Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer, 67 Vacancies
Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer
No of vacancy: 67
Job Type: Temporary
Last Date: 02 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer
|Application Start Date||28 june 2020|
|Last Date :||02 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer
NOTIFICATION for Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer
Sub: Engagement of Medical Practitioners and paramedical staff on Contract Basis in Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central
In view of COVID-19 Pandemic ,Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway will be conducting Telephonic/ Whats app interview for filling- up the posts of Contract Medical Practitioners (GDMO / Specialist ) and Paramedical staff on full-time contract basis for THREE MONTHS to work in COVID Isolation wards of Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital.
The candidate may apply only ONLINE on our official website : http://220.127.116.11/bct(ekarmik) and as well as on ekarmikbctdownloadable application available in Google Playstore.
The date of submission of online application is from 28.06.2020 to 02.07.2020 Applications sent by post will not be accepted. For Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer
Interviews will be held from 04.07.2020 onwards
The detail of the posts, age limits, Remuneration for Which application are invited.
|Sr N o||Category||Total Vacancy||Educational Qualification||Age limit for the post in years as on date of Notification||Remuneration in Rs. Per month|
|1||CMP-GDMO||08 (UR-||MBBS (MCI Recognized ) Candidates must be registered with MCI/MMC||53 years||75,000/-|
|2||CMP Specialist Obst&Gynae /Intensivist /Physician/Anesthetist||09 (UR- 06,SC- 01, OBC-02)||MBBS and PG Degree /Diploma in respective specialty. (Degree should be MCI Recognized )Candidates must be registered with||53 years||95,000/-|
|3||Nursing Supdt||43 (UR- 19,SC- 07, ST- 03,OBC- 10,EWS- 4)||Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-wife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (or)||20-40 years||44,900 admissible Allowance||+|
|(Nursing). Candidates with|
|experience of working in|
|Critical unit of more|
|than 15 beds|
|4||Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician||01 (UR)||B.sc plus Diploma in hemodialysis OR two years satisfactory in-house Training /Experience in haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Proof to be attached)||20-33 years||Rs 35,400+ admissible Allowances|
|5||Lab Technician||04 (UR-04 )||(10+2 Stage) with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) Qualification/courses||18-33 years||Rs21,700 + Admissible allowances|
|obtained on full time|
|basis only will be|
|distance learning mode|
|not be accepted|
|6||Radiographer||02 (UR )||10+2 with physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology (02years course)from recognized Institute .Science graduate with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician /Radiodiagnosis Technology (02 years course) shall be Preferred||19-33||29,200+ Allowances|
Candidates should have requisite academic qualification on the date of Interview. Those who are appearing at and/or awaiting results of final examination are not eligible. Academic and Technical Qualification must be from a recognized Institution/Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected. Candidates having higher qualification may also apply & indicate the details.
Representation of SC/ST/OBC and EWS categories will be as per rule .
Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ST & 3 years to OBC categories against SC/ST & OBC vacancy respectively. For Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer
The vacancies indicated may vary, depending on fresh sanctions received, resignations being given by existing candidates, etc.
Selected candidates will be required to work in Isolation and Quarantine wards of Jagjivan Ram railway Hospital For Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer
Retired Railway and Government employees up to the age of 65 years can also apply.
Post indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of administration.
If Suitable candidates not found in specialist CMP Category then postsmay be filledwith GDMO CMP. For Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer
Terms and condition
- The selected Candidate will be engaged on contract terms for a period up to three months from the date of Engagement subject to extension of validity of the Scheme for contractual appointment of CMP and paramedical staff by Railway Board. The engagement of the above candidate is a stop gap arrangement and will not count as service. For Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer
- Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates found suitable against the requirement of vacancy in order of merit will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
- The decision of this office in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submits forged caste certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied.
- Contract Medical Practitioner and paramedical staff Candidate who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as full time contract will not have any right in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through UPSC/ RRB nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption .Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railway. For Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer
5. No other intimation will be given separately for Whatsapp /Telephonic Interview.No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period. No Objection Certificate If working NOC from Current employer is required
The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two week’s notice by either side without assigning any reason or if the contract practitioner is mentally/physically incapacitated.
