UPSC Recruitment Exam 2020 for 35 Posts The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For UPSC Recruitment Exam 2020 for 35 Posts
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
A Candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
NOTE The application of a candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be considered by the Commission and, if recommended for appointment, the candidate may also be provisionally appointed subject to the necessary certificate being issued in his favour by the Government of India.
- AGE LIMITS: The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
- MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- The upper age limit in case of Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs shall be relaxed by five years subject to the condition that on the closing date for receipt of applications the continuous service rendered in the Armed Forces by an Ex-Serviceman is not less than six months after attestation. This relaxation is also available to ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years as on closing date and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificates that they will be released within 3 months on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment. Candidates claiming age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma to the Commission.
NOTE: Ex Servicemen who have already secured regular employment under the Central Government. in a Civil Post are permitted the benefit of age relaxation as admissible for Ex-Servicemen for securing another employment in any higher post or service under the Central Government. However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation, if any for Ex-Servicemen in Central Government. jobs.
- In order to qualify for the concession under (a) above, candidates concerned would be required to produce a certificate that they have been released from the Defence Forces. The certificate for Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs should be signed by the appropriate authorities specified below and should also specify the period of service in the Defence Forces:-
- In case of Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs:
Army: Directorate of Personnel Service, Army Headquarters, New Delhi. Navy: Directorate of Personnel Services Naval Headquarters, New Delhi. Air Force: Directorate of Personnel Services, Air Headquarters, New Delhi.
- In case of JCOs/ORs and equivalent of the Navy and Air Forces: Army: By various Regimental Record Offices.
Navy: Naval Records, Bombay
Air Force: Air Force Records, New Delhi.
Age relaxation for Central Government employees:
The upper age limit is relaxable for Central/U.T. Government. Servants up to 5 years as per instructions issued by the Government. of India from time to time. (This implies that Scheduled Castes/Schedules Tribes category candidates would get maximum 10 years age relaxation including 5 years age relaxation meant for their respective categories. Similarly OBC candidates would get maximum upto 8 years including 3 years age relaxation meant for OBC category). This relaxation will be admissible to Government servants with 3 years continuous service in Central Government and working in posts
which are in the same line or allied cadre and where a relation could be established that the service already rendered in that particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the post to which recruitment is being made. Decision in this regard will rest with the Commission. A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government servant and thus seeking age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued after the date of advertisement from his/her Employer on the Office letter head to the effect that he/she is a regularly appointed Central Government Servant and not on casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis employee.
Age relaxation to Physically Handicapped (PH) persons:
- Age relaxation of 10 years (This implies that Scheduled Castes/Schedules Tribes category candidates would get maximum 15 years age relaxation including 5 years meant for their respective categories. Similarly OBC candidates would get maximum upto 13 years including 3 years age relaxation meant for OBC category) in upper age limit shall be allowed to persons suffering from (a) blindness or low vision, (b) hearing impairment and (c) locomotor disability or cerebral palsy,Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victims & Muscular Dystrophy, (d) Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness, (e) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness, in case of direct recruitment to all civil posts/services under the Central Government identified suitable to be held by persons with such disabilities, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the closing date shall not exceed 56 years. The age concession to the persons with disabilities shall be admissible irrespective of whether the post is reserved for persons with disabilities or not, provided the post is identified suitable for the relevant category of disability.
- Relaxation of age limit would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability.
- If a person with disability is entitled to age concession by virtue of being a Central Government employee, concession to him/her will be admissible either as a ‘person with disability’ or as a ‘Central Government employee’ whichever may be more beneficial to him/her.
- The above provisions will not be applicable to a post/service for which other specific provision regarding age relaxation is made by notification.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for UPSC Recruitment Exam 2020 for 35 Posts
Selection Procedure of UPSC Recruitment Exam 2020 for 35 Posts
test and Interviews
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Note: The above material UPSC Recruitment Exam 2020 for 35 Posts is for informational purposes only. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://govtjobvacancy.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://govtjobvacancy.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।