)||10%|
|Marks obtained in XIIth Board Examination(taking average of all subjects)||10%|
|Marks obtained in CA/CMA Final Examination||50%|
Mode of selection may change for any/all post subject to the number of applicants and management discretion:
Empanelment of Candidates
Candidates who qualify in the Personal Interview will only be adjudged suitable for empanelment. Therefore it is again reiterated the candidates will have to qualify Personal Interview separately in order to be considered for empanelment.
The offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of category wise merit and based on the requirement.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Interested eligible candidates may apply for the post through THDC website. The relevant link will be made available on THDCIL website http:/www.thdc.co.in→Career Section→ New Openings against advertisement No. 02/2020. Read the instructions carefully and fill in the On-line application form giving accurate information with valid E-mail ID. After filling it, system will generate a Unique Registration Number of THDC. THDCIL will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
Candidates shall only apply through online registration system. No other means for application shall be entertained. Before filling the on-line application please read eligibility criteria carefully Before registration candidates should possess
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.