UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 for 91 SOC UCO Bank, a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Kolkata and having Pan India, as well as, Overseas presence, invites On-line Applications for recruitment to the following posts in Specialized Segment.
We are looking for talented individuals with winning attitude to be partners in the growth journey of the Bank through shouldering responsibility, as Scale-I and Scale-II in the Specialist Officer cadre.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 for 91 SOC
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
NATIONALITY / CITIZENSHIP:
A c andidate must be either (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before Jan.1962 with the intention of
permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East Afric an countries of Keny a, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that of a candidates belong to c ategories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor certific ate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India.
A c andidate in whos e c ase a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to examination/Group discussions/interview conducted by the Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate issue d to him by Government of India is submitted to the Bank.
Age, Educational Qualification and Post Qu alification Experience (as on 01.10.2020)
|POST||AGE (As on 01.10.2020)||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||EXPERIENCE|
|Security Officers in JMGS-1||21-40* *Maximum age upto 40 years with all relaxation in upper age limit||Graduate in any discipline from a recognize d University with minimum 60% marks.||5 years service as Commissioned Officer of Army Navy/ Air Force or Assistant Commandants of Paramilitary Forces (BSF/ CRPF/ITBP/ CISF/ SSB etc) or Dy. Superintendent of Polic e OR 08 years service as Inspector in Paramilitary Forces (BSF/ CRPF/ITBP/ CISF/ SSB/IB/ CBI etc) and Sub-Inspector (investigation wing) of State Police.|
|Civil Engineersin JMGS-1||21-30||A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with postgraduate degree will be preferre d.||No mandatory requirement of experience but preference will be given to c andidates having experience in relevant field.|
|Ele ctrical Engineers in JMGS-1||21-30||A degree in Electric al Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with postgraduate degree will be preferre d.||No mandatory requirement of experience but preference will be given to c andidates having experience in relevant field.|
|Architect Engineer in JMGS-1||21-30||B.Arc h. For Architect Engineer from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with postgraduate degree will be preferre d.||No mandatory requirement of experience but preference will be given to c andidates|
|having experience in relevant field.|
|Economist in MMGS-II||21-30||Post Graduate in Economics with minimum 60% marks. OR PhD in Economics.||Post Graduate in Economics with minimum two years of experience in relevant field * OR PhD in Economics with no mandatory Experience .|
|Statistician in JMGS-1||21-30||A Post graduation degree in Economics or Statistics/ applied Economics/Econometrics from a recognize d University with minimum 60% marks.||No mandatory requirement of experience but preference will be given to c andidates having experience in relevant field.|
|IT Officer in JMGS-1||21-30||Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E / B Tech Degree in Computer Science /Information Technology/Electronics & Tele- Communications from a recognised University / institute recognize d by AICTE only Or Minimum 60% in MCA (3 years) from a recognised University / institute recognized by AICTE only.||Minimum one Year experience in specialised area.|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA in JMGS-I||21-30||Qualified Chartered Accountant/ CFA|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA in MMGS-II||21-30||Qualified Chartered Accountant/ CFA||Minimum Three years work experien ce as CA.|
*Note: Experience for Economist in MMGS-II – Minimum 2 years experience as officer, in Scheduled Commercial Banks/PSUs/ Central or State Govt. Departments/ listed Corporate Entity
Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be a rrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the c andidate in all the su bjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fra cti on of percentage so arrived will be ignored
i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT
|1||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||Maximum by 5 Years|
|2||Other Ba ckward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||Maximum by 3 Years|
|3||PWD**||Maximum by 10 Years|
|4||Ex Serviceman||The upper age limit shall be relaxed by the lengths of military service increased by three years. The resultant age after deducting his period of service from his a ctual age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than three years. However, the maximum age limit for Chief security Officers is 55 years and Security Officer is 40 years.|
**PWD candidates cannot apply fo r post of security officers.
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee / Intimation Charges||GST||Total|
The c andidate is required to pay the non-re fundable applic ation fee /Intimation charges irrespective of whether online test is conducted or not and even if the c andidate is shortlisted or not for the interview.
Modes of Payment of Fees:-
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only. Payment of fees / intimation charges through the ONLINE MODE from 27.10.2020 to 17.11.2020 and no other mode of payment is acceptable.
- After ensuring the correctness of the partic ulars of the applic ation form, c andidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrat ed with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the c andidates.
- On successful completion of the transact ion, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Applic ation form containing fee details, at later stage.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 for 91 SOC
Selection Procedure of UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 for 91 SOC
Selection Process for Security Officer:
The selection will be made on the basis of Interview onlyand the c andidates will be c alled for interview in the ratio of 3 to 5 times of the number of va c ancies, as per Bank’s decision. Minimum pass marks in the interview will be 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC c andidates) out of a total 100 marks. Based on interview marks, Merit/ Final Select list will be drawn.
Selection Process for Engineers, Economist, Statistician, IT Officers& Chartered Accountant/CFA
The c andidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful c andidates shall be c alled for interview.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
DETAILED GUIDELINES / PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION REGISTRATION: – IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION.
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.ucobank.com and click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “ Online applic ation for recruitment of “Specialist Officer in SCALE I& SCALE II” and then click on the option “ APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail address and mobile number, which should be kept a ctive till the completion of this Recruitment Pro cess. Bank may send c all letters for the examination etc. th rough the registered e-mail ID. In c ase a c andidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail a ccount and mobile number also.
- Candidates shouldsc an their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5c mX3.5c m) and signatureadh ere to the require d specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted .
- To register applic ation, choose the tab “ Click here for New Registration ” and enter Name, Conta ct details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password
will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number an d Password. An Email & SMS indic ating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Visually Impaired c andidates should fill the application form c arefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to c arefully fill and verify the details fille d in the online application themselves, as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the c andidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Cert ific ates / Mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the c andidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘ Validate your details’
and ‘Proceed’ button.
- Candidates c an proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specific ations given in the Guidelines for Sc anning and Up load of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates c an proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire applic ation form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if require d, and click on ‘ FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details fille d by you are correct.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Note: The above material is for informational purposes only. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।