WAPCOS recruitment 2020 for 55 Contractual Posts WAPCOS Limited an ‘ISO 9001:2015 Govt. of India undertaking requires Team Leader, Contract Administration, Quality Control Engineer, Field Engineer and Billing Engineer/Material Testing Expert at various district of Gujarat for work relating to “Consultancy Services for Providing Project Management Services to Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited (SSNNL) for UGPL, Canal & Other works in entire command area of Sardar Sarovar Project” in Gujarat State on Contract Consolidated Basis
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For WAPCOS recruitment 2020 for 55 Contractual Posts
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Minimum Qualification||Desired Knowledge||Minimum Experience||Post||Location|
|1||Team Leader (For – UGPL/Open Canal, Building and Structure Work)||B.E./B. Tech (Civil) or M.E/M. Tech(Civil)||Eligible candidate having knowledge as a Team Leader / Project Manager in Quality Control and infrastructure projects with experience in Irrigation structures construction & planning and management.||Min 15 Years for BE/B. Tech and Min 10 Years for M.E/M. Tech||04||Viramgam, Lakhtar, Sachana, Dudhai, Koday, Patan, Radhanpur, Mehsana, Tharad, Chanasma, Kevedia, Limbdi, Barwala, Dhandhuka, Dhrangadhara, Halwad, Morbi, Botad,|
|2||Contract Administration||B.E./B. Tech (Civil)||Eligible Candidate having knowledge as a site Engineer in Irrigation, Water Resources, Water Management and Infrastructure Projects.||More than 7 Years||07|
|3||Quality Control Engineer||B.E. / B. Tech (Civil) or Diploma in Civil Engineering||Eligible Candidate having knowledge in quality control assurance of irrigation, water resources, Building and major infrastructure projects.||Min 5 Years for BE/B. Tech and Min 10 Years for Diploma in Civil Engineering||15|
|4||Field Engineer||B.E. / B. Tech (Civil) or Diploma in Civil Engineering||Eligible candidate having experience as a Site Engineer on civil engineering Irrigation, Building and Infrastructure projects.||Min 5 Years for BE/B. Tech and Min 10 Years for Diploma in Civil Engineering||26|
|5||Billing Engineer/ Material Testing Expert||B.E. / B. Tech (Civil) or Diploma in Civil Engineering||Eligible candidate having experience in quantity surveying, BOQ analysis, recording of work measurements, preparing and checking bills and material testing reports related to construction contracts.||More than 5 Years||03|
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate.
- The posts are purely temporary on Contract Consolidated basis for Project requirement.
- Number of posts shall be decided as per requirement of projects of the company.
- Relevant experience will be given due weightage and knowledge of local language (Gujarati) is mandatory.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWBMD will be as per Government rules.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWBMD candidates if otherwise found suitable.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for WAPCOS recruitment 2020 for 55 Contractual Posts
Selection Procedure of WAPCOS recruitment 2020 for 55 Contractual Posts
Selection will be through Interviews
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Original certificates are required to be brought along, at the time of appearing for the Selection Process, for verification purpose only, The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/copies of certificates/testimonials submitted with the application.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for engagement.
- CVs should be in the prescribed profoma along with photocopies of documents in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and proof of category etc. in case of candidate belonging to reserved category and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope of the application.
- The Applicants should have valid Indian Passport will be required at the time of joining.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their CV in the prescribed proforma only at
[email protected] within 15 days from the date of advertisement i.e. on or before 24.11.2020 :
- For details and proforma visit our website www.wapcos.co.in and for clarification call +91-79-27462647 (WAPCOS Limited, SSP Filed Unit, 1st Floor, Sadhav Complex, Near Drive-in Cinema Road, Ahmedabad – 380054, Gujarat).
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for WAPCOS recruitment 2020 for 55 Contractual Posts.