WBMSC Recruitment 2020 for 26 GDA and FW The West Bengal Municipal Services Commission (WBMSC) invites online application for the 26 positions as General Duty Attendant, Field Worker MHW and Field Worker CR / HBG. Vacancies Qualified and interested candidates under the Calcutta Municipal Corporation (KMC) can only apply online through the official website of the West Bengal Municipal Services Commission (WBMSC) (see link below). Advertisement No. 20 in 2020. The educational qualifications and other details required for information only for the sake of job seekers are listed below.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For WBMSC Recruitment 2020 for 26 GDA and FW
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
1. GENERAL DUTY ATTENDANT (GRADE III)
No. of Vacancies: 02 Nos. (UR (Ex-serviceman)-01; ST-01)
Educational Qualification: Class VIII pass certificate.
Age Limit: 18 – 40 years
2. FIELD WORKER MHW (GRADE-III)
No. of Vacancies: 22 Nos. (SC-13; ST-03; OBC-06)
Educational Qualification: Minimum Class VIII pass from a Government recognised School.
Age Limit: 18 – 40 years
3. FIELD WORKER (GRADE-III) MEANS FIELD WORKER CREMATORIUM/ HINDU BURIAL GROUND
No. of Vacancies: 02 Nos. (SC-1; OBC(B)-1)
Educational Qualification: Class VIII pass certificate from a Government recognised school.
Muslim candidates are not suitable for this post.
Age Limit: 18 – 40 years
Upper Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others, if any — As per Govt. norms.
Candidates who have already applied for the post of General Duty Attendant and Field Worker (MHW) under Kolkata Municipal Corporation vide Advertisement No. 09 of 2020 of West Bengal MSC need not to apply again.
Both Men and Women are eligible to apply for the above post.
Candidates must pay Application Fee of Rs.220 (including processing fee) and Rs.70/- for SC/ST and PH candidates. Fee can be paid through Online mode during submission of online application form by using Debit/Credit card or Net banking OR can be paid through Bank by means of fee payment Challan. Fee Challan can be downloaded from the official website of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (WBMSC). See released advertisement for more details.
Check More Latest Jobs:
- KPT Recruitment 2020 for Dy Chief Engineer
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices
- AEGCL Recruitment for 341 Assistant and Manager
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff
- NHM WB Recruitment 2020 for the technician
- CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2020 for 14 Technician
- DESMP Tripura Recruitment 2020 for 2500 MTS
- Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 for 5 PCM Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- TIDCO Recruitment 2020 for 5 Manager
- AFCAT Recruitment Exam 2020 for 235 POsts
- AAI Recruitment 2020 for 368 Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for 9 FINANCE
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 30 Trade apprentice
- Canara Bank recruitment 2020 for SPECIALIST OFFICERS
- CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for 70 DIPLOMA TRAINEES
- APDCL Recruitment 2020 for 376 Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POst
- MJN Hospital Recruitment 2020 for 14 House Staff
- MDL Recruitment 2020 for 86 APPRENTICES
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant & manager
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 493 Apprentices
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for WBMSC Recruitment 2020 for 26 GDA and FW
Selection Procedure of WBMSC Recruitment 2020 for 26 GDA and FW
Selection of the candidates will be through Personality Test/ Interview. Exact date and venue will be intimated in due course.
Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (WBMSC) — http://www.mscwb.org
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (WBMSC) — http://www.mscwb.org (See Application form’s link given below) from dated 25/11/2020 to 23/12/2020
Upon successful payment of prescribed fee and submission of online application form, the system generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
govtjobvacancyAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for WBMSC Recruitment 2020 for 26 GDA and FW.