The Railway Administration reserve the right to deploy the candidate anywhere on the Division/Unit depending upon the exigency of service. Refusal otherwise on the part of the candidate shall be deemed to be misconduct for Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer
FAQs For This Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer
What is Western Railway?
The Western Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways, and is among the busiest railway networks in India. The major railway routes of Indian Railways which come under Western Railways are: Mumbai Central – Ratlam, Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad and Palanpur – Ahmedabad.
How to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer?
The candidate may apply only ONLINE on our official website : http://18.104.22.168/bct/dspl_hdr.php and as well as on ekarmikbct downloadable application available in Google Playstore
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Salary will be 25t to 75t
how many vacancy open right now?
Total vacancy is 76
- ECG TECHNICIANS in SOUTHERN RAILWAY 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- Western Railway Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020Last Date: 02 July 2020
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for Nurse StaffLast Date: 27 June 2020
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 for DoctorsLast Date: 08/07/2020
- Jr Clerk cum Typist in SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY Last Date 23 June 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 23 June 2020
- Assistant Loco Pilot in SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY 2020 Last Date 23 June 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 23 June 2020
- Comml cum Ticket Clerk in SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY 2020 Last Date 23 June 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 23 June 2020
- Sr Comml cum Ticket Clerk in SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY 2020 Last Date 23 June 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 23 June 2020
- Sr Clerk cum Typist in SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY Last Date 23 June 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 23 June 2020
- Junior Engineer in SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY Last Date 23 June 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 23 June 2020
- Junior Engineer in SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY 2020 Last Date 23 June 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 23 June 2020
- Senior Resident in NORTHERN RAILWAY 2020 Walkin Interview Date 10 June 2020Walk in Date: 10 jun 2020
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- WB Health recruitment in Coochbehar 2020Last Date: 11 August 2020
- Medical Staff in Anantapuram 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 05 August 2020
- TMC Recruitment for MEDICAL Post 2020Last Date: 12 august 2020
- TMC Recruitment for Non Medical Post 2020Last Date: 12 august 2020
- TMC Recruitment for non MEDICAL Officer 2020Last Date: 12 august 2020
- TMC Recruitment for MEDICAL Officer 2020Last Date: 21 august 2020
- NIBMG Recruitment in CoTeRI 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 11 August 2020
- NIBMG Recruitment for Associate Director 2020Last Date: 21 August 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment in Bangalore 2020Last Date: 06 September 2020
- NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor 2020Last Date: 21 August 2020
- NIBMG Recruitment 2020 for NIBMG FellowLast Date: 21 August 2020
- WOMEN MILITARY POLICE In Indian Army 2020Last Date: 31 August 2020
- Indian Army Rally in Hamirpur 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 20 Sept. 2020
- Aiims Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 07 Sept. 2020
- Indian Army Rally in Jamnagar 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 30 Sept 2020
- APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- NIV Recruitment for various Temporary Post 2020Last Date: 30 July 2020
- Indian Post Recruitment for Car Driver 2020Last Date: 19 August 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR 2020Last Date: 04 September 2020
- Project Technical Assistant in NIE 2020Last Date: 10 August 2020
- SSC Officer in AMCSS Examination 2020Last Date: 16 August 2020
- HPPSC Recruitment for Director 2020Last Date: 04 August 2020
- Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA 2020Last Date: 14 August 2020
- Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh 2020Last Date: 13 August 2020
- Nursing Orderly in ANANTHAPURAMU 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- Theatre Assistant in ANANTHAPURAMU 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- Assam Police recruitment for TRANSPORT 2020Application Start Date: 20 July 2020
- ANANTHAPURAMU Recruitment 2020 in various PostLast Date: 31 July 2020
- ECG TECHNICIANS in SOUTHERN RAILWAY 2020Last Date: 18 July 2020
- WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST 2020Last Date: 29 August 2020
- WBPSC Recruitment for Assistant Engineer 2020Last Date: 06 August 2020
- PPSC Recruitment for Legal Assistant 2020Last Date: 31 July 2020
- Pashudhan Haryana Recruitment 2020 Apply NowLast Date: 22 July 2020
- DHS Recruitment for Laboratory Technician 2020Application Last date: 25 July 2020
- DHS Recruitment for Nurse Staff 2020Application Last date: 25 July 2020