Walk-in-Interview in DBSHA for 23 SR Walk in interview will be held daily (Except Saturday and Sunday and GH ) for filling the post of Senior Resident on adhoc basis for the mentioned below deptts. TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES TO BE FILLED ARE AS FOLLOWING
Walk-in-Interview in DBSHA for 23 JR
Walk in interview will be held daily (Except Saturday and Sunday and GH ) for filling the post of Senior Resident on adhoc basis for the mentioned below deptts. TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES TO BE FILLED ARE AS FOLLOWING
|Salary||INR 25,000/- MONTH|
|Job Add Date||15.11.2020|
|Job Expired Date||31.12.2020|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For Walk-in-Interview in DBSHA for 23 SR
FULL JOB DETAILS OF Walk-in-Interview in DBSHA for 23 SR :
|1||Gen. Medicine and allied||7|
|3.||Gen. Anaesthesia and Allied||9|
Application in physical form will not be accepted. Selection will be purely as per the merit list based on the interview. A registered candidate (online registration) should report at the office of Medical Director, Dr.
BSA Hospital on the day of interview (as mentioned above) between 9 AM and 10 AM for verification of admission ticket along with the required documents. Entry will not be allowed after 10 AM.
- Pay Scale: Shall be in accordance with 7th CPC guidelines as adopted by GNCT of Delhi.
2. The candidate must be registered (with MBBS and requisite postgraduate qualification) with Delhi medical council on or before the day of interview. The candidate should have valid DMC certificate. If no DMC certificate available candidate will not be allowed for interview.
Total duration of Senior Residency is three years irrespective of any institute. If a candidate has done Senior Residency from any Govt./ Govt aided institute, but total duration done is less than three year, then he /she is eligible for appointment for the rest of the tenure so as to complete three year tenure of Senior Residency. However, under NO
- Qualification: MBBS with Post graduate degree/DNB/Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized University/Institute on the day of interview, otherwise candidate will not be allowed for interview. Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency at any recognized institute including regular or on ad-hoc basis. In Super-specialty branches preference shall be given to candidates having Super- specialty qualification or experience.
- Age As On Date of Interview. Shall be maximum of 37 years. The age is relaxable up to 05 years for SC & ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (Non Creamy layer belonging to Delhi only).
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in abave please read carefully before apply for Walk-in-Interview in DBSHA for 23 SR
Walk In Interview Date, Venue and Details
The candidate should report for the interview on the scheduled date, between 9.00 AM and 10 AM at the Office of Medical Director, Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector –VI, Rohini, Delhi – 110085.
2. The result shall be displayed on the website of the hospital and notice board as early as possible. Selected candidates would be required to join within one week.
- All candidates are advised to see the notice board /Official website of the hospital for list of shortlisted / selected candidates regularly. No letter or personal communication shall be issued.
Note: – Application form and other information can be viewed and downloaded from the official website www.delhi.gov.in under the link Departments/Dr. B.S Ambedkar Hospital
REPORTING FOR INTERVIEW – between 9.00 AM and 10.00 AM.
- Link for application: https://forms.gle/6ViNrrmQrRtvWc919
- VENUE – OFFICE OF MEDICAL DIRECTOR, DR. B S A HOSPITAL, SECTOR VI, ROHINI, NEW DELHI- 110085. For Google Map location (click the link below): https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Dr.+Baba+Saheb+Ambedkar+Hospitalfirstname.lastname@example.org,77.1 138374,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xd681b31a1afbf378!8m2!3d28.7149329!4d77.1138374
- Dr BSA Hospital is located near Rohini West Metro station on Red line Metro.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.