UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 30 Trade apprentice Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL], Tummalapalle invites applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. A total number of 30 [Thirty] vacancies as per distribution of vacancy details given below:-
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 30 Trade apprentice
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Reservation of vacancies:
- SC/ST, EWS &, OBC [NCL] : Vacancies for SC/ST,EWS & OBC [NCL] candidates are reserved in accordance with Section 3A(1) & (2) and Section 3B (1) & (2) both of Chapter II of Apprentices Act-1961 read with Schedule II A of Rule 5 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- For Physically Handicapped: 3% of vacancies for Apprenticeship training are reserved in accordance with Section 3.6.2 Chapter III of Apprenticeship Training Manual.
- Qualification: Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
- Age: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 30.11.2020. Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines for OBC [NCL]/SC/ST candidates.
- Previous Training: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrollment.
- Payment of Stipend to Apprentices: The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
Check More Latest Jobs:
- KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices
- AEGCL Recruitment for 341 Assistant and Manager
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff
- NHM WB Recruitment 2020 for the technician
- CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2020 for 14 Technician
- DESMP Tripura Recruitment 2020 for 2500 MTS
- Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- TIDCO Recruitment 2020 for 5 Manager
- AFCAT Recruitment Exam 2020 for 235 POsts
- AAI Recruitment 2020 for 368 Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for 9 FINANCE
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 30 Trade apprentice
- Canara Bank recruitment 2020 for SPECIALIST OFFICERS
- CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 DIPLOMA TRAINEES
- APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POst
- MJN Hospital Recruitment 2020 for 14 House Staff
- MDL Recruitment 2020 for 86 APPRENTICES
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant & manager
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 493 Apprentices
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 30 Trade apprentice
Selection Procedure of UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 30 Trade apprentice
Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Typed applications giving full details as per the prescribed ‘Format’ available in UCIL website [www.uraniumcorp.in]. The applications should be accompanied by Xerox copy of [a] SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth [b] ITI pass Certificates and marks sheets [c] Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/EWS only] [d] Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only. [e] Aadhar Card and PAN card (Compulsory) [f] One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm. Duly filled in prescribed application complete in all respect along with all required documents should be sent through
SPEED POST only on or before 16/12/2020 and addressed to Manager [E/P/A], Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Tummalapalle Village, PO : Mabbuchintalapalle, Vemula Mandal, Dist : Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh– 516 349. Applications received after due date and incomplete applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